• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4798 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
Chillii

Re: Efficient Blockading.

Cairna wrote:

I was in for a bigger cade versus Outlaw Forces which didn't really happen.

Believe me, if I were the one to make all final decisions, it would've been. Especially since the cade was specifically directed at me <3.
----------------------------------------
Chillii.
[Jul 4, 2011 7:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Cairna wrote:

Believe me, if I were the one to make all final decisions, it would've been. Especially since the cade was specifically directed at me <3.

Yeah and I'm over it now. I guess we both will get a chance in the future for a good contested blockade though.
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
[Jul 4, 2011 8:15:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Hurly won a round? That board must of been lacking in whirlpools. He pwns when they aren't around!
Captainrich
[Jul 4, 2011 8:44:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Cairna wrote:

Yeah and I'm over it now. I guess we both will get a chance in the future for a good contested blockade though.

Count on it.
Chillii.
[Jul 4, 2011 8:46:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates