• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 336
Posts: 336   Pages: 12   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 86487 times and has 335 replies Next Thread
DarkGuardian

Players seeking Crews

(quoting from Squig's original Midnight Pirates seeking Crews post)

This thread is intended only for individual or small groups of pirates who want to fully join another crew. Anyone who plans on splitting off once they have their own ship should use one of the existing threads. Hopefully this will help some of the smaller crews ... recruit on Viridian.

(editted to remove confusing references to Azure)
Note: Please respond by PM or ingame to the pirate directly, rather than replying in this thread.

I am not hiring.
----------------------------------------
Foilistc wrote: 

This is one of the strangest ideas I've ever had the pleasure of not agreeing with on this forum.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:48:02 PM]
[Apr 8, 2005 5:31:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Buckler

Re: [Viridian] Players seeking Crews

Lol I want to be in a crew as an SO.

My qualifications:
I have a sloop
I've been trained
I have the badge
~:~Sage!~:~

Fleet Officer of the crew For the Poes!
Member of the flag Something Wicked

IN memory of the loss of a wonderful crew and a flag...
Mercenaries from Hell
Random

of
[Apr 16, 2005 9:17:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shanoyu

This thread should really say Players seeking crews since pirate implies something about badges that isn't quite so.
His Holiness, The Dope
[Apr 17, 2005 1:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Francheska

Re: [Viridian] Pirates seeking Crews

I'm looking for a good crew, with a fair captain.

I currently have Broad in Bilging, Gunnery, and Sea Battle and Solids in Sailing and Carpentry. I've served as a officer before, and still having the badge, would like to again, though it isn't absolutely necessary.

^__^ Just send me a Pm in game, Francheska.
[Apr 17, 2005 4:21:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GageKronos

EDIT: Found a place! Nothing to see here.
~Gage
Pirate of A Crew of Our Own (Viridian)

A+ C P- LB-| GD+ !D Cp+ Bl+>++ Sa++ Gu++ SF+ N+ Bn>++ Dr+>++ R+ Al++ Sh B-(--) F++ Cl(++) Sp++ SpN+(++)/+
[May 28, 2005 3:46:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bubba3020

a good crew for wandering joblise pirates

well my crew will hire ye its the brotherhood of steel contact butek, or proto
[Jun 3, 2005 1:49:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lonelyseas

a recommended crew in viridian

i am a pirate in the French Fleet

i highly recommend it

horrorful
[Jun 4, 2005 2:54:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DnF

Seeking some Europe crew

helo!
I'd like to join any european crew, or any other but with people who can play 10 am - 17 pm GMT ...
I have good crew now, but pirates are going to sleep when I go to lunch ...
English speaking. (or czech, slovak)
I'm good pirate Donfanfan, home on Dragon's Nest in the Jade Archipelago. But I can move ;)

------------ the same in czech (for search) ------------------
Ahoj!
Hledam nejakou posadku ktera bude hrat mezi 10 a 17 hodinou, jsem ted uz v dobry posadce, ale vsichni chodi spat kdyz ja jdu na obed ... takze si moc nezahrajem.
Jsem Donfanfan na Dragon's Nest ostrove... ale muzu se prestehovat ;)
[Jun 8, 2005 6:31:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaneT

edit - Someone replied to it, and it's a month and a half old! My booch!
It has been said, my friends, that I like war. My friends, I like War. No...I LOVE WAR!

Danet - An old salt of Y!PP, but not the oldest by a long shot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DaneT at Jun 18, 2005 2:26:42 PM]
[Jun 18, 2005 2:26:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tinneydude

Hiring crews

The Caledonian Cruisers are looking for crew members, greenies or experianced it doesnt matter but pelase note, to be a pirate you will need broad in carp bilge and sails and to become an officer you need solid in carp, bilge, sails, broad in guns and above able in navigation.
you will also need to prove yerself by doing an officers exam (winning 3 bnavs at sea) and must have the respect of the crew.

if yer intrested send tinney a /tell in the game.

Also the flag Olympic Sailors is always looking for new crews, /tell tinney if yer intrested
Owner of Blue ikon Emporium's, Tailoring, Shipbuilding, Weaving, we own it all!
[Jun 18, 2005 8:43:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tiguar

Hehe, I am Australian too, my crew is the Aussie Battlers :)

You might find Viridian a much more appealing ocean than midnight, you get rewarded very handsomely for being skilled puzzler - you get to play for free and still experience everything in the game!
[Jun 19, 2005 7:24:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
browneyes4u

Looking for a crew, currently on the midnight, but plan on joining the viridian tonight. imma greenie, but getting better.

should mention that im in Central time zone so i am looking for a crew on between 5-10 my time. would like a crew that is willing to teach, also kinda medium sized, i dont want to get lost in the shuffle of ppl. i want a crew that does both piliaging and trading... favors short/medium hops between islands, and that mingles sometimes, id like to meet other players and make friends in this game.

EDIT: have found a great crew, dream makers thanks to boo for the referal.
♪Hey ho ho♪..its one for all for one..................♪but when ur a professional pirate♪........♪your always in the best of companyyyy!♪
[Edit 1 times, last edit by browneyes4u at Jun 23, 2005 2:44:18 AM]
[Jun 23, 2005 2:44:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    mo_5s_browneyes [Link]  Go to top 
Taz88dsm

looking for ppl to join my crew

i am looking for ppl to join my crew i will promote fast and am very friendly as long as u follow the rules hope ppl join my crew

Tazdsm
King of T-unit and Captain of Los Tazmania
[Jun 24, 2005 4:06:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    taz88dsm@yahoo.com    taz88dsm@aim.com [Link]  Go to top 
Kinocha

Re: looking for ppl to join my crew

Taz88dsm wrote: 
i am looking for ppl to join my crew i will promote fast and am very friendly as long as u follow the rules hope ppl join my crew

Tazdsm
King of T-unit and Captain of Los Tazmania

Shouldn't you be in the "[Viridian] Crews seeking pirates" thread?
Kinocha, Senior Officer of White Rose under the flag Blood and Roses on Midnight Ocean

Avatar by the amazing Koalarocker
[Jun 25, 2005 12:14:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seapig

Any and all are welcome in my crew!

To be a pirate you just need the badge.

To be an officer you need broad in sail, bilge, and carpentry.

To be an SO you must be solid in sail, bilge, carp, gun, nav, and sea battle.

Flying Jackaranda is a large crew that tries its best to be friendly to all and make sure everyone has a good time.

If your interested in a crew like this send a tell to Tooty (thats me), and I will do my very best to help you in anyway I can.

----All are welcome, All the time!-------
[Jul 2, 2005 11:55:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paulpker121

i need a good crew

lookin 4 a crew that has 100+ members including jobers and go pilagin alot and has at leest 1 grand frig and 1 war frig........send a /tell 2 me if u want me in ur crew and has those requirements
[Jul 3, 2005 11:10:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paulpker121

i need a good crew

lookin 4 a crew that has 100+ members including jobers and go pilagin alot and has at leest 1 grand frig and 1 war frig........send a /tell 2 me if u want me in ur crew and has those requirements
[Jul 3, 2005 11:10:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trojangirl

Re: i need a good crew

paulpker121 wrote: 

Good luck finding such a crew. I was SO in a crew of around 250-300 excluding jobbers and we never had enough online to fill my war frigate (75 ppl) so we had absolutely no need for a grand frigate. Grand frigates are good for those who want to blockade.
[Jul 4, 2005 12:50:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lord_Mogor

grand frigates are useless in blockades, war frigates and war brigs are the 2 most commonly used blockade ships, I've never seen a grand frigate in a blockade
"They'd already have the plank spank mark on their butts." Emerson, June 16th 2005
Come join us forum tarts at M-tos.da.ru/yppforum/
[Jul 5, 2005 2:31:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zorkster

ARR...

Well, i'm currentley with -Dark Legacey-, and quite frankly we have a very impressive crew, MWUHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Carp..... hhmmm.... lets see.... don't hit your finger.

Captain of the crew: Saved By Grace, on the Viridian

Senior Officer of the crew: Incan Ichor, on the Hunter

King of the flag: Senores De Los Mares, on the Hunter
[Jul 5, 2005 5:53:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zorkster

Oh, and btw................ WE"RE COMING FOR YOU!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Carp..... hhmmm.... lets see.... don't hit your finger.

Captain of the crew: Saved By Grace, on the Viridian

Senior Officer of the crew: Incan Ichor, on the Hunter

King of the flag: Senores De Los Mares, on the Hunter
[Jul 5, 2005 5:56:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lord_Mogor

Come join the Brotherhood of Steel, quite a decent crew, use /cwho brotherhood of steel to see who's on an ask an officer to invite ye, tell em mogor sent ye
"They'd already have the plank spank mark on their butts." Emerson, June 16th 2005
[Jul 5, 2005 6:13:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
manky

I need a crew for my li'l Viridian pirate - random jobbing isn't leading anywhere so far :( Not on that ocean much since I'm a Midnight pirate, but a crew of some sort would be nice. Hopefully with a couple of European or GMT+something pirates, as I can be on at any time.

Proficient at most of the puzzles, and am more than capable of running a ship and helping out newer players (ie. well house-trained), although TBH I prefer doing the duty puzzles myself to ordering other people to them ;) Not looking for promotion at all though, CP is perfectly fine.

The only thing I am looking for is a crew where most of the pirates - officer and above - know how to run a ship, don't curse at greenies, and know where the vowels are on their keyboards. This is where the noticeboard has let me down so far :)

PM any suggestions please, as I might change my name (again, hehehe)
the_rock99 wrote: 
Besides, gamers dont cheat. We grind and grind until we get it right.

[Jul 5, 2005 11:11:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Richocet

i know the SHINING KNIGHTS are looking for some new ppl. Contact crisscross in the game.
KERT of Viridian
Searching

[Jul 7, 2005 5:45:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lokonzo

You may also wish to post in: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=19261
Lokonzo- Viridian and Sage
British Battalion.
European Revolution.
Other words here.
[Jul 8, 2005 11:41:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dendriekus

need crew without captain
End of the world at 2006 07 12 realy or at 2012

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/gunsniperzsig.jpg

This thing is rigth
[Jul 16, 2005 5:15:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dovis_e@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
BHolder

might as well try it...

Viridian Pirates of the flag euphoria is seeking pirates in all ranks.

Our main aim is to pillage we ussually pillage on either a sloop or a war frigate. We divide booty even as we all have to work hard for it. If you are an experienced officer of another ocean you can be promoted instantly if you meet requirements.

Some crew info:

politics: Autocratic
fame: celebrated
pvp standing: Imperial
size: around 70-100 members
fleet:
9 sloops
1 cutter
1 merchant brig
3 war brig
1 war frigate
Booty shares: even

contact goodluck for an officer postion (pm or tell ingame)
contact any officer for a cabin person position

after you are hired as cabin person read private statement for promotion requirements and other stuff.

( i also posted this at the crew seeking pirates topic)
Delmore
[Jul 16, 2005 9:21:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Astridfin

Looking for a crew that is a merchant or trader. I have 2 sloops, a merchant brig and a war brig on order and a war frig on order as well.

My stats are fair and I am great at shop keeping and doing trade runs. never lost any comods yet.

So if ye are interested look me up I am usually online.

Please talk to me I hate random invites. Sorry but unless we can talk I wont join any crew.
A poe for your thoughts.
20 k Poe to act it out with you.
[Jul 19, 2005 2:15:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluewolf1

Astridfin, my crew fits your description completely. I'm sorry for the lack of crew members but we are having a re-sort of the crew.
Captain of Dark Phoenix and princess of Olympic sailors.

Rougewolf.

P.s. I am not french and neither is my pirate name, rougewolf.
[Jul 30, 2005 4:21:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lord_Mogor

Astridfin has already joined my crew mate
[Jul 31, 2005 2:44:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 336   Pages: 12   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates