• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 126
Posts: 126   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14532 times and has 125 replies Next Thread
Ameranth

Re: Wakey pakey, Ksb! (Legacy's intent for Napi)

That's an interesting graph. When pay is matched, how normal is it for both sides to climb at the same rate before the blockade, then one side to flatline
while the other side goes up another 100 jobbers? Did WoA pause jobbing or something? Did a bunch of Legacy allies log on at once?

I woke up late, and at 10k per segment I logged on with a *lot* of alts.
----------------------------------------
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Jun 20, 2011 2:53:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Ya, ok Marto, nice try, acting like you don't care about politics when it's your life. </endsarcasm>.

To be honest, I wasn't talking about you, I don't know much about you, but you're pretty alright in my book. (No homo).

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Just because I like analyzing the way people think, doesn't mean I enjoy watching people go 'hurrduurrr i'm a lying bastard but i pretend to like you anyway please job for me huuurrrrr...durrr. Hurrrrr..'

I think I described politics rather well there.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jun 20, 2011 2:58:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

So you didn't mean to take it too far and call someone else out on their parenting? Yeah, that was completely obvious to everyone. I would be offended as well if some random internet guy was throwing about random things about my personal life. There's nothing saddening about that. You can argue about semantics all you want, it's not the first time you've overstepped and I don't think it's your last. Just don't do it next time.

Going back to the relevant and game-related discussion (zomg! is he really going there?!?), I don't think there's any selling out going on with RM and Legacy "buddying" up. It's politics, need I say more? Allies don't have to be best friends or particularly friendly with each other as long as they share mutual interests. If anything, this weekend's events suggest Legacy would not have played any part in Cairna's cast anyway.
[removed by SOPA]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kenjennings at Jun 20, 2011 3:03:45 PM]
[Jun 20, 2011 3:02:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I'll say this one last time, I seriously thought we were dropping it already. If Avi wants to judge someone on their parenting skills, she deserves to be judged back, seriously or sarcastically, she gets an equal reply. And yeah, I will cross the line in due time again in other peoples' eyes, and I will still have my own opinion.

As to the game issues, wait and see I guess, I've just heard some things from people that really make me go :(.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 20, 2011 3:09:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

No biggie. I just hate random crap creeping into a decent thread.
[removed by SOPA]
[Jun 20, 2011 3:11:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

@Narci: Read the thread, Avienda said Vsmeifudare would be a bad parent off no base, so I said she is probably a bad parent off the same lack of base. The fact you guys at Legacy are actually offended by this is saddening. I assumed Avienda was being sarcastic, and so was I, maybe she wasn't being sarcastic, who knows, I wasn't trying to make anyone feel sad or not good enough, but if you guys take offhanded comments that seriously, no wonder you complain about critics all the time.

Anyways, personal butthurts aside, as that's not the topic, my point was that RM and Legacy aren't the best of friends typically. Sure, you guys get along, but there's bad blood. Now with Cairna here, a few people in RM are all like OMGS BE NICE TO LEGACY GET THEIR SUPPORT TILL HE'S GONE because they're afraid of losing some PoE and some islands, and they know Legacy has the PoE resources to oust them.

Selling out over a game, classy!

Once again, congrats on having the balls for Napi.

This makes me dislike u a lot mate .... Go back to sage parley to be a mean person there. Also you deserve a but whopping for all the tarting in this post.

I never cared for politics, and I never will. I tried once, but I didn't understand it. So I stopped trying. The people who are active in politics know that I don't care about them (politics, and sometimes the people behind them).
So as long as these people realise I like or dislike them despite their political interest and/or opinion, I'm cool with other people thinking that politics are a factor in ingame relations.

I agree with you on this one
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jun 20, 2011 3:20:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Avi didnt judge anyones parenting skills. She related giving in to nagging to parents who give in to their kids; seeing as she has kids of her own, it would make sense that shed relate the two. You took it as a personal attack on someone else n jumped in on the defense. Gooo underdawg!!!

Moving to the 'selling out over a game' line...

Anyways, personal butthurts aside, as that's not the topic, my point was that RM and Legacy aren't the best of friends typically. Sure, you guys get along, but there's bad blood. Now with Cairna here, a few people in RM are all like OMGS BE NICE TO LEGACY GET THEIR SUPPORT TILL HE'S GONE because they're afraid of losing some PoE and some islands, and they know Legacy has the PoE resources to oust them.

You realize that Legacy and RM are part of the game, and not RL right? So explain how theyre selling out over a game when theyre actually like, idunno, part of the game? I mean... uhder
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jun 20, 2011 3:23:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

There will be a time in life when you grow out of this game and find that everything that's being argued on VP is pointless and silly.

I think there are a good portion of us that know the entire game is pointless and silly, but we still enjoy it, so we play.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 20, 2011 3:41:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

@Yasmi, I play Viridian more now, so no. And yeah, I'm well aware that the way I word myself is going to make people dislike me, I'm rather fine with it. If you'd like, you can talk to Anchovia about my bad behaviour, because unlike me, she is actually nice enough to pretend to care.

@Lune, Second part of your post is a good point. As I've said in I believe every post since, I don't think Avi was being fully serious and neither was I, in fact, she hasn't said anything about it, while the rest of you have, uh...der.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 20, 2011 3:47:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

What it is Morb, is some people put too much stock in the game. Then when they realize the game is just a game, they have to tell everyone else that its 'just a game, stop taking it so seriously'. Then eventually they'll progress to the point where they realize its actually okay to play the game to its fullest without actually having to invest your soul in it.
The only thing we can do is smile n wave n let em do their thing.

>>edits: 1spelling, 2that vvvv, 3quotefail, 4this<<

As I've said in I believe every post since, I don't think Avi was being fully serious and neither was I, in fact, she hasn't said anything about it, while the rest of you have, uh...der.

You didnt read well. I said there was no parental abilities judgement. Its not a question of serious or not. It just plain didnt exist. Whyd I say it? because about 2 posts above mine, youd said this:

If Avi wants to judge someone on their parenting skills, she deserves to be judged back,

I was merely replying to the latest developments in your little tirade.
I was, anyways, more amused by the fact that vsme didnt publicly take offense, yet you still got aggressive/retaliatory for him.
Im guessing its just because Avi annoys you as much as you I, so we'll just have to agree to let it lie till the next time you go on a silly crusade. ;)
LoLune

[Edit 4 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Jun 20, 2011 4:08:15 PM]
[Jun 20, 2011 3:49:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

I'm sorry for going a bit back in the thread, however, I was busy working my way through the complaints about Motou.

Sdafda wrote: 
Anyway, what made it interesting was that it reached 9,999 poe by the before the first round.
That's not interesting, that's pretty sad and I think most of Viridian thought it would get that high pretty quickly. People didn't blockade Napi because they were afraid of the high cost since that's what we were told to expect. When Pay For Play dropped on Viridis whilst it was under WoA's control, pay went to 4k. Yeah, so it's no surprise pay was going to hit 9,999 for Napi. This kind of behaviour isn't something that we should be seeing on the blockade scene if we are to encourage newer flags to participate, but it happens.

Edit: Oh, welcome to Viridian.
Anchovia
[Edit 1 times, last edit by anchovygirl at Jun 20, 2011 4:16:16 PM]
[Jun 20, 2011 4:14:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jun 20, 2011 4:28:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

@Narci: Read the thread, Avienda said Vsmeifudare would be a bad parent off no base, so I said she is probably a bad parent off the same lack of base. The fact you guys at Legacy are actually offended by this is saddening. I assumed Avienda was being sarcastic, and so was I, maybe she wasn't being sarcastic, who knows, I wasn't trying to make anyone feel sad or not good enough, but if you guys take offhanded comments that seriously, no wonder you complain about critics all the time.

Once again, congrats on having the balls for Napi.

This makes me dislike u a lot mate .... Go back to sage parley to be a mean person there. Also you deserve a but whopping for all the tarting in this post.

I never cared for politics, and I never will. I tried once, but I didn't understand it. So I stopped trying. The people who are active in politics know that I don't care about them (politics, and sometimes the people behind them).
So as long as these people realise I like or dislike them despite their political interest and/or opinion, I'm cool with other people thinking that politics are a factor in ingame relations.

I agree with you on this one

No can you like keep him occupied over here? He is not nice on sage either :/
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Jun 20, 2011 6:16:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Cremate is a dick, but at least he knows not to bang people who are old enough to be his mother.

^_^
Anchovia
[Jun 20, 2011 6:56:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Cremate is a dick, but at least he knows not to bang people who are old enough to be his mother.

^_^

There was a thread about somethin along those lines a week or so ago, lasted a couple minutes n went bye bye. Was rather comical.
LoLune

[Jun 20, 2011 7:05:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

^_^

Yea thats a good point I'm happy he knows that there is a age limit. Gotta keep them cradle snatchers away...
Kyubi
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

[Jun 20, 2011 7:12:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

To be fair, whilst the cougars get ragged on for being in a relationship with someone younger, the younger person deserves some of that as well. Just because there's ass available to tap doesn't mean you should tap it, no matter how much it wants to be tapped.
Anchovia
[Jun 20, 2011 7:24:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Anch just proved she doesn't have a dong
LoLune

[Jun 20, 2011 7:32:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

Anc has a pretty cool Avatar, And im done ^_^
Kyubi
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

[Jun 20, 2011 8:32:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Anc has a pretty cool Avatar, And im done ^_^

Her old avatar was better.

~ MHM
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 20, 2011 8:41:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

To be fair, whilst the cougars get ragged on for being in a relationship with someone younger, the younger person deserves some of that as well. Just because there's ass available to tap doesn't mean you should tap it, no matter how much it wants to be tapped.

Lies
Captainrich
[Jun 20, 2011 9:06:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

@ Evilduck:

I didn't take your first post as offensive, and I didn't mean to direct my reply to you specifically. I'm sorry if it looked that way. I just don't want VP to think that they can tell us what to do because we don't only have the posting here to deal with (or ignore), but also constant tells from mains and alts who think that they can tell us where and when to drop, how to deal with excess islands, how to run our blockades and probably what to wear and what to eat for breakfast too. Most of all, they like to tell us to drop on RM and I know that royals of RM are getting the same kind of tells. And as much as it can be amusing at times, it gets old pretty fast and we don't want to encourage it.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Jun 20, 2011 11:47:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kewlstorybro

Lune wrote: 
Avi didnt judge anyones parenting skills.

Avi wrote: 
Vs wrote:

That doesn't make alot of sense, wouldn't it have been better to silience the critics before they became annoying?

So in your opinion, giving in to pathetic nagging is the correct way to deal with it?

You're going to be a great parent one day. ;)

Orly.
Not a forum alt.
[Jun 21, 2011 12:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Woo let's just keep dragging the thread down!

Anyone posting about parenting below me gets a kick in the nads.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jun 21, 2011 1:03:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Jun 21, 2011 2:47:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

I wouldn't tap that.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jun 21, 2011 2:49:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mininalice

You gonna be an awesome parent one day <3
Mininalice on the Viridian Ocean

RAWR!

Awesome avatar by Cattrin!
[Jun 23, 2011 1:30:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

I wouldn't tap that.

I might.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

[Jun 23, 2011 6:58:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I wouldn't tap that.

I might.

Tap it on the shoulder and then run away.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jun 23, 2011 10:18:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pokeking2006

You gonna be an awesome parent one day <3

*kicks Mini* <3
*~*Swobby*~*
Annoying Y!PP since 2007
[Jun 24, 2011 3:43:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 126   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates