• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 245
Posts: 245   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 25841 times and has 244 replies Next Thread
Hazarath

Re: RiddleMakers intent for a semi-normal weekend

So, oversleeping two weekends in a row eh?

Maybe you shouldn't drop at this time.

What is time?
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 3, 2011 1:30:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

sad
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jul 3, 2011 4:02:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Maybe you shouldn't drop at this time.

What is time?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=time

2. What we waste spending time on here looking up random things like Britney spears, and the definition of homosexuality.
Captainrich
[Jul 3, 2011 8:43:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jkiik

This hate builds on and then every new greenie that joins the other side is fed the story of how evil I am. It's just a small example that I'm picking on here. This leads to bigger wars eventually and then where's the fun in that when one side wants to crush the other?

Well the bottomline is, if you want to keep a game FUN LIKE REALLY LITERALLY FUN, there are some basic things that needs to be taken care of:
1) Learn to respect your opponents.
2) Learn not to be a sore loser.
3) Have the mindset to accept other's point of view too and see things from their head.
4) Don't piss off people or hurt their feelings just for the fun of it. Yes, people do have emotions even behind a screen.

While I agree with the above information...I'm also a bit taken aback as I was under the impression that Cairna thrives when he has an opponent to hate on and when he doesn't then he gets bored.

Now that being said, at least these "hate wars" I'm referring to generally seem to be kept to in game hate and not personal attack hatred (on Cairna/KO's part), and maybe that's the difference?
[Aug 10, 2011 1:36:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Notice the last post date. This thread is dead.
Chillii.
[Aug 10, 2011 2:01:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 245   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates