• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5385 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
Lavendar12

Carmine Defense

Come have dinner on Carmine!
Immortal Eclipse to Defend Carmine

When: Saturday July 23rd
Time: 5pm gt
JC's: Skyprincess and Cadeie
Starting Pay: 750 per seg

Let's fry up some fish <333
----------------------------------------
~ Astrangel~

**SO of Dynasty**
**Princess of Fill In The Blank**
~Fear the Angel~

-I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away-

[Jul 22, 2011 3:11:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChuckleJake

Re: Carmine Defense

Creative and funny! Good job, lets go fishing tomorrow!
Chucklenuts on Meridian
Rockets on Emerald
[Jul 22, 2011 3:14:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Good Luck Immortal Eclipse!
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Jul 22, 2011 3:17:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

Good luck, girl.
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Jul 22, 2011 3:23:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aaronmann

Finnius is disorganized and all booched. Rather than concentrate his forces in one spot he's all spread out. It started by booching navigation and ending up way out by Olin's Brow. If he'd kept going they would have ended up on Sage ocean. Now he's got one-third of his fleet still stuck out by Olin's cause of his nav booch, one-third attacking Carmine cause they couldn't find Havoc, and one-third attacking Garden Cradle cause they lost a PvP. :P
Aaronmann of the Meridian ocean.
[Jul 22, 2011 3:33:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    aaron.mann [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Luck !
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jul 22, 2011 8:47:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shut123

Nice Intent. Should be fun. Luck =)
Amin

Sons of Odin
Corruption
[Jul 22, 2011 10:33:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Congratulations Immortal Eclipse, great job :D
Nathanshawn:

[Jul 23, 2011 7:15:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lavendar12

IE thanx all that came out to support. The cade team was a lot of fun to work with and much appreciated.
<333
~ Astrangel~

**SO of Dynasty**
**Princess of Fill In The Blank**
~Fear the Angel~

-I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away-

[Jul 24, 2011 6:38:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

So is this going to be the state of Viridian blockading now that the big, mean bullies, Riddlemakers, aren't bothering to blockade?

Woohoo... it's going to be pathetic BK blockades and scuttle shields (that aren't even defended) from the smaller flags, while the larger flags sit on their islands and count taxes for the next couple of years?

Congratulations Viridian, you finally succeeded in actually killing the blockade game!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Jul 24, 2011 10:22:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

So is this going to be the state of Viridian blockading now that the big, mean bullies, Riddlemakers, aren't bothering to blockade?

Woohoo... it's going to be pathetic BK blockades and scuttle shields (that aren't even defended) from the smaller flags, while the larger flags sit on their islands and count taxes for the next couple of years?

Congratulations Viridian, you finally succeeded in actually killing the blockade game!

At least you're doing what you can and also being a contender in the blockade game. Wait, whaaaaaaat? :D
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 24, 2011 10:23:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

At least you're doing what you can and also being a contender in the blockade game. Wait, whaaaaaaat? :D

In defense of Tikao, she has been fairly active in the blockade scene given the size of her flag and her alliance of 1 flag.
Seepnah
[Jul 24, 2011 11:27:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Have a little faith, will you?
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Jul 24, 2011 11:42:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I seriously don't believe the blockade situation in Viridian is as dire as your making out. Sure a terra every weekend would be nice, but it won't happen, and the blockade situation isn't 'dead' because its not happening
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jul 24, 2011 11:51:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Because your island sitting was like a life support machine for 'the blockade game'.
[Jul 24, 2011 11:53:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Because your island sitting was like a life support machine for 'the blockade game'.

Probably because she was so hooked on what everyone else was doing that she felt the need to complain after being disappointed by what everyone else is doing, on a weekend where not much happened.

Seems like we need to up our game guys, Tikao isn't impressed.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jul 24, 2011 12:38:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

I think Whitehazed is right, this week was a bit slow due to two scuttles and low brigand king power, but other weekends have had some good blockades. And for what it's worth after big flags step away another always seems to take it's place.
Nathanshawn:

[Jul 24, 2011 12:52:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

It's been a whole week and we are already bitching about how the blockade game is dead? Nice.
[Jul 24, 2011 12:54:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Actually, if you look back for several months you'll notice that unless RM has been involved (with a few exceptions) most of the rest of the Viridian blockades have been flagsits or one rounders of little note. I don't suspect there'll be much change in that... Why would anyone challenge Cai when he/she can greatly outpay, or are allied with them knowing that Cai will 3rd party in order to defend them. You think I'm wrong than prove it. Frankly, this kind of bull, where you all act as if RM is Voldamort and you must defeat them at all costs is stupid. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

And didn't we have this discussion about people being allowed to have opinions regardless of whether they are currently blockading?

Dis, grow up and stop spouting crap that you get fed.

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Jul 24, 2011 4:10:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I still believe your wrong. I would say the minority would be flag sits. Sure, not every cade is a large fought between two heavyweights, but it doesn't mean the scuttles over smaller islands, involving smaller pay, and fewer jobbers, are non-exsistent.

Not going to argue the cade scene is stronger then it used to be. But it is not 'that' dire.

Any ocean that can see multiple pvp cades per weekend isn't doing too bad in my opinion. Especially after spending time on other 'dire' oceans.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Jul 24, 2011 4:40:20 PM]
[Jul 24, 2011 4:39:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Actually, if you look back for several months you'll notice that unless RM has been involved (with a few exceptions)

Posted so that Tikao will actually read her own post.

P.S. Stop feeding me.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jul 24, 2011 5:32:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I still believe your wrong. I would say the minority would be flag sits. Sure, not every cade is a large fought between two heavyweights, but it doesn't mean the scuttles over smaller islands, involving smaller pay, and fewer jobbers, are non-exsistent.

Not going to argue the cade scene is stronger then it used to be. But it is not 'that' dire.

Any ocean that can see multiple pvp cades per weekend isn't doing too bad in my opinion. Especially after spending time on other 'dire' oceans.

You're certainly entitled to believe I'm wrong... and I hope I am.

Um, Dis... don't get your point. And you've obviously missed mine.

Martobain wrote: 

[Jul 24, 2011 6:02:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

I'm confused, I thought this island actually got dropped on by the BK 10 days in advance?
Sincerely
[Jul 24, 2011 7:25:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

I'm confused, I thought this island actually got dropped on by the BK 10 days in advance?

There was two other scuttles, if that's what your confused about.
Nathanshawn:

[Jul 24, 2011 7:38:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Oh alright.
Sincerely
[Jul 24, 2011 7:43:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Actually, if you look back for several months you'll notice that unless RM has been involved (with a few exceptions) most of the rest of the Viridian blockades have been flagsits or one rounders of little note. I don't suspect there'll be much change in that... Why would anyone challenge Cai when he/she can greatly outpay, or are allied with them knowing that Cai will 3rd party in order to defend them. You think I'm wrong than prove it. Frankly, this kind of bull, where you all act as if RM is Voldamort and you must defeat them at all costs is stupid. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

And didn't we have this discussion about people being allowed to have opinions regardless of whether they are currently blockading?

Every single year we hear you complain about blockades, it goes from "not everyone likes blockades" to "blockading is dead".

Can you make up your mind, please?
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jul 25, 2011 2:46:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Every single year we hear you complain about blockades, it goes from "not everyone likes blockades" to "blockading is dead".

Can you make up your mind, please?

Well, first, those two statements are not opposites, so it has nothing to do with making up my mind. It's true that not everyone likes to blockade. Just like some people don't like bilging or gunning or doing Atlantis. That's one of the positive things about PP is that if you don't like one aspect you're welcome to do other things.

Secondly, I don't think I've ever said before that blockading is dead... I think what I've always said is that if people are going to bitch about RM that they need to figure out why RM is successful and learn how to fight them toe to toe instead of relying on massive alliances or hiding behind flags. I just hope that by pretty much knocking RM out of the blockade game for now that you all haven't done exactly what RM has always said would happen. RM is not blameless in all this, they've certainly made some stupid moves that have earned them the ocean bully title, but a bully should make you rise to better things, not go find another bully to hide behind.

Frankly, and I've said it before, the biggest problem in the blockade game is pay. Why bother developing skills as a blockade team when you can just raise pay until you force the other flag off the board. And, Lux, you were one of the worst instigators of that method. It was certainly effective, but not good for the blockade game.

Martobain wrote: 

[Jul 25, 2011 8:57:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Just like some people don't like bilging or gunning or doing Atlantis.

These subjects are similar.

Secondly, I don't think I've ever said before that blockading is dead...

Frankly, and I've said it before, the biggest problem in the blockade game is pay.

If you don't have ships you can't contend, if you don't have bnavvers you can't bnav the ships in, if you don't have jobbers, you can't influence buoys, if you can't influence buoys, you lose. You can't really say that pay is the "Biggest problem." They all have their part in making it a blockade.
Chillii.
[Jul 25, 2011 9:34:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Tikao supporting scuttles

Tikao moaning, again

This post makes me laugh everytime

I think my point is pretty summed up now

xxxx
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jul 25, 2011 10:02:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Capnrayado1

In response to all of this ^ xD

What ever happened to "Shut up can cade" ):
Capnray.
[Jul 25, 2011 10:05:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates