• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 64
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7196 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
elfeesh

Dear Whitehaze, *cough*... I mean Sardinez...

I have come to the conclusion that you, Whitehaze, are in fact Sardinez. I shall in the following post point out how and why I have come to this conclusion for all the ocean to see, and then proceed to claim the bounty for my own.

To start, in the recent Surtsey blockade thread, you posted at the following time:

[Jun 4, 2011 7:04:33 PM]

At this point you seemed to stop posting and be quiet, but barely half an hour later, Sardinez posted, seemingly taking up your argument, at this time:

[Jun 4, 2011 7:41:29 PM]

Overmore, Sardinez stated:

Well, if your defination of "cading weaker flags" is defined as your ex flag paywar-ing everyone else when ya losing, I'll take your comments as a compliment.

Seemingly as though she belonged to Legacy, and we all know that you, Whitehaze, are a part of Legacy. In the crew Nightmare in fact. I would know, as I am also in this crew.

Next! Common speculation is that Sardinez is from the UK. I can't be bothered to find the quotes, but I know that Anchovia guessed correctly that Sardinez, I mean you, is indeed British. I know you are British because:
A) You sound British on Ventrilo
B) You are often on at times a British person would be
C) You once confessed to me that you are, indeed, British.

Next! This little nugget of informational gold!

Laid bare to the public! You are online a mere 3 days after Sardinez last was! You have been found out Whitehaze, if that is your real name!

As we all know, you are a dumbass forum poster! Your posts are often incoherent and foolish, much like Sardinez' are, your over-aggressive nature shall be your downfall knave!

Whitehaze:

No actually, im not missing the point. The people 'dying' for blockades are those that don't normally get a chance. Therefore blockading an outpost is more then reasonable. If you want to make Legacy work for their islands, do something about it.

Sardinez:

Now, ya pissy coz I said you sux. Well, ya still do. Go ahead & spin more tales.

The mystery is unraveled! The weeks of living in fear and cruel mystery of the Sardinez plague has been cleansed, and the daily forum-goers no longer have to fear your evil wrongdoings and immature posts! No fear Luxory, I have cleared your name from those nay-sayers looking for a scapegoat!

Now I claim the bounty! You may contact Elfeesh at the following address:
Whitehaze's Manor House, Sakejima Island, Viridian. Post code SI1 ELF.

I would like to thank the following people for helping me solve this heinous crime:
The many forum posters whom guessed at Sardinez' identity, Whitehaze for being so blatantly a LIAR AND A FRAUD, Anchovia for bringing the fact he is British to my attention, and to Luxory for taking the fall whilst I cunningly found out the true villain.
----------------------------------------
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jun 8, 2011 10:12:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Re: Dear Whitehaze, *cough*... I mean Sardinez...

You're not funny.

That is all.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sav_ at Jun 8, 2011 10:19:53 AM]
[Jun 8, 2011 10:18:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rinoa100

You missed out that they also both have the letter "z" in their respective names..
~Sailingrosy of Viridian~
~Nightmare & Legacy~

- To Err is human. To Arr is pirate! -
[Jun 8, 2011 10:19:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Haze is to stupid to be Sardinez, that is all.
Captainrich
[Jun 8, 2011 10:27:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bahaha. Oh, wait, Shadowy was right. And you're pretty bad at making a joke out of it. L2troll.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jun 8, 2011 10:37:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

Haze i would watch out for whiterose.... She dislikes sardinez... I mean you very much. Ohh and p.s. can i call you Fish from now on?

~~~~Shipsit~~~~
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jun 8, 2011 11:36:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OE800

How long did you spend on this failure of a parody? You know, considering that Shadowy's post was actually true, a bunch of Legacy people posting lols at this completely unfunny OP just looks butthurt.
[Jun 8, 2011 11:46:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

How long did you spend on this failure of a parody? You know, considering that Shadowy's post was actually true, a bunch of Legacy people posting lols at this completely unfunny OP just looks butthurt.

DERPPPPPPP

Oh yeh, just so you know, the original post wasn't an intended response to shadowy's post, despite me thinking some of the reasoning was feeble (factual as it turns out). The layout and 'some' of the reasons given in the thread are just about the only things alike, its more adressing the countless number of alts who have contacted me this week, using 'timing' a their reasoning behind me behind sardinez.

Im sorry you didn't get the jest, apologies.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Jun 8, 2011 11:57:40 AM]
[Jun 8, 2011 11:53:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OE800

There was no "jest" to get.
[Jun 8, 2011 12:00:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

There was no "jest" to get.

Clearly you thought there was, hence your post about shadowy, which this thread isn't meant to be linked to at all

Sorry you got the 'wrong' jest.

Edit: Oh, in game name by the way?, I like to know who im talking too.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Jun 8, 2011 12:05:24 PM]
[Jun 8, 2011 12:03:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Your about the millionth person to be accused of being Sardinez. We really don't need a new thread every time someone is accused, just use the existing bounty one to explain yourself if you really have to.
[Jun 8, 2011 12:10:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OE800

I'm in your flag, hence why I am posting on the alt.
[Jun 8, 2011 12:11:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Hey I don't mind being objected to by someone in the same flag as myself, that a poor reason to be on an alt.
[Jun 8, 2011 12:20:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

PS. Not an attack on Shadowy, he got it right. Intended to point out how little it matters who is who. Sorry for any confusion.

Elfeesh

[Jun 8, 2011 12:38:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

PS. Not an attack on Shadowy, he got it right. Intended to point out how little it matters who is who. Sorry for any confusion.

The layout and 'some' of the reasons given in the thread are just about the only things alike, its more adressing the countless number of alts who have contacted me this week, using 'timing' a their reasoning behind me behind sardinez.

Im sorry you didn't get the jest, apologies.

Might wanna get your stories straight so you can show a united front.

inb4 hurr durr mighty g-mo

Additional lulz <--- nsfw
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jun 8, 2011 12:48:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

its more adressing the countless number of alts who have contacted me this week, using 'timing' a their reasoning behind me behind sardinez.

This is essentially the same argument without me elaborating further. A lot of people have said to haze in tells that it looks like he's Sardinez because of the timing on the Surtsey thread. I posted this in a slight reference to that whilst also attempting to point out that it very often doesn't matter who's alt is whose. Take Proof/Interrupted for example, I didn't get the feeling that many people really cared who it was in the end of it and when Sardinez is 'caught' there will be a week of ribbing and then everyone will forget he/she was ever such a shit-stirrer.
Elfeesh

[Jun 8, 2011 1:06:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

its more adressing the countless number of alts who have contacted me this week, using 'timing' a their reasoning behind me behind sardinez.

This is essentially the same argument without me elaborating further. A lot of people have said to haze in tells that it looks like he's Sardinez because of the timing on the Surtsey thread. I posted this in a slight reference to that whilst also attempting to point out that it very often doesn't matter who's alt is whose. Take Proof/Interrupted for example, I didn't get the feeling that many people really cared who it was in the end of it and when Sardinez is 'caught' there will be a week of ribbing and then everyone will forget he/she was ever such a shit-stirrer.

I disagree, if Sardinez admits who he/she is, then I think said pirate would lose all respect from a large majority of PP, and that will stick for however long they play the game.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sav_ at Jun 8, 2011 1:36:49 PM]
[Jun 8, 2011 1:12:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Greatness.
Better than you.
[Jun 8, 2011 1:15:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

lulz!

I disagree, if Sardinez admits who he/she is, then I think said pirate would lose all respect from a large majority of PP, and that will stick for however long they play the game.

Viridian never forgot Redress.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Jun 8, 2011 2:04:13 PM]
[Jun 8, 2011 2:03:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ariel_mac

Viridian never forgot Redress.

Because you won't let us!
~ Arielmac (all oceans except Atlantic)

[Jun 8, 2011 2:11:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaiyotic

Well think about it. Lets say we ever find out who Sardinez really is, and just as you say that pirate would lose all respect from a large majority of PP, what would that change? Do you not think that he/she would then just make yet another account to become totally annonymous again? It really wouldnt change a thing. Which is why i must agree with elfeesh. it doesnt always matter who is who.
Hiruzen on meridian
SO and bnav teacher of The Rebel Mercenaries
proud member of condottiero

[Jun 8, 2011 4:02:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Go on!

Go on...
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jun 8, 2011 5:35:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Go on!

Go on...

NO. NEVER GO ON. EVER
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jun 8, 2011 7:52:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Go on!

Go on...

Leave
Anchovia
[Jun 8, 2011 8:20:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ac1789

Go on!

Go on...

Leave

Me
Anubiss Follower of Whiterose
The best member of the Justice League
Looking in mirrors to see who's in them
Great Avatar by DarkFaery;Tab picked up by Alekto<3

[Jun 8, 2011 8:27:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

in a ditch on the side of the road if you don't stop posting those lyrics.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jun 8, 2011 8:51:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

How about I just drive over you with this? :D

Anchovia
[Jun 8, 2011 9:06:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

How about I just drive over you with this? :D

I believe the phrase you are looking for is "How about I just make you burst into laughter with this? :D" but you were close.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 8, 2011 9:56:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Dang, you'd spend that many rupees on such a high-class vehicle just to run me over?

How sweet :)
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jun 8, 2011 9:59:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Dang, you'd spend that many rupees on such a high-class vehicle just to run me over?

How sweet :)

She cares about you, bro. You should put a ring on that.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 9, 2011 2:02:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates