• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 26
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4485 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
sarapar

Don't job with Aurora or Technitium

Made the mistake of joining their Haunted Seas pillage. 10 minutes in Technitium and all his officers plank themselves without one word to the jobbers. Just up and leave. Guess they weren't good enough to get thru Haunted Seas. Whatever. Still y'all, 3 seconds to tell the people who sat there at the entrance for 20 minutes while you douched around that it wasn't working out?

Never again.
----------------------------------------
Deefiant on all oceans
[Jun 12, 2011 1:05:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Re: Don't job with Aurora or Technitium

I support any action towards shunning Columbuz Technitium.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jun 12, 2011 1:39:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Why it doesn't surprise me that yet another "Don't job for Tech" thread was made?
Roseh

[Edit 2 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Jun 12, 2011 1:53:03 PM]
[Jun 12, 2011 1:43:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Why it doesn't surprise me that yet another "Don't job for Tech" thread was made?

Cause he treats his jobbers like shit?
[Jun 12, 2011 1:57:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

inb4promisetobehave
[removed by SOPA]
[Jun 12, 2011 2:05:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

Cause he treats his jobbers like shit?

+1

You changed, tech!
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Jun 12, 2011 2:30:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Lesson learnt: don't go on HS runs.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jun 12, 2011 3:06:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

To be fair to Tech, he was jobbing for longer than you said he was. The issue he was having was that people were doing their normal, get on the boat, wait 30 seconds, get off the boat routine meaning he never held jobbing numbers.

Sure he could of said he was cancelling the run on vessel chat, but he left the boat and then announced on crew chat 5 seconds after leaving the boat.

Also, to the people constantly moaning about tech.... Haters gunna Hate.
Seepnah
[Edit 1 times, last edit by boroboy1 at Jun 12, 2011 3:30:36 PM]
[Jun 12, 2011 3:20:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
prariedogs52

I found seep.

Another random alt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by prariedogs52 at Jun 12, 2011 4:22:14 PM]
[Jun 12, 2011 4:21:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Haters gunna Hate.

Yeah, that sentence is cool to use when there's no reason. But when it comes to this guy, there is.
I understand where you're coming from, being in his crew and such, but there's no point defending a person for this when it's likely it'll happen again.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jun 12, 2011 4:29:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

This is only the 100th thread made about Tech being stupid.There is at least one a month. Tech acts like a idiot on his SMH run, same with half the SMH navers on Viridian. Either go on a pillage or keep going with the idiots, there is more choices than poker/SMH(even though I don't think half the people on the ocean realize it).
Captainrich
[Jun 12, 2011 4:57:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

This is only the 100th thread made about Tech being stupid.There is at least one a month. Tech acts like a idiot on his SMH run, same with half the SMH navers on Viridian. Either go on a pillage or keep going with the idiots, there is more choices than poker/SMH(even though I don't think half the people on the ocean realize it).

This is not true.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jun 12, 2011 5:07:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Justinmickey

removed

Please do not give out player alt names unless the player themselves has acknowledged them on the forum - if you're correct it's an invasion of privacy, and if you're incorrect it causes distress to more than one person. ~Apollo
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Apollo at Jun 13, 2011 4:38:21 AM]
[Jun 12, 2011 5:51:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
neptunus64

Made the mistake of joining their Haunted Seas pillage. 10 minutes in Technitium and all his officers plank themselves without one word to the jobbers. Just up and leave. Guess they weren't good enough to get thru Haunted Seas. Whatever. Still y'all, 3 seconds to tell the people who sat there at the entrance for 20 minutes while you douched around that it wasn't working out?

Never again.

Okay, I can understand that from your point of view Tech could have tried harder to make it work, but that doesn't give you the right to lie. He clearly said he was abandoning the trip before leaving the ship.
If you keep a chatlog you'll find this :

[21:28:12] Technitium shouts, "Alright,. I am sorry for wasting the time of people who did work hard. But going to abandon. I dont want to sink."

[21:28:49] Technitium forced Technitium to walk the plank.

Also, we decided a rejob was unecessary since there were 2 blockades at that time, and it would be pointless and unfair to everyone to hog jobbers without a good reason.
Neptu of Viridian Ocean.

Coger officer chats, "how about come aboard and endorse us with sarcastic comments

[Jun 13, 2011 2:42:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Also, we decided a rejob was unecessary since there were 2 blockades at that time, and it would be pointless and unfair to everyone to hog jobbers without a good reason.

That bit made me lol, Tech refused to take his jobbing offer down when asked cause he wasn't asked to nav at the blockades.

Edit:

Inbeforetech'sbarnaclefit

Apparently he wasn't asked to stop jobbing he was only told "Why are you doing an SMH? We need jobbers for the blockade" to what he said because you didn't ask me to nav D:
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Jun 13, 2011 3:27:39 AM]
[Jun 13, 2011 3:10:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123park

That bit made me lol, Tech refused to take his jobbing offer down when asked cause he wasn't ask to nav at the blockades.

Please do not post lies about me on the forums.
Technitium
[Jun 13, 2011 3:25:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

I support any action towards shunning Jorn Columbuz Technitium.

Outting Ban Evaders was so 2009.

I know first hand that Tech is cleared to play on Technitium despite his previous bans.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jun 13, 2011 4:29:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123park

I support any action towards shunning Jorn Columbuz Technitium.

Outting Ban Evaders was so 2009.

I know first hand that Tech is cleared to play on Technitium despite his previous bans.

Lol thanks Lux <3
Some people just don't understand that that is possible too.
Technitium
[Jun 13, 2011 4:54:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarapar

Never again.

Okay, I can understand that from your point of view Tech could have tried harder to make it work, but that doesn't give you the right to lie. He clearly said he was abandoning the trip before leaving the ship.
If you keep a chatlog you'll find this :

[21:28:12] Technitium shouts, "Alright,. I am sorry for wasting the time of people who did work hard. But going to abandon. I dont want to sink."

[21:28:49] Technitium forced Technitium to walk the plank.

I scrolled my chat at the time and didn't find any /shouts or messages from Tech or any other crew preceding the wholesale skedaddling. If the message was there and I missed it then I will stand corrected. From reading the responses to this thread tho, I wasn't far wrong in pegging you with being skeevey to your jobbers. I find it interesting that my first encounter with Technitium and Aurora pissed me off enough to send me the forums -- where I found the Viridian villagers already waiting with torches lit.
Deefiant on all oceans
[Jun 13, 2011 9:52:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Haters gunna Hate.

Yeah, that sentence is cool to use when there's no reason. But when it comes to this guy, there is.
I understand where you're coming from, being in his crew and such, but there's no point defending a person for this when it's likely it'll happen again.

I think it's been proven now that I was correct, and that several people jumped on Tech for no reason from posts above without even getting both sides of the story, so I'd say my original comment was indeed a valid one and that people do jump on him for no reason? Why? Haters.

x
Seepnah
[Jun 13, 2011 10:51:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Haters? Nah, recurret hating by him to his jobbers led to this. He got this on himself.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jun 13, 2011 11:04:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

No matter how many threads there are about certain people and not to job for them you arent going to stop 90% of people from doing exactly that. Get over it kthxbai.
Chillii.
[Jun 13, 2011 7:19:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Never again.

I wish I could join a Haunted Seas Pillage. Do we go around league points attacking GY's?
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jun 13, 2011 9:05:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Never again.

I wish I could join a Haunted Seas Pillage. Do we go around league points attacking GY's?

Yours posts are always so clever. Wish I was like you. You have that shining of saying much to add nothing.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jun 14, 2011 6:11:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Never again.

Yours posts are always so clever. Wish I was like you. You have that shining of saying much to add nothing.

I'd say my comment there was just as useful as this thread. I tend to stick what I have to say to the equivalent of the thread's worth. Your drivel is cool too though.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

[Jun 14, 2011 11:39:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Never again.

I'd say my comment there was just as useful as this thread. I tend to stick what I have to say to the equivalent of the thread's worth. Your drivel is cool too though.

Actually dude, Drivel is normally pretty warm. It's like drool, ya know? Comes from a warm place, and just sorta bubbles out. Definitely maintains that temperature though. Yeah.

I'm gonna stop posting in this thread now.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 14, 2011 8:06:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates