• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 59
Posts: 59   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8484 times and has 58 replies Next Thread
awright

Re: *Intent to blockade Jubilee and Terra*

I miss seeing knockout in the hunter parley!
----------------------------------------
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Edit 1 times, last edit by awright at Jun 25, 2011 3:08:49 AM]
[Jun 25, 2011 3:04:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Pocket 2s.
Captainrich
[Jun 25, 2011 6:08:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

Are the cards in the intent banner a hint...?
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Jun 25, 2011 7:33:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karrotss

-Between
[Edit 1 times, last edit by karrotss at Jun 25, 2011 10:51:24 AM]
[Jun 25, 2011 10:51:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madzack2918

Pocket 7s
Omegaking of Emerald

Antix says, "Jesus was technically buried in a rock trap, and he came out alive. So I think it's a sign you have to rock trap."
Geologist says, "Wait, you're comparing Kory to Jesus?"

[Jun 25, 2011 10:58:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

Are the cards in the intent banner a hint...?

No.

A, 2, Btw..
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Edit 1 times, last edit by rissarissa13 at Jun 25, 2011 10:24:34 PM]
[Jun 25, 2011 12:43:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dahayn1

my guess A 2
[Jun 25, 2011 3:01:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stunna159

K6 is my guess
ZUECE
[Jun 25, 2011 11:24:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
asteroidi

0 % Taxes and get 5-7 Million Instantly , you are good with numbers .
Same as Monlizzy you say you want the island for the good of the people more for the good of yourself what about the current shoppe owners in Jubilee , and You probably don't know but there is a reason people didn't plant shoppes there . The only one to be known in Recent history is Monlizzy . And hey are you gonna scuttle any blockade by the way next week ? .
In the history of the mankind there are no known generous intentions by the people who use the lowest tactics possible. Monlizzy always complain how people ruin Islands than when she takes them , a final hand it given to a " one of a kind style destruction " . It didn't cost anything to you to get Jubilee , why would you want those 5 million instantly , make some calculations .
[Jun 26, 2011 8:58:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Same as Monlizzy you say you want the island for the good of the people more for the good of yourself what about the current shoppe owners in Jubilee , and You probably don't know but there is a reason people didn't plant shoppes there . The only one to be known in Recent history is Monlizzy . And hey are you gonna scuttle any blockade by the way next week ? .
In the history of the mankind there are no known generous intentions by the people who use the lowest tactics possible. Monlizzy always complain how people ruin Islands than when she takes them , a final hand it given to a " one of a kind style destruction " . It didn't cost anything to you to get Jubilee , why would you want those 5 million instantly , make some calculations .

You seem mad. Do you want a cuddle?
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

Nemesis says, "I think I found the problem."
Nemesis says, "You're a Decepticon."
Starscream says, "I've changed :("
Nemesis says, "They all say that.
[Jun 26, 2011 2:53:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Glacial = Hielo.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 26, 2011 3:15:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Glacial = Hielo.

Have a shiny gold sticker and half a mango :D

Well done you
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

[Jun 26, 2011 3:29:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
asteroidi

This is your only answer ? Ah you realize that you confirm anything I said don't you .
[Jun 26, 2011 3:44:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Good game.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jun 26, 2011 4:04:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Good game.

Good game. Thanks to all the jobbers who supported Knockout today and the amazing blockade staffs. We couldn't have done it without you.
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Jun 26, 2011 4:44:50 PM]
[Jun 26, 2011 4:43:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Glacial = Hielo.

Well done you

I was just wondering. Hope you have a better password and don't use buypoe after past events D:
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 26, 2011 7:14:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Glacial = Hielo.

Well done you

I was just wondering. Hope you have a better password and don't use buypoe after past events D:

I do have a better password, but I'm unsure as to what youre talking about for the rest
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

[Jun 27, 2011 5:56:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Yeah, I know.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 27, 2011 6:39:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

There is something to it. Cutteh (and others) worked her ass off at Jubilee, itd be a shame to see the work of one of the few decent people weve actually had in recent years go to nothing.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jun 27, 2011 6:48:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shazjaz

There is something to it. Cutteh (and others) worked her ass off at Jubilee, itd be a shame to see the work of one of the few decent people weve actually had in recent years go to nothing.

Bobbyyb likes this (Y).
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3
[Jun 27, 2011 6:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harshex

I doo!! Pick me! Pick me!!!!!!!
ExuberanceSalacious of Meridian & Obsidian
Severe of Emerald

Derp.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Harshex at Jun 27, 2011 7:00:35 AM]
[Jun 27, 2011 7:00:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Some random alt wrote: 
0 % Taxes and get 5-7 Million Instantly , you are good with numbers

Apparently so are you. 5-7 million instantly? Now where's that been predicted?

I can understand that people are worried about the effects a takeover on Jubilee could have, but 0% taxes stated in the intent seems to suggest KO wish to treat Jubilee with the same respect RM always had; and after seeing that they've been able to do it on Hunter, i'm pretty confident they will stick by it.

You probably don't know but there is a reason people didn't plant shoppes there

Cai recently stated in another thread that he wanted some shoppes in each arch for flag production, so even though it wasn't directly said in the intent, i'm willing to take a stab at them being used in-flag and not for being built in a way that it could harm Jubilee economically. (Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, KO.)

In the history of the mankind there are no known generous intentions by the people who use the lowest tactics possible. Monlizzy always complain how people ruin Islands than when she takes them , a final hand it given to a " one of a kind style destruction "

Say what now? A large amount of the ocean seems to disagree with you right now, as there have been compliments from stall runners/tax payers on Hadrian (And Garden Cradle when we had it) about the way it was run.

And hey are you gonna scuttle any blockade by the way next week ?

I don't know who this was aimed at, but seeing as there's a bit of a Monlizzy theme in your post, i'm gonna outright say no. We actually enjoy blockades, much like other flags on the ocean, and i know i personally would love to see more that were as closely contested as Terra.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Jun 27, 2011 7:14:22 AM]
[Jun 27, 2011 7:13:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Aiyo Dis, remember the shoppe's IC dropped on Jubilee back in November? You know the ones that were supposed to be dedicated for flag production too, where are those now?

Come on man, you're smarter than this. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the second Knockout needs bank, those shoppe's are the first to go. It's net worth profit, nothing else.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jun 27, 2011 7:22:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

Come on man, you're smarter than this. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the second Knockout needs bank...

This made me giggle
Sera/phie

Yassenn says, "you'd be surprised, i made this really cool spreadsheet a week or two ago"

Avi by Wayfarer
[Jun 27, 2011 9:42:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Yeah, Knockout has a never ending PoE fountain and will never need bank, remember?
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 27, 2011 10:04:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Glacial = Hielo.

Well done you

<3
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jun 27, 2011 10:43:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Result of the forum event:
Here's my winning hand
No one got it right. But don't worry, we'll double the prize for the next forum event - 2x atlantean suit of armor for the winners next time!
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
[Jun 27, 2011 2:12:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Result of the forum event:
Here's my winning hand
No one got it right. But don't worry, we'll double the prize for the next forum event - 2x atlantean suit of armor for the winners next time!

Stupid 3's

xD
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Jun 27, 2011 3:16:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

Are you kidding? He's the biggest dumbass since Lil' Wayne.

Did he die yet? Lil' Wayne, that is.
Spiritofsail
Plant a tree in Israel for only 5 dollars.
Kikkit tells ye, "i sunk toba"
[Jun 27, 2011 5:58:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 59   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates