• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2974 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
pillyforme

Worst feeling EVAR

Dont you just hate it when you crack a joke and someone blackspots you?

I was standing in the corner of the lima in beside a beautiful lady when the worst thing happens... she started talking to me but I couldnt say anything! at first I thought i was too nervous but then a green box pops up telling me I could only walk aimlessly! Had I gone insane? what was happening..? then I saw a name on the green box! saintmistery

Here's what I said to get the repulsive outburst of this villan.
"Ireallyhateitwhenpeopletalkliketheyhaveabrokenspacebar.Justthoughti'dbringitup"

No need to reply :)

cheers

~ Coldsnap
----------------------------------------
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jun 22, 2011 9:45:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Re: Worst feeling EVAR

Then why did you post this thread in the first place? So you can cry all over the forums how the OMs hate you and how you did not realise that you could've complained the guy who supposedly wrongly blackspotted you?
Anchovia
[Jun 22, 2011 9:55:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Then why did you post this thread in the first place? So you can cry all over the forums how the OMs hate you and how you did not realise that you could've complained the guy who supposedly wrongly blackspotted you?

... Mean, person is mean. Delete your post and Ill delete the thread :)
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jun 22, 2011 10:02:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Yes, I'm a horrible person for pointing out your stupidity.

I'm keeping my post.
Anchovia
[Edit 1 times, last edit by anchovygirl at Jun 22, 2011 10:06:14 PM]
[Jun 22, 2011 10:04:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

I was standing in the corner of the lima in beside a beautiful lady when the worst thing happens... she started talking to me but I couldnt say anything! at first I thought i was too nervous but then a green box pops up telling me I could only walk aimlessly! Had I gone insane? what was happening..? then I saw a name on the green box! saintmistery

"Ireallyhateitwhenpeopletalkliketheyhaveabrokenspacebar.Justthoughti'dbringitup"

cheers

~ Coldsnap

Hi, can we be friends?

Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jun 22, 2011 10:07:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Yes, I'm a horrible person for pointing out your stupidity.

I'm keeping my post.

Can I have your post, Ancho? I mean, I know you said you were keeping it, but it's really nice, and you have plenty of others!

Please?
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 22, 2011 10:15:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

If you upload more music Mr MHM, I'll consider it.
Anchovia
[Jun 22, 2011 10:25:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tartanterror

These are the sarcastic types ye get mate, they are everywhere sadly :-(
[Jun 23, 2011 6:31:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

On a serious note, you could have complained the pirate, and in an odd 10 minutes, you'd get a message saying something like 'The seas favour ye, a blackspot has been lifted from your account', which is pretty obvious.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jun 23, 2011 7:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I'm a horrible an eadible person

this ^^
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jun 23, 2011 7:51:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

On a serious note, you could have complained the pirate, and in an odd 10 minutes, you'd get a message saying something like 'The seas favour ye, a blackspot has been lifted from your account', which is pretty obvious.

No point in this guy reporting anything, the OMs don't like him because he's poor and bad at the game. So he decides to whine on the forums instead.

What a scrub.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jun 23, 2011 7:54:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

THE SOURCE CODE IS BIASED

;____;
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jun 23, 2011 4:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

THE SOURCE CODE IS BIASED

;____;

Oi LoG,
Marry me?
Kkthanksbai
[Jun 23, 2011 6:29:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pokeking2006

cheers

~ Coldsnap

Keep QQing mate, you're making it look good.
*~*Swobby*~*
Annoying Y!PP since 2007
[Jun 24, 2011 3:41:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Maybe if the OP named himself after a Puzzle Pirates sword or something instead of a WoW spell he might not have gotten black spotted.

:O
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Jun 24, 2011 12:30:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pokeking2006

Maybe if the OP named himself after a Puzzle Pirates sword or something instead of a WoW spell he might not have gotten black spotted.

:O

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~*Swobby*~*
Annoying Y!PP since 2007
[Jun 24, 2011 8:24:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

He obviously named himself after the Spiral Knights bomb.

*twitch*
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jun 25, 2011 6:55:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boback

I totally win at this, i made a really good friend in the game by a terrible lima inn joke, i wont mention name's n all but....

One night after a round or 2 (little bit drunk) i walk into lima inn and the first thing i read is
" **** Says, **** dosnt suck"
my immediate response is :
"orbsus says "she will for cash" (bearing in mind i had no idea who they were talking about or what the context of the convo was)

MUTED, happend to be a very well known player from the game and after a round of appologies and a laugh were now very good friends, so not all bad judgment jokes are actually that bad ;)
Orbsus

Official Serenity Forum Spokesman
[Jun 29, 2011 4:46:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates