• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4716 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Raider81

Royal Blue Chroma

Rumors of it's exsistence so I need one for my atlantean helmet collection if you have one and want to make a good amount of poe hit me anyway here or in game PM all are fine.
----------------------------------------
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Jul 1, 2011 12:22:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Slycoll

Re: Royal Blue Chroma

Crip - I have one of the rumored royal blue chromas - please contact me in game.

Dragonier
[Jul 1, 2011 8:39:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SissiMarie

Any other sellers out there?

I want to buy 3 :)
Sissi
Founder of K bec her's
Founder of Fleurdelisee
[Jul 2, 2011 5:03:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Any other sellers out there?

I want to buy 3 :)

I have 1 royal blue chroma

catch me in-game or by PM (tho i dont check pm often)
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Dec 12, 2011 7:06:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I actually got one from Dragonier awhile but thanks!
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Dec 12, 2011 7:29:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Wait, I'm confused... Where'd royal blue chromas come from?
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 13, 2011 12:21:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Answered him in game but figured I would post here if an OM would like to correct me that is ok I have been wrong before. This appears to be a rare non advertised promotional gift item some people get when resubscribing. I have only heard of 5 on Cobalt and I killed 1 to make my lanty helm collection.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Dec 13, 2011 12:59:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maded

Answered him in game but figured I would post here if an OM would like to correct me that is ok I have been wrong before. This appears to be a rare non advertised promotional gift item some people get when resubscribing. I have only heard of 5 on Cobalt and I killed 1 to make my lanty helm collection.

People got them for subbing for 1 year, not sure if you still get that or just rogue marks now or what ever, but either way, subbed for 1 year.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Maded at Dec 13, 2011 3:03:56 PM]
[Dec 13, 2011 3:03:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Briggsy1979

As these appear to be rare then, if you wanted to get an inventory of who owns them crip. I own 1.
Briggsy
S.O of the Ride the Lightening
Cobalt Ocean, Now Cerulean

Oversteer = hitting the dock with the stern, Understeer = hitting the dock with the bow, Sheet's = how fast you hit the dock, Mast's = how much of the dock you take with you. :)
[Dec 14, 2011 10:13:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MissCee

As these appear to be rare then, if you wanted to get an inventory of who owns them crip. I own 1.

I have one as well.
Misscee on Cobalt

[Dec 14, 2011 10:13:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laurelweezle

Actually, if you bought like 20 doubloons with real life money from PP, you could chose which ocean you wanted your reward on... the reward was a royal blue chroma.
[Dec 14, 2011 10:39:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I have subbed for a year many of times and not once gotten one.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Dec 15, 2011 7:00:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yaizi

It's just a guess, but I think stabsolo was refuring to the golden doubloon club.
[Dec 16, 2011 8:15:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maded

It was a new yearly reward...
[Dec 16, 2011 6:35:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

It was a new yearly reward...

Explain what you mean please?
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Dec 16, 2011 9:07:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

It means they've just started offering this to people who purchase a year sub. At least that is what is implied by the posts in this thread.
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 16, 2011 9:25:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

It means they've just started offering this to people who purchase a year sub. At least that is what is implied by the posts in this thread.

I assumed that but I just resubbed for a year like 2 weeks ago and didn't get it
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Dec 16, 2011 9:48:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yaizi

Now you get a plum chest if you resub for a year. About a month ago you could get a chocolate chest. So there must have been a moment in time that you could have gotten a royal blue chroma. No clue how it works, last week you couldn't get anything.
[Dec 17, 2011 8:46:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Well I know someone who got it about 2 months ago and someone else who just got one so I still have to disagree with that
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Dec 17, 2011 2:18:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marcoromero

Selling 1 (one) royal blue chroma. PM me.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
[Dec 18, 2011 12:05:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yendor0619

is it possible that it was (or still is) an "only X% of people who qualify will get" type of thing?

like everything else in this game, it appears to go to the people who don't need or want it versus the people that will actually use it.

Peglegpratt

Captain - River of Death
King - The Seventh Gate

-----

Megalodon

Senior Officer - Cobalts Explorerers
Titled - Free Amigos of the Sea
[Dec 20, 2011 11:25:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Just wondering if anyone is still interested in buying a royal blue chroma, and if so, for how much.
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Jan 4, 2012 4:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates