• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5417 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
kingnothing3

Re: Carmine Defense

I never said the scene was dead. Dont put words in my mouth. The point I was making is that if they made blockading better then you would have more people blockading and less flagsits.

See, your probably one of the people who thought the release this past week was the best release ever. When all it did was make it easier for players to spend money. Wh
----------------------------------------
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Jul 30, 2011 11:18:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

I never said the scene was dead. Dont put words in my mouth. The point I was making is that if they made blockading better then you would have more people blockading and less flagsits.

See, your probably one of the people who thought the release this past week was the best release ever. When all it did was make it easier for players to spend money. Wh

Moo moo moo. That's all I hear.

Thats better. :D

Greatness - Turning jerks into nice guys
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Jul 30, 2011 11:37:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jamiejoshua

Just like some people don't like bilging or gunning or doing Atlantis.

These subjects are similar.

Secondly, I don't think I've ever said before that blockading is dead...

Congratulations Viridian, you finally succeeded in actually killing the blockade game!

Frankly, and I've said it before, the biggest problem in the blockade game is pay.

If you don't have ships you can't contend, if you don't have bnavvers you can't bnav the ships in, if you don't have jobbers, you can't influence buoys, if you can't influence buoys, you lose. You can't really say that pay is the "Biggest problem." They all have their part in making it a blockade.

SHAAAAA DIG
Yajamie
Prince of Apple core.
Just because i rock doesnt mean im made out of stone.
[Jul 30, 2011 8:57:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates