• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4260 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Bbqshapes

Moving to viridian.

Im a long time hunter player and am considering moving over to viridian because it seems to have the biggest player base.

Since it is quite an effort regaining stats, moneys, fame etc. i am asking if it is actually worth it. Since atlantis and all that buggery came along big ship pillaging (and pillaging in general) has been killed and that was one of my favourite things. I am hoping Viridian is better.

Please Viridian players tell me its better!

ps. i realise its a bit silly asking "is viridian good" in the viridian forums. I am hoping for some unbiased opinions and comparasons, particually regarding big ship pillaging.
----------------------------------------
Bbqshapes

Better than Cheese and Bacon.
(Dramatic music)
[Jul 3, 2011 4:32:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Re: Moving to viridian.

I wouldn't bother if you want big ship pillaging. It's all SMH whores.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jul 3, 2011 4:42:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

If your name isn't Anthrax you are wasting your time.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jul 3, 2011 5:55:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

Im a long time hunter player and am considering moving over to viridian because it seems to have the biggest player base.

Since it is quite an effort regaining stats, moneys, fame etc. i am asking if it is actually worth it. Since atlantis and all that buggery came along big ship pillaging (and pillaging in general) has been killed and that was one of my favourite things. I am hoping Viridian is better.

Please Viridian players tell me its better!

ps. i realise its a bit silly asking "is viridian good" in the viridian forums. I am hoping for some unbiased opinions and comparasons, particually regarding big ship pillaging.

Id suggest the move. I believe its positive. However, if cleaver would keep his promise and market the game better that way we would have a larger player base to do more of the big things. But hey, thats just my two cents. Good kuck if you decide to come.
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Jul 3, 2011 9:34:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 3, 2011 10:53:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amburwashere

I moved to Viridian from Hunter about 8 months ago, sold the majority of my items on Hunter and Started with a fresh slate on the stats, it's been a good experience and I've met tons of amazing people on this ocean. Unfortunately Hunter is the next dying doubloon ocean, I'd say move, it'll be a good decision in the long run :)
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11
[Jul 3, 2011 2:17:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    amburPP@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

If your name isn't Anthrax Andrax you are wasting your time.

He is awesome at GF pillis, WF, SMH and flotilla.
Mafiaz was other of the one's good at WB pillis but i dont see him on a time...

edit1:remebered Mafiaz
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Jul 3, 2011 5:51:34 PM]
[Jul 3, 2011 5:50:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

If you aint got no rep.... you aint filling that ship bish! Its supah important to haz a rep on PP... cuz it like reflects how gud someone is at naving a 3-mover against bots. Yeh.

Cuz, once you try fill sumn, you gonna be like ohhhshii, this guy is like famus. I dun want no trouble, my reps on da line. So he wins, ya kno. So, get dad rep going, cuz its like gangsta wars.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Jul 3, 2011 6:14:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

If you aint got no rep.... you aint filling that ship bish! Its supah important to haz a rep on PP... cuz it like reflects how gud someone is at naving a 3-mover against bots. Yeh. big your e-peen is.

Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 3, 2011 6:43:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Learn to perfect wall humping and you will succeed on Viridian.
Captainrich
[Jul 3, 2011 8:43:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

If you aint got no rep.... you aint filling that ship bish! Its supah important to haz a rep on PP... cuz it like reflects how gud someone is at naving a 3-mover against bots. Yeh.

Cuz, once you try fill sumn, you gonna be like ohhhshii, this guy is like famus. I dun want no trouble, my reps on da line. So he wins, ya kno. So, get dad rep going, cuz its like gangsta wars.

Valleygirl/pseudebonics? Some weak shit.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jul 3, 2011 8:54:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

You complain about this pretty often. Find another way that's equal or better to wall humping, and perhaps we can talk.

[Jul 3, 2011 10:38:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

You complain about this pretty often. Find another way that's equal or better to wall humping, and perhaps we can talk.

Actually having talent.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jul 4, 2011 12:34:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bbqshapes

Thanks for the posts guys.

I do realise that Viridian will probably be the last ocean standing in PP's final years so its a smart move to make.
Got a few weeks till my labor runs out so ill wait till then to decide. Hard to say goodbye to those stats though.

Anyway if you log on one day and suddenly realise that Viridian is just way more awesome than before its because i have moved there.
Bbqshapes

(Dramatic music)
[Jul 4, 2011 1:21:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Anyway if you log on one day and suddenly realise that Viridian is just way more awesome than before its because i have moved there.

You already sound like a Viridian....
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Jul 4, 2011 3:21:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bbqshapes

You already sound like a Viridian....

Haha I'll fit right in then :P
Bbqshapes

(Dramatic music)
[Jul 4, 2011 3:34:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arghhpirate

Can I add that cheese and bacon shapes are better than bbq shapes. That is all!
[Jul 4, 2011 6:21:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bbqshapes

Well that wont work, it wont let me have a name that long!

Barbecue shapes are the money maker for Arnotts. Cheese and bacon are used just to fill empty spots in delivery trucks.
Bbqshapes

(Dramatic music)
[Jul 4, 2011 6:42:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arghhpirate

They're just under appreciated :(
And you can always take 'Baconshapes', it's free, I even checked for you.
Or even 'Cnbshapes'.
[Jul 4, 2011 7:44:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Well that wont work, it wont let me have a name that long!

Barbecue shapes are the money maker for Arnotts. Cheese and bacon are used just to fill empty spots in delivery trucks.

NEVER disrespect bacon like this again. NEVER
LoLune

[Jul 4, 2011 7:54:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Actually having talent.

So we're currently at zero talented navers? gg.

[Jul 4, 2011 10:30:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

You can't say 'we' in relation to Viridian until you change your siggy bunny.
LoLune

[Jul 4, 2011 11:42:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

You can't say 'we' in relation to Viridian until you change your siggy bunny.

I was trying to go off of all oceans. But I guess you're right. :/

[Jul 4, 2011 12:58:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Actually having talent.

There's several players capable of navving without wall humping, so your logic is flawed.

Or perhaps you just can't get jobbed on the "decent" SMHs.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jul 5, 2011 5:05:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Actually having talent.

There's several players capable of navving without wall humping, so your logic is flawed.

Show me a naver that pulls hauls that equal just as much, or better than successful wall humping navers. Because I've yet to meet one.

I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that wall humping makes more per hour than doing it the way it's intended.

[Jul 5, 2011 10:18:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Which is why soft wall needs to come out.
Captainrich
[Jul 5, 2011 11:22:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Actually having talent.

Show me a naver that pulls hauls that equal just as much, or better than successful wall humping navers. Because I've yet to meet one.

I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that wall humping makes more per hour than doing it the way it's intended.

I'm sure stealing poe by hacking into accounts is also more efficient per the hour, though that doesn't seem to justify the cause. D:
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jul 5, 2011 11:58:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Marto hax?
Captainrich
[Jul 5, 2011 12:26:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Which is why soft wall needs to come out.

I'm with you on this. I'd like to see people that have legitimate skill being the only ones to fill things like this. Not people who can only wallhug. But until then, I'm jobbing with the people that can make the largest amount of cash in the quickest amount of time.

[Jul 5, 2011 2:04:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Just a random question, has Viridian's population went from a average of 700 a few months ago to 900 at a time? I see this a increase most times when I log on. Has Viridian's population increased because of others leaving the other oceans or is it because there is generally more people playing YPP?
Captainrich
[Jul 5, 2011 2:21:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates