• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 24
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5416 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
Grandmasta_

I quit :D

Alright, Im done for good this time. I'm tired of Always spending money on this game and losing EVERYTHING. I buy $50 worth of dubs and get around 400k. Thenn I lose it ALL in poker. Yeah, I know im gunna get people saying "you shouldnt have pokered with that much" but you know what idgaf. All this game does it steal all yer moneys. and im tired of it! Ypp isnt the same as it use to be, It use to be fun for everyone and Atlantis use to be special, but not anymore.. Way to much "new" pointless stuff! Forget it >:(
----------------------------------------
Grandmasta
[Jun 26, 2011 8:10:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Re: I quit :D

inb4carebears
[removed by SOPA]
[Jun 26, 2011 8:18:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Man, i feel your pain brah, i lost 1m in poker the other day.. whatta waste of 200$ !
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jun 26, 2011 8:24:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fairfrozen

You just have to learn to control your urges. Perhaps take an extended break and then return.

I actually did the same mistake, lost my poe in poker, bought dubs and promptly lost that money, too. I rage quit for a couple month and then returned. Lesson learned, I hardly poker nowadays and even then only with poe I can spare and don't feel angry about loosing.
Zackeh on Hunter
[Jun 26, 2011 8:27:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

inb4carebears

Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jun 26, 2011 8:41:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

ugh...spent thousands of the dollars to become very wealthy in all the islands on the game and then i have to work for a weekend and i come back guess what? all islands gone

thanks a lot flag for taking care of the flag while im goine :S
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jun 26, 2011 9:07:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

This thread belongs here.
Anchovia
[Jun 26, 2011 9:13:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Jun 26, 2011 9:23:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

MY Care Bear pwns all yours.

Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Jun 26, 2011 10:51:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

^
Captainrich
[Jun 26, 2011 7:55:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

ugh...spent thousands of the dollars to become very wealthy in all the islands on the game and then i have to work for a weekend and i come back guess what? all islands gone

thanks a lot flag for taking care of the flag while im goine :S

Your lucky you didn't have to see them taken away... It was very sad =( I never thought to see RM without a island.

~~~Shipsit~~~
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jun 27, 2011 8:34:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rohane

5 -6 years ago when RM came into existence that was the case.
~Rohane
No one agrees with him. Then again he doesn't agree with anyone else either.

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/roms/
The link above is for my own personal benifit. kkthnxbai
[Jun 27, 2011 8:50:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

Dub oceans don't eat ye up mate.
Ye eat Yeself up. lol.

Funny how your actions that ye are describing mimic what happens to lots of folks in real life.

One of the things I lubs about this game. Ye can learn a lot about Yeself here. Take a good look at who is sitting in that chair ye on.

There is a Game alternative ye know. $200 can buy ye approx. 2 to 3 years on a sub ocean.

Any poker poe ye use comes from playing the game. Your loss is virtual. Ye can repeat ye loss as many times as ye like without having to pay real money.

Plus.. everything on a sub ocean is paid for.
No badges, no dub to deliver, so everything is a way way cheaper.

when ye already know the game.. does not take much to get ye up to speed and rolling in the ..well ye do have to watch out for the sheep, dog, cat, elephant, big cat, familiar and pig poop at the docks. But...they just cost game poe.. so ye can lubs them a bit more.

Come on over and Sub a while!

(Oh if ye have any dubs left.. ye can use them to coinscribe too.. to get rid of them of course..)
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[Jun 27, 2011 10:02:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drakoding

Ive never wasted over 2k on poker lol. Try to make something that would get you more poe outta that an youll be fine!

Anyways Buh Bye
Drakoding

Captain Of Shadow Troopers
King Of Ultimate Phantoms
[Jun 27, 2011 10:10:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grandmasta_

I decided not to quit and let poker get me down.. the only thing im quitting is Poker lol, if it wasnt for poker id still have moneys D: lmao.
Grandmasta
[Jun 27, 2011 5:06:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Can we post that care bear now?
Roseh

[Jun 27, 2011 5:47:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

I decided not to quit and let poker get me down.. the only thing im quitting is Poker lol, if it wasnt for poker id still have moneys D: lmao.

Yarrr!!
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[Jun 27, 2011 6:15:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

Shut up.
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

It's disgusting how little that you try;
the existential equivalent of pink eye.
[Jun 27, 2011 6:49:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
arksos

Try getting wager banned, same principle as having your dog on a leash so he doesn't go and hump every other dog he sees. Or marriage.
[Jun 27, 2011 8:22:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Buy an inn. That's basically like stocking stuffing all your poe away..
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Jun 27, 2011 9:37:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Buy an inn. That's basically like stocking stuffing all your poe away..

Best trinket ever.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Jun 28, 2011 11:34:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grandmasta_

Shut up.

Its kinda funny.. your post is the only negative one on this thread. Congrats.?
Grandmasta
[Jun 29, 2011 6:18:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Shut up.

Because this whole thread isn't already a praise to stupidity and negativism.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jul 1, 2011 6:04:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Shut up.

Because this whole thread isn't already a praise to stupidity and negativism.

High and mighty road for the high and mighty.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 2, 2011 9:04:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates