• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 336
Posts: 336   Pages: 12   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 82125 times and has 335 replies Next Thread
yalabor

Re: Players seeking Crews

Hey! My name is Nick, aka Yakalor.

I've come back to puzzle pirates after a 2-3 year break, so I'm looking to join a current and active crew to re-learn the game with :).

Just for some further info, I live in australia, so crews with australian members would be awesome!

Anyway, drop me a PM or message me ingame (/tell yakalor) if you're recruiting and want to take me under your wing, haha.

Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Viridian
Yakalor
[Sep 12, 2011 3:25:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chattox

Hello all :)

I'm hoping to start playing this game again after about 3 years of not logging on at all. I'm currently looking for a crew on the Viridian ocean to join.

I'd like to join a crew where most if not all of the members speak proper english, none of this "u" or "r" business, just english the way it's meant to be spoken. Piratey lingo is a bonus :P

Anyone who wants to take me on, please send me a PM or catch me if I'm online on the server.

[Sep 12, 2011 6:23:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2patch

Friendly pirate seeking friendly crew, old hand seeking reinvigoration, no fasttrack promotion required, just happy to be a part of something "fresh"

Preferably a crew that looks after its greenies as well as it does its captain.

Pirate name: Rogue
Twopatch
Bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase "Puzzleblind"
[Sep 24, 2011 4:42:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sensuna

Howdy. I am on the viridian ocean under the name "Misterbeard". I was with a crew, but decided it wasn't a good fit. I am currently looking for a decently sized crew for pillaging. I bring a ship with me. I would be interested in being allowed to sail my own ship. If anyone is interested, feel free to message me here or in game.
[Oct 1, 2011 12:07:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oneiroalt

Me

Looking for a crew.
I can possibly run CIs (Have frens, decent Bnav experience)
So yeah

Hit me up
Oneiromancer on Ex Hunter Ocean.
Vivace on Ex Sage
Now on Emerald!
[Oct 15, 2011 6:42:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

Well, as a starving artist needs money, I need crew.
Hola, I am Woodstock and as the title of this thread is, I'm seeking a crew to regain strengths that I formerly had in this game and a crew that is in a cade active flag.

What I'm looking for :

Well a crew that is in a cade active flag or is looking to be cade active. I'm also looking for a captain that has good capabilities and doesn't rely on the officers in the crew for everything. I'm also be super happy if the crew had any members Vanguard or IDLD or TP because well, there is no place like home.

What I got:
Partially deep pockets and a crap ton of experience with this game. Every stat that I bothered to touch in the Stormy Fell Cade I can and will get up in the near future once I settle in. And I'm not much of a person to cause drama within the crew/flag so just another quality.

Contact me through forums (via PM) or in game unless I am puzzling or afk :) Thanks :D

Woodstock
Nopolitics
[Dec 4, 2011 12:10:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 336   Pages: 12   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates