• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 61
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8280 times and has 60 replies Next Thread
underdog888

VSMEIFUDARE booty

Hi so im back again after vsmeifudare and partyposion sed they both wuld giv 50000 gold ya 50k if i never ever ever posted on forums again so i was like thought hey that good deal cuz ppl on forums are ROOD and i dont like dem anyway so i talk to vsmeifusuck (cuz thats what his real name shuld be) and hje say that if i no post for 2 weeks i get the gold and so i figger thats stupid but i do it anyway. now i havent post for lik a month and i talk to suckmeifusuck and he ignore me and i tell ppl in inn to tell him he owe me gold and NO RESPONSE and i even send a forum email and NO RESPONSE so i figer he must suk. now i need that gold bcuz pillying is boring and i cant atlantis until i get a badge and i need gold for a badge but i cant get gold its a visicous cicle or watever they say and anyway i went to partyposion on the sage ocean (wich shuld also be called the suck ocean vidrianin all the way ya!) and i tell him he owe me my money and he sez 'u r annoying go away i mute u i suk' or something like that and dosnt give me my gold. neither of them give me my gold so i put a 3000 poe booty on each of them for if u sink them its 3x more than last so its 3x as good and 3x as MAD cuz sry luke but these 2 r worse then u
[Jul 4, 2011 1:44:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

Re: VSMEIFUDARE booty

O also i 4got to say post screens of u sinking him and if u fotoshop it i can tell im good at dat and also (to suckmeifusuck) if u want to pay me the 50000 gold i will cancel this booty and not post on forums plz i rly want that gold o and ill also not call u suckmeifusuck if u want to gimme the 50k ok

-Underdawgg
[Jul 4, 2011 2:07:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Stupid Thread.

It's alright. You can share the Persistant Stupidity award with Empathetic.

You do bring me alot more luls tho.
----------------------------------------
Sincerely
[Jul 4, 2011 2:13:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

Re: Stupid Thread.

no its true he sed he giv me 50k if i no post 4 2 weeks and i say ok fine i dont post 4 2 weeks and he no pay me k so mayb u should hav president of stupid award not me ;) o also to that one old pedo creep guy who is mean an stuf can u plz ban suckmeifusuck and partyposion 4 me bcuz im prety sure dis is agsint pirate code of roles

-Underdawgg
[Jul 4, 2011 2:17:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

no its true he sed he giv me 50k if i no post 4 2 weeks and i say ok fine i dont post 4 2 weeks and he no pay me k so mayb u should hav president of stupid award not me ;)

Oh boy....

Keep it coming!
Sincerely
[Jul 4, 2011 2:20:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Soooo you put up a 9k bounty because you can't afford a badge that costs 8250 poe. Trolls are only funny if they're not stupid y'know
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jul 4, 2011 2:52:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Well, I mean... A troll that trolls himself is also funny!
Sincerely
[Jul 4, 2011 2:55:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Well, I mean... A troll that trolls himself is also funny!

To be fair, this is one of the more entertaining trolls the forum has seen for a while, apart from the one with the monkey. Yeh, he was funny too.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jul 4, 2011 3:10:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
calzona

Yeah it`s offical.. underdawgg is really one of the most stupidest people to post on vp. go back to being quiet, I liked it better than reading someone who can`t spell correctly or post with correct grammar.
[Jul 4, 2011 3:23:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AntiFawful

I'm jealous of his spelling. Teach me?
Fawful on Hunter
[Jul 4, 2011 3:26:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Hi so im back again after vsmeifudare and partyposion sed they both wuld giv 50000 gold ya 50k if i never ever ever posted on forums again so i was like thought hey that good deal cuz ppl on forums are ROOD and i dont like dem anyway so i talk to vsmeifusuck (cuz thats what his real name shuld be) and hje say that if i no post for 2 weeks i get the gold and so i figger thats stupid but i do it anyway. now i havent post for lik a month and i talk to suckmeifusuck and he ignore me and i tell ppl in inn to tell him he owe me gold and NO RESPONSE and i even send a forum email and NO RESPONSE so i figer he must suk. now i need that gold bcuz pillying is boring and i cant atlantis until i get a badge and i need gold for a badge but i cant get gold its a visicous cicle or watever they say and anyway i went to partyposion on the sage ocean (wich shuld also be called the suck ocean vidrianin all the way ya!) and i tell him he owe me my money and he sez 'u r annoying go away i mute u i suk' or something like that and dosnt give me my gold. neither of them give me my gold so i put a 3000 poe booty on each of them for if u sink them its 3x more than last so its 3x as good and 3x as MAD cuz sry luke but these 2 r worse then u

Oh Man, do you give me permission to post chat logs? I am sure everyone can do with a laugh. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bobdonnell at Jul 4, 2011 6:07:50 PM]
[Jul 4, 2011 5:33:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

To the original poster:

Learn to write and use punctuation ... then we may talk ... as this gibberish hurts the eyes.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Jul 4, 2011 6:44:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Soooo you put up a 9k bounty because you can't afford a badge that costs 8250 poe. Trolls are only funny if they're not stupid y'know

His posts have more importance than over half of yours and your playmate.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 4, 2011 6:44:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tieguy08

His posts have more importance than over half of yours and your playmate.

Um. I'm not really sure what this has to do with what Hurt said, but seeing as what he said is true...I fail to see how your post has any more importance than anything that has been written in this thread.

Edit:Namefail.
Tieguy/Taiguy

Flar says, "I don't need friends anymore, I've got this PC"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tieguy08 at Jul 4, 2011 7:15:42 PM]
[Jul 4, 2011 7:08:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

it is not 9k booty it a 3k booty lern to rea geez u think i stupid but i can at least read amd do math i have 5,437 gold rite now but i pay u eventully if more than 2 sink him wich im sure they do. and ya u can post chat logs if u kepy them u creep den go ahed u have notin to hide but u do cuz u r lier

-Underdawgg
[Jul 4, 2011 7:09:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Chatlog time! :D
Sincerely
[Jul 4, 2011 7:15:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

[15:42:35] Underdawgg tells ye, "hi were u srs about 50k if i dont post ever"
[15:42:58] Underdawgg tells ye, "cuz can i do that i promise i wont"
[15:43:34] Ye told Underdawgg, "Yes I was serious."
[15:43:38] Underdawgg tells ye, "can i do it"
[15:43:40] Underdawgg tells ye, "please"
[15:44:02] Underdawgg tells ye, "if i do u can ban me i giv u permision"
[15:44:13] Ye told Underdawgg, "Dont post for 2 weeks then find me. And I shall"
[15:44:21] Underdawgg tells ye, "no i need it now ):"
[15:44:38] Underdawgg tells ye, "u wont pay me later"
[15:44:49] Ye told Underdawgg, "You see, I don't have that much trust in people so if you can keep quiet for 2 weeks that is a good enough buffer for me"
[15:44:59] Underdawgg tells ye, "but i dont either"
[15:45:02] Underdawgg tells ye, "so"
[15:45:05] Underdawgg tells ye, "2 weeks it 2 look"
[15:45:07] Underdawgg tells ye, "long"
[15:45:32] Underdawgg tells ye, "how about a day"
[15:46:05] Ye told Underdawgg, "No, 2 weeks is what it shall be if you choose to accept it."
[15:46:40] Underdawgg tells ye, "but u wont pay me i no u wont cuz u forums r all like wolf pak and i know u wont pay bcuz ull be like what and ever1 else will agree cuz they yer wolfpack"
[15:46:47] Underdawgg tells ye, "so i cant win here"
[15:47:54] Underdawgg tells ye, "oops sry i didnt now hat altf4 did i close it did u accept my offer"
[15:48:06] Underdawgg tells ye, "were did u go"
[15:48:09] Ye told Underdawgg, "No. as I said 2 weeks"
[15:48:17] Underdawgg tells ye, "but im bartering please"
[15:48:44] Ye told Underdawgg, "Thats cool. I am not"
[15:48:49] Underdawgg tells ye, "k i keep posting"
[15:48:58] Underdawgg tells ye, "if in 2 weeks u pay me ill stop"
[15:49:01] Underdawgg tells ye, "deal?"
[15:49:23] Ye told Underdawgg, "Er the idea is you don't post and show that you keep to your word for 2 weeks"
[15:49:42] Underdawgg tells ye, "but thats 2 long"
[15:49:43] Underdawgg tells ye, "how about"
[15:49:45] Underdawgg tells ye, "as a compromois"
[15:49:51] Underdawgg tells ye, "u dont read my posts for 2 weeks"
[15:49:53] Underdawgg tells ye, "then u pay me"
[15:49:55] Underdawgg tells ye, "then i stop"
[15:50:03] Ye told Underdawgg, "Eh. you just don't get it"
[15:50:06] Underdawgg tells ye, "i do"
[15:50:07] Underdawgg tells ye, "its dum"
[15:50:35] Underdawgg tells ye, "last chance"
[15:50:37] Underdawgg tells ye, "this is my final offer"
[15:50:41] Underdawgg tells ye, "take it or leave it"
[15:51:21] Underdawgg tells ye, "if u dont say nething i assume u take it"
[15:51:25] Underdawgg tells ye, "k?"
[15:51:30] Ye told Underdawgg, "Or not."
[15:51:38] Underdawgg tells ye, "is that a yes"
[15:51:41] Underdawgg tells ye, "or a no"
[15:51:43] Ye told Underdawgg, "No"
[15:51:47] Underdawgg tells ye, "no to which"
[15:52:05] Ye told Underdawgg, "As I said 2 weeks. End of it"
[15:52:29] Underdawgg tells ye, "k well sry i dont want to w8 that long so bye let me no if u want to reconsider

Enjoy <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Jul 4, 2011 8:15:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

WOLFPACK, HUZZZAH!
Sincerely
[Jul 4, 2011 8:20:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

Well, that was a intelligent conversation. Maybe this kid can be like..the viridian ocean mascot or something.
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Jul 4, 2011 8:22:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

Well, that was a intelligent conversation. Maybe this kid can be like..the viridian ocean mascot or something.

God help us.
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Jul 4, 2011 9:57:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
superstarsam

3/10 for actually making me giggle.
Geologist - now exclusively Obsidian Emerald flavoured
[Jul 4, 2011 11:27:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I giggled at suckmeifusuck, I'll admit.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 5, 2011 12:27:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

D:

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Jul 5, 2011 1:46:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jul 5, 2011 2:32:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tanabear

Tanabear on the Meridian Ocean
SO of GTLDubstep
[Jul 5, 2011 9:10:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

There's a lot of wiggle room in his name for this sort of crap - it's unfortunate because he's actually one of the best players in the game.
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Jul 5, 2011 9:25:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

There's a lot of wiggle room in his name for this sort of crap - it's unfortunate because he's actually one of the best players in the game.

Not to mention really cute!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Jul 5, 2011 10:43:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Sounds a lot like a Tom the Elephant story to me!
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 5, 2011 12:19:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

All this thread needs is a Lune.
[Jul 5, 2011 2:52:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Well Underdick, Firstly my 50k bounty was if you never posted again. I see 8 posts since I wrote that message, one was 3 hours later. Secondly, People are going to come over to Sage, buy an officer badge and a sloop for 3k? You're retarded. Thirdly, Keep posting, I don't know why I tried to shut you up >.> You so scuppering stupid.
If it's filtered in game, please filter your posts

~PartyPoison of the Suck Ocean.
[Jul 5, 2011 5:28:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates