• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2643 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Ezmerelda_M

Beware the Merry Alts...

A person, who I will call MH, (and her band of merry alts) has been hanging around Lima Dock preying on the goodwill of kind pirates. She feeds them sob stories (of how her boyfriend broke up with her on her birthday, and then she got hacked and lost all of her belongings) in an effort to get people to give her free stuff. Her multitude of alts then sell the gifts - that were given to them in good faith - at a marked up price. Be careful who you trust, Viridian.

(Luckily I wasn't taken in!)
----------------------------------------
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ezmerelda_M at Jul 16, 2011 7:09:18 PM]
[Jul 16, 2011 6:58:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
superstarsam

Re: Beware the Merry Alts...

I read your post, went to Lima Docks for lulz to check it out, and was /tell'd by such an alt practically the moment I landed.

Maybe I'll cough up. I do love a good sob story.
Geologist - now exclusively Obsidian Emerald flavoured
[Jul 16, 2011 7:34:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 16, 2011 7:43:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Alt-busters? lol!
[Jul 17, 2011 1:42:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Seems like that's worth a /complain for scamming ...
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jul 17, 2011 3:57:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Sounds like the guy that tells everyone its his birthday and he got nothing so he begs for some money. That guy sure does have a lot of birthdays. D:
Chillii.
[Jul 17, 2011 9:03:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mininalice

Sounds like the guy that tells everyone its his birthday and he got nothing so he begs for some money. That guy sure does have a lot of birthdays. D:

Some dude came to me with this crap talk once, so I gave him a card saying "Happy birthday!"
lulz

Edit: He asked me for a gift, not PoE though
Mininalice on the Viridian Ocean

RAWR!

Awesome avatar by Cattrin!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mininalice at Jul 18, 2011 5:26:20 AM]
[Jul 18, 2011 5:24:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Some dude came to me with this crap talk once, so I gave him a card saying "Happy birthday!"
lulz

Oh him. Didn't we poe spam him? Good times.. Good times.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Jul 18, 2011 5:40:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jimmy_dids

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

I was hoping you referring to the redeployment of the Dockblockers on another mission to save us from this new threat to the honest, hardworking pirates of Viridian being molested by beggars and thieves on Lima docks following the successful campaign to overcome the Docklovers?
[Jul 18, 2011 11:17:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

I was hoping you referring to the redeployment of the Dockblockers on another mission to save us from this new threat to the honest, hardworking pirates of Viridian being molested by beggars and thieves on Lima docks following the successful campaign to overcome the Docklovers?

Dockblockers Inc, Anti-fraud and begging department?
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jul 18, 2011 1:51:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

lulz

The same guy came to me at least 3 times on his main account ( On three different dates ) until I finally muted him. Then again with multiple different alts. I could tell it was him from his horrible spelling >.>
Chillii.
[Jul 18, 2011 7:44:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

LoL! The one that has been chasing me and my friends has horrible spelling too! Sometimes it is a girl, sometimes it is a guy... But when it is a guy, it asks for female clothing, not male lol! I have muted most of them now, I hope...
[Jul 18, 2011 8:25:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Dockblockers needs to expand their blocking.
Captainrich
[Jul 18, 2011 8:44:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drakoding

Thanks you!
Drakoding

Captain Of Shadow Troopers
King Of Ultimate Phantoms
[Jul 19, 2011 3:37:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Azagh

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

me ill come out of retirement to terrorize them with my stoopidity
Azagh of the Viridian 2006- 2015

MIA - Smirnoff (tan octo), Outgoing Stickleback (first ship), Time bandit (Favorite ship), Northwestern, Glenfiddich & Buffalo Trace (my shoppes) and my Galene doll won in the indy 50.0
[Jul 20, 2011 10:37:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Please don't. Thanks.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jul 20, 2011 11:14:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Azagh

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Please don't. Thanks.

why wont you forgive me for that one time i beat you in a puzzle =( we both agreed it was a fluke.
Azagh of the Viridian 2006- 2015

MIA - Smirnoff (tan octo), Outgoing Stickleback (first ship), Time bandit (Favorite ship), Northwestern, Glenfiddich & Buffalo Trace (my shoppes) and my Galene doll won in the indy 50.0
[Jul 20, 2011 11:29:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates