• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 23
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3293 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
LunEnvoy

SoS (Insert emotional appeal here)

The flag Epilogue is looking for donations, they will go to an excellent cause, which we will say is the Lune Can Has Blockade Fund.
No really, Ill blockade if you pay for me.
I need 3mil so I can blockade Dendrite, and pay to borrow a fleet and a JC to sleep with afterwards.
I wont use the money for anything other than its intended purpose. Keep in mind you dont know its true intended purpose, only what Ive told you thus far.
So please, if you have any heart, help me blockade by giving me your poe. And I swear I will kill every last one of you R-tards who says 'poes'. POE IS ALREADY PLURAL YOU MORONS.
Sorry, had to get my competitive spirit going, cuz Im going to be using all your money for hair tonics so I can have like 10 pictures of me looking entirely different. But don't worry, Ill still pretend to blockade.

However, if anyone actually DOES want to get me on a board, by all means make it happen ;)
----------------------------------------
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jul 4, 2011 8:33:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

Re: SoS (Insert emotional appeal here)

The flag Epilogue is looking for donations, they will go to an excellent cause, which we will say is the Lune Can Has Blockade Fund.
No really, Ill blockade if you pay for me.
I need 3mil so I can blockade Dendrite, and pay to borrow a fleet and a JC to sleep with afterwards.
I wont use the money for anything other than its intended purpose. Keep in mind you dont know its true intended purpose, only what Ive told you thus far.
So please, if you have any heart, help me blockade by giving me your poe. And I swear I will kill every last one of you R-tards who says 'poes'. POE IS ALREADY PLURAL YOU MORONS.
Sorry, had to get my competitive spirit going, cuz Im going to be using all your money for hair tonics so I can have like 10 pictures of me looking entirely different. But don't worry, Ill still pretend to blockade.

However, if anyone actually DOES want to get me on a board, by all means make it happen ;)

See...now this is a good cause. I'll donate myself to JC for ya *winks*.
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kingnothing3 at Jul 4, 2011 8:51:01 AM]
[Jul 4, 2011 8:47:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

^ Making the luls
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Jul 4, 2011 8:50:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I've been informed that 'poes' is used because it sounds cute. And thats the only thing cute about it.
Kinda like most girls toes. Seriously, your feet are nasty n crusty n toenaily n sweaty n your toes prolly go in all dif directions and look like the prototype of The Claw. Like most peoples feet.
In summary, Poes and Toes are NOT cute. Unless youre special.
Boats n Ho(e)'s are though. KN, i like threesomes. Find me sum1 good.
LoLune

[Jul 4, 2011 9:02:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pixulayted

i like threesomes.

...Threeways?
[Jul 4, 2011 9:50:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

I've been informed that 'poes' is used because it sounds cute. And thats the only thing cute about it.
Kinda like most girls toes. Seriously, your feet are nasty n crusty n toenaily n sweaty n your toes prolly go in all dif directions and look like the prototype of The Claw. Like most peoples feet.
In summary, Poes and Toes are NOT cute. Unless youre special.
Boats n Ho(e)'s are though. KN, i like threesomes. Find me sum1 good.

Um...i have two *things*....does that count? *winks*

They always say two heads are better than one :)
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Jul 4, 2011 11:31:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Aw you're gonna play with yourself for me? Cute ;)
LoLune

[Jul 4, 2011 11:32:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

It's poez.
On hiatus. :(
[Jul 4, 2011 1:00:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Lune as one of your friends in this game, you blockading is a bad idea. Or on a ship for that matter.
Captainrich
[Jul 4, 2011 8:36:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Do you guys ever give things up?
Do you have anything better to do?
Is this thread worth making to you guys?
Are you guys THAT mad about Nemor getting an octo back?
Really.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Jul 6, 2011 9:32:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

I thought you were one that was bitching about the "scam".
Captainrich
[Jul 6, 2011 9:52:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I guess this answers my question. I don't understand how you guys can't just be happy for him. Are you guys just mad that you never thought to try a scam or something?

- Empathetic,
[Jul 6, 2011 10:21:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

I guess this answers my question. I don't understand how you guys can't just be happy for him. Are you guys just mad that you never thought to try a scam or something?

Yeah man, wish I'd scammed a person. It saddens me that I never used one of those opportunities. Ah well.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 6, 2011 11:20:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Are you guys just mad that you never thought to try a scam or something?

Wait, are you saying it was a scam? o:

WIN!
Sincerely
[Jul 7, 2011 12:28:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

No, i'm saying you all cleary think that was a scam, and going on that, transitive property states that you wish you coulda swindled the ocean with something like this, hence why I'm asking if you're so mad. And besides, you're a complete moron to think that Nemor's was a scam. There's a freaking picture with him with his new octo.

- Empathetic,
[Jul 7, 2011 11:57:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

You know, I would point out everything that's wrong in that statement, how badly you lack of comprehension and so on...

But, it's not fun pulling a joke on someone that doesn't get the joke. ):
Sincerely
[Jul 7, 2011 2:06:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

No, i'm saying you all cleary think that was a scam, and going on that, transitive property states that you wish you coulda swindled the ocean with something like this, hence why I'm asking if you're so mad. And besides, you're a complete moron to think that Nemor's was a scam. There's a freaking picture with him with his new octo.

Clearly opinions were changed once the screenshot of him was posted my brother.
Chillii.
[Jul 7, 2011 3:46:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

You realize everyone posting in this thread wasn't bitching about it being a scam right?
Captainrich
[Jul 7, 2011 7:08:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

You realize everyone posting in this thread wasn't bitching about it being a scam right?

Weird, this thread has a parody name close to Nemor's thread. Hmm, it's so strange to think that this would be a hate thread.

Hard to tell, it's the same morons who were arguing against Nemor's donation thread.

EDIT: If you can't tell that this is sarcasm, then you're as stupid as this thread is.

- Empathetic,
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Empatheticly at Jul 7, 2011 7:30:39 PM]
[Jul 7, 2011 7:30:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Hey buddy, knock knock, I didnt hate on Nemors octopussy. Its okay man. I cant help the people that buy my drinks, Im jus makin a livin.

You wanna hear about a real scam? Ill show you guys a real flippin scam, check this out:
captainrich wrote: 
Lune as one of your friends in this game,

Now thats misleading if anything else is. You know once upon a time... theres a frickin picture of you on my hearties list. Damnit man. Im just mad that you got famous first by misleading people. Hearty me, or we're through Rich. We're through.
Wait. you're with Roseh now. Shoot. I missed my bubble. >.>
LoLune

[Jul 7, 2011 7:54:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

^^^ I did lol at this. Thanks for the luls.

- Empathetic,
[Jul 7, 2011 8:04:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Weird, this thread has a parody name close to Nemor's thread. Hmm, it's so strange to think that this would be a hate thread.

Hard to tell, it's the same morons who were arguing against Nemor's donation thread.

EDIT: If you can't tell that this is sarcasm, then you're as stupid as this thread is.

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 7, 2011 8:05:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Hearty me, or we're through Rich.

You removed me if you do remember.

Wait. you're with Roseh now. Shoot. I missed my bubble. >.>

Well I stole her from Anch because you were never here to comfort me. Don't hate me you just left me. And there was Roseh.
Captainrich
[Jul 7, 2011 10:28:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates