• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4262 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
ade446

Re: Moving to viridian.

Just a random question, has Viridian's population went from a average of 700 a few months ago to 900 at a time? I see this a increase most times when I log on. Has Viridian's population increased because of others leaving the other oceans or is it because there is generally more people playing YPP?

You should look at glowie for more then a 2 years rate, it's summer so the average numbers go up.
----------------------------------------
Sincerely
[Jul 5, 2011 2:27:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Learn to perfect wall humping and you will succeed on Viridian.

You complain about this pretty often. Find another way that's equal or better to wall humping, and perhaps we can talk.

Actually having talent.

So we're currently at zero talented navers? gg.

There's several players capable of navving without wall humping, so your logic is flawed.

Or perhaps you just can't get jobbed on the "decent" SMHs.

Show me a naver that pulls hauls that equal just as much, or better than successful wall humping navers. Because I've yet to meet one.

I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that wall humping makes more per hour than doing it the way it's intended.

Dalnoth used to do the same on average from memory, and Monsterhunts can also do the same (although he has a tendency to wall hump if he has bad jobbers).

It's possible, I personally just dislike wall humpers which is why I don't job on SMHs anymore.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jul 5, 2011 2:27:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Just a random question, has Viridian's population went from a average of 700 a few months ago to 900 at a time? I see this a increase most times when I log on. Has Viridian's population increased because of others leaving the other oceans or is it because there is generally more people playing YPP?

I think more people are playing. A lot of people did shift from other oceans, but i don't think it was enough to make this much of an increase.

Maybe it's people on their summer holiday coming back to play? I hope it's new players though.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jul 5, 2011 2:28:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Hmm I forgot the summer portion.

It's possible, I personally just dislike wall humpers which is why I don't job on SMHs anymore.

Exactly why I don't either.
Captainrich
[Jul 5, 2011 5:30:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Learn to perfect wall humping and you will succeed on Viridian.

You complain about this pretty often. Find another way that's equal or better to wall humping, and perhaps we can talk.

Actually having talent.

So we're currently at zero talented navers? gg.

There's several players capable of navving without wall humping, so your logic is flawed.

Or perhaps you just can't get jobbed on the "decent" SMHs.

Show me a naver that pulls hauls that equal just as much, or better than successful wall humping navers. Because I've yet to meet one.

I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that wall humping makes more per hour than doing it the way it's intended.

Dalnoth used to do the same on average from memory, and Monsterhunts can also do the same (although he has a tendency to wall hump if he has bad jobbers).

I've was never around to see Dalnoth in Atlantis. As for Hunts, I've only seen him wall hump on the couple of runs I went along with on Hunter. So I've just never seen it.

It would be awesome if it happened more. I'd be stoked to try it myself, not wall humping. But I don't see myself doing as well, as quickly, as I would with wall humping. Perhaps when soft walls are eventually removed, It'll become interesting.

Actually, I've made a mistake. I remember a few runs with Mezzo where he played in the middle of z5, away from walls.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 5, 2011 6:26:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates