• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3136 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
MimiLinda

Every Barhoum has its Thorn- RiddleMakers Intent to defend

RiddleMakers will be defending Labyrinth Moors against the BK as well.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

[Jun 11, 2011 8:42:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tieguy08

Re: Every Barhoum has its Thorn- RiddleMakers Intent to defend

But Mimi, you forgot to talk about how RM apparently isn't getting their way already and is being big bad bullies and THREATENING people! I'm tired of giving you my lunch money every Tuesday, I mean if you took it to buy yourself food I wouldn't care, but taking it to PAYWAR?!?!?! I can't handle this.
Tieguy/Taiguy

Flar says, "I don't need friends anymore, I've got this PC"
[Jun 11, 2011 8:50:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

In before you double post to get your 10 posts!
Roseh

[Jun 11, 2011 8:52:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tieguy08

Wow what a bully. Not letting me double post!

To all noble citizens of YPP, the rumors about Mimi dearest bullying are TRUE! She tried to make me double post and when I said no, she DARED me to!!!!! I was so scared.

Edit: Spelling.
Tieguy/Taiguy

Flar says, "I don't need friends anymore, I've got this PC"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tieguy08 at Jun 11, 2011 8:57:25 PM]
[Jun 11, 2011 8:55:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shut123

Love the intent. Good luck RM
Amin

Sons of Odin
Corruption
[Jun 11, 2011 10:11:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

Good luck both sides, will be an interesting set of cades. :)
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Jun 12, 2011 12:20:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amburwashere

HAHAHAHAHA Brilliant as always Mimi, love you! Good luck RM.
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11
[Jun 12, 2011 11:51:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    amburPP@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

They blockade in a similar way, but at least Barhoum isn't a tool like Thorn.
Captainrich
[Jun 12, 2011 4:53:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

That was a happy suprise! :D

Also, don't you hate it when people are being mean and third party?! GOSH WHAT A BUNCH OF MEANIES.

I'm so mad.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jun 12, 2011 4:55:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PGoog

Thanks for everyone that came out to help, you guys rock. Special thanks to all the jobbers, all the navvers, especially the XOs, and everyone else that made this possible. RM would like to extend a SUPER special thank you to Martobain and Roseh....would you please stand up..............

Yes Marto you.............

No you can't ride Tom Cruise........

Shut up and stand up.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by PGoog at Jun 12, 2011 6:35:52 PM]
[Jun 12, 2011 6:35:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Thanks for everyone that came out to help, you guys rock. Special thanks to all the jobbers, all the navvers, especially the XOs, and everyone else that made this possible. RM would like to extend a SUPER special thank you to Martobain and Roseh....would you please stand up.

Yes Marto you.

No you can't ride Tom Cruise.

Shut up and stand up.

Thank you, Pgoog, for these kind words.

Wow, what can I say? I've been in Riddlemakers for about twenty years of my life now, and fought many fights in the past. Sometimes against enemies, sometimes against friends, yes I'm talking about you Fred! Don't hide behind that fake grin of yours!

<pause for laughs and applause>

So, wow. What can I say? I think this whole achievement of this blockade is such an honour to be apart of for a person like me. My old mom and pa probably wouldn't believe me if I told them all those years ago that I'd come this far...but...I really did. This is also for you folks! Though I suppose you can't really understand me anyway since that altzheimer kicked in!

No but seriously...wow. What can I say? Is there really anything to say? I mean...I couldn't have done this without the great JC's, Whiterose and Madme. They really knew to put the right jobbers on my boat. All those cannonballs...just a big thank you! And boy, could I forget Pat? I don't think I could, my main man. Pat...what a guy. So many memories. So few stored in our brains! Maybe too many vodka shots there or not Pat?

No but...in all fairness. Wow. I'm just so shocked by all these kind words. I mean... what is there to say? What can I say really? It's been a long tough road. Met people... parted ways with people. But just always this one core that remains when you need them. I mean when you get at this point in your life, when women are a plenty and you have enough poe on your bank account to buy a small country, this same group of people really is the only thing you can rely on! Atleast of course you have Flar in your team! Just kidding man...

<pause of laughs and applause>

Seriously though...wow. Thanks a lot. Everyone, really. This is great and I'd like to do it for another twenty years! I really do! These kinds words won't be forgotten, Pat. Though you know I mean all of you.

Thanks a lot, see you next week!
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jun 12, 2011 6:46:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fearbadge

Marto's brilliant speech

Our friendship is over. How many times do I get another client up to XO for you and you don't even thank me! I have to seriously reconsider our relationship! Those flowing locks of yours can get curly and I hope you get a comb stuck in them!
Fearbadge on Meridian/Cerulean

Feartime on Emerald

There is nothing more enticing, disenchanting, and enslaving than the life at sea -Joseph Conrad
[Jun 13, 2011 10:26:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Marto's brilliant speech

Our friendship is over. How many times do I get another client up to XO for you and you don't even thank me! I have to seriously reconsider our relationship! Those flowing locks of yours can get curly and I hope you get a comb stuck in them!

butbutbut

i love u. :(
Martobain

[Jun 13, 2011 1:22:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates