• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1263 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
joojooflop

Classic bad attitude Reply to this Post

So I noticed that all the forums have a goodbye thread but no introduction thread. What's up with that?
----------------------------------------
Strangepork - Viridian
[Jun 18, 2011 10:45:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Classic bad attitude Reply to this Post

Because there's a welcome for everyone from the grandaddy captain in the grandaddy forums.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jun 18, 2011 10:48:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joojooflop

Re: Uncontrollable Armpit Hair. Reply to this Post

Sorry. I should have been more specific. I was referring to a sticky thread in each parley's subforum where new pirates can introduce themselves with a post.
Strangepork - Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by joojooflop at Jun 18, 2011 10:54:12 PM]
[Jun 18, 2011 10:52:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Because it was considered so important that it existed long before there was more than one ocean. :-P
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jun 18, 2011 10:54:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemedor

Topic Title -1
Topic -1
You -1
Nemedor on Emerald
King of Glorious Geeks
[Jun 19, 2011 3:31:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates