• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2711 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
M_Cobain

its a game waddaya know...

heeey guys...

yer probably wonderin why i added all the dots after the times i said hello just now in this thread. if ur not wonderin then well maybe you should go take a hike becus ur not a real friend. sorry for being rude but thats the way i think aobut the hole situaion right now
wow sorry guys honestly im not myself today its just a hole new day and a hole new day of problems u mite experience as a pirate i mean we all know it. gonna go out on the sees and just take it as it is well you know im fed up with that stupid stuff (sorry for cursing)
as my grandpa used to say though 'everytime u go in the wrong, theres always the right to go into aswell' so i suppose i should listen to old paps and just take it as a man and tough it up

so sorry to abuse the power of the forums like this to adress the problems of my old self but dont worry cus it wouldnt be a thread if there wasnt a story attached to it so maybe i should tell u about why i got a bit down or maybe i shouldnt but lets just say i will cus its story.

hey okay so it all started in my house on the islands of the sakejims as always really in my crib. as always also there was my friend Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) who knew there was somethin up because his tail was in erect state (sign of compassion for elephants).

here i was stood in my house and i was wondering a very omportant question in the life of a pirate (u all know it but do you feel it)

sometimes life is about plundering and about scoring big boobs on chicks but guess what v iridian peoples...not today. today its about feelings that are comign up to the man (normal man like me) sometimes i think about feelings when i look at the things in my house and it brings up memories. i look into the wall of my patio and i see a heart and i think it reflects my heart and i just get emotional so i talk to it to tom who's my friend and buddy and helps me with these things

here u see me stood infront of the heart i was telling you about earlier in the story it reflects my dreams and wishes and also a bit of love

tho i suppose tom wouldnt be the friend and buddy he was and is today if he didnt took me by the hair (joke because i dont have any hair) and told me to tough it up and man it up and take it as a man with thick skin (thick skin is real compliment in elephant language cus they have it) so he took me in a circle and said hey brother why don't you mean up and though it up

here u can see how Tom Cruise the Elephant (whos my friend and buddy) tells me to though it up and take it with a grain of seesalt

and you know...i know he was right so i said scupper it (strong langugage to influence and exploritate the current situation) imma go take life of my own hands and drink a lot of alcohol

so here are me and Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) in a liqor store buying all the boos we coud score seeing as had to drink away the misory (i dont mean the river misory in the americas)

here we are in another liquor store it looks like we are magically floating and pretty weird but thats just the animation of the reflection of the positiontng of the photocamera that was used

so we bought all the boos and went back to the house and drank al lthe stuff while listening to john mayer and it was all pretty swell

here u can see us after we had some to drink

we got pretty messed up

then all of a sudden tom was like hey man lets go up do some trouble with the peoples on the ocean they guys are always super lame when they re mad its way funny (tom is adventurous in many ways (also sexual))

tom!!! dont get me in trouble

oops too late lol

u know when ur wasted and u look at stuff and you think its way funny and then later u think okay that was okay but not that funny...well me and tom had that also earlier but this was actually rad funny like seriously even if ur not drunk ur gonna go whaaaaaat anyway dont gonna keep u in suspension

some genious made this crew with a radical name and later he or she (dont wanna be racist to women) added a picture of tom as crew picture. i dont even know where he got the picture but whatevs cus its funny as peanuts...seriously what a guy i love him (or her)

maybe nice deatil but whatever person made this crew choose its flag pretty wisely cus its pretty matchin to the name of his crew and also very radical because its in caps. all things in caps are radical just like LENIN or maybe even GEORGE BUSH (they also everywhere wrote their name in caps to add grave inpomrtants to their actions such as murdering and stealing and governing countries)

after a while we just set our bums on the floor and picked ships to visit at random i honestly dont know how we got wherever but we did and we had lots of fun though if u see the pictures now and i see them too im kinda wondering what we were thinking but oh well its me and tom and tom and i just have these radical parties everywhere really...

here im pretty excited about something

after that we got a bit tired so we decided to go home

oops sorry resident of this house (dont sniff the carper after weve left cus tom peed on it (no serious he did))

at this point i didnt have a clue what was goin on

so what happened afterwards im not sure but at some point we got back to our home (yes this time it was our home lol dont ask...doh!) and we found our bedroom where me and Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) sleep every nite (no homo though homos are fine people too (burn the bra's! no dont thats polution but if you want to thats fine cus sometimes girls without bra's look hotter but your own choice abortion is fine))

haha sorry tom im off the charts i seriously thought ti was you

anyway thats the end of it folks and girls...hope you enjoyed it as much as me and tom did (especially the part where we found toms picture on the radical crew page) i hope you dont mind the sometimes fowl languages but i got it taught from tom cus hes a gangster (grew up with the bloods) so he talks like that and when im out of control with the alcohol i sometimes copy bad stuff and thats whats happend if you dont like it sue me but leave ur hands of my bottle lol jk...no but really

okay guys see you again another time and please if you wanna live a bit longer and if u know whats goin on all the time dont drink and dont do drugs but if you wanna have a good time just drink and dont go to school thats what i did and it was all fine and i have a job (kinda) so thats all good wouldnt you think (im callin in sick today though cus my head is killing me boss wil understand he has a life too and friends and family and three kids)

okay so this realy is the goodbye to you all...wow i normally dont find it this hard to say goodbye to everyone but really i feel like u were there with me on the adventure this time and i wish u were (i mean the readers) because wed have a great time

also by from tom

greetings

martobain
residee of viridians
prince of riddlemakers (great flag)
no title in crew
----------------------------------------
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jul 27, 2011 5:40:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Re: its a game waddaya know...

quiet some adventure there.... hope u did not mess the garden with all u feeling sick :)

thank you for the stories i always have a good laugh... especially when i am sitting at work.... borin boring
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 27, 2011 5:46:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

I must say that without a doubt that was the most inspiring thing I have read in my enitre piratey life-
That is all.

Does Tom Cruise the Elephant (a.k.a your friend and buddy) do celebrity appearances?

That is all
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jongy5 at Jul 27, 2011 5:50:13 AM]
[Jul 27, 2011 5:49:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Nice!
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jul 27, 2011 6:09:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

The results of boredom.
Chillii.
[Jul 27, 2011 1:22:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

anyway thats the end of it folks and girls...hope you enjoyed it as much as me and tom did (especially the part where we found toms picture on the radical crew page) i hope you dont mind the sometimes fowl languages but i got it taught from Grandmasta cus hes a gangster (grew up with the bloods) so he talks like that and when im out of control with the alcohol i sometimes copy bad stuff and thats whats happend if you dont like it sue me but leave ur hands of my bottle lol jk...no but really

Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jul 27, 2011 1:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

World's tallest liquor store?
On hiatus. :(
[Jul 27, 2011 3:07:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

thanks marto you always make me lol <33

I hope the yppedia is doing fine with you and Tom

muaaah!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Jul 27, 2011 5:13:51 PM]
[Jul 27, 2011 5:13:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Delinet

HEHEHEHE great story ^^

I was wandering why you were thanking us for the smhs today saying it makes you feel happy (or something like that) ... this explains abit ;)
/Delinet

Senior Officer of Tapout
Lord of Knockout

Xpirate's pimp since est. September 2011
[Jul 29, 2011 4:15:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates