• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1671 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Zava

Whisking Party with Twisted Parallax! (Free!)

What: Whisking party to all islands so they'll be in your "known world".

Where: All 49 islands in Sage Ocean!

When:
Sunday June 25th at 10 am game time
Monday June 26th at 5:30 pm game time
Jobbing contact is Zava

For whom: Anyone who still has islands missing from their "Known World". Feel free to bring all those greenies and your alts! :)

By whom: Twisted Parallax, hosted by Zava

Cost: FREE.

There 22 unhabited islands on Sage. We have a ship on every single one, and will be whisking to each in turn, plus one civilized island in each arch (from which you can ferry to the rest in that arch). Please remember to actually step off the ship at each island to "Learn" that island.

This whirlwind tour will take about an hour. You don't have to stay for the whole thing, but I won't be able to go back to islands you may have missed. Jobbing will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.

Please let all your newer pirates know of this opportunity to complete their chart!
----------------------------------------
Zava, Obsidian & Sage.
Vodoodude tells ye, "wow yer a life saver"
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Zava at Jun 24, 2011 6:33:34 AM]
[Jun 21, 2011 6:25:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZavaIsALifesaver/ [Link]  Go to top 
Kikuneechan

Re: Whisking Party with Twisted Parallax! (Free!)

D'aww <3 This is such a cute event :3

Sad to say, I'm still missing an island or more off my chart though I know they're there.... >_<
--Kikuneechan of Sage-Emerald (& others)
[ Captain of the Remnant ];
{ avatar is self-made }
busy with real life.
[Jun 22, 2011 7:16:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zava

Re: Whisking Party with Twisted Parallax! (Free!)

Hope to see you there in that case, Kikuneechan :D

I've changed the time of the Monday whisking party to 5:30, half an hour later. Hopefully that doesn't inconvenience anyone! I have an unavoidable real life conflict. :p
Zava, Obsidian & Sage.
Vodoodude tells ye, "wow yer a life saver"
[Jun 24, 2011 6:35:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZavaIsALifesaver/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates