• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5327 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Uncabear

War Frigate Sea Monster Hunt

War Frigate Sea Monster Hunt moved to june 12th at 11am game time due to all the big cades on hunter hope you can all be there, Thanks Unca
----------------------------------------
Unca
Born on Malachite sailing all oceans
Monarch of Argosy

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Uncabear at Jun 10, 2011 10:42:39 PM]
[Jun 10, 2011 3:13:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

Re: War Frigate Sea Monster Hunt

Awesome way to interfere with some pre-anounced blockading fun. See you somewhere between league 1 and 5. ^______^
Meridian: Ever
Emerald: Everlasting
[Jun 10, 2011 5:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Wow rly???
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Jun 10, 2011 5:45:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uncabear

Awesome way to interfere with some pre-anounced blockading fun. See you somewhere between league 1 and 5. ^______^

Well your cading plans may have been know to you but not to the rest of us and your intent post has a time posting of 9pm where mine was put up before noon gametime. That being said i moved it to sunday due to all the cades going on this weekend. Thanks
Unca
Born on Malachite sailing all oceans
Monarch of Argosy

[Jun 10, 2011 10:49:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

Well your cading plans may have been know to you but not to the rest of us and your intent post has a time posting of 9pm where mine was put up before noon gametime. That being said i moved it to sunday due to all the cades going on this weekend. Thanks

I ment the intend from Mamabuns on our very own Mala ocean. That one was posted well over half a day before your plans. That being said kuddo's for changing the day of your event. If I will be home in time I'll definately job for ye.
Meridian: Ever
Emerald: Everlasting
[Jun 11, 2011 2:48:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates