• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 92
Posts: 92   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9136 times and has 91 replies Next Thread
Masterlockex

Hit N' Run

Okay, well I am Interrupted, I created Hit N Run as a way to enter blockades and bnav freely, and not have to worry about people getting pissed at our allies for it, and causing them all this grief because of me. Im sorry for all the crap i caused with all those blockades. Alot of people were wondering why i didnt just have a normal blockade instead, well as i mentioned above, i did this to bnav, and in all of the blockades we had, i got to nav for most of R1, and then the thrills of the cade took over and we threw in better navvers, giving up my nav spot. :P Many of my close mates probably know my age, and that i dont like the stress of the blockades getting too me, especially because im still in school, trying to get my grades back up (Dont comment on that please <3) but i didnt really want to have to deal with all the stress and commitments of real blockading/owning an island. Hence why i third partyied, and why i let Captnogjay (Formerly known as Ogjay) govern Polaris. Im sorry to all the people i have hurt in doing so, i did not intend for this, Shadowy, i would like to mention that im sorry about screwing up Viridis, and i would like to mention that it was me who talked to legacy at viridis, not legacy talking to me, i figured that if i wasent going to shoot at them, try and get them to not shoot at me aswell, so all the tarting towards legacy can come towards me please. Thanks for the fun, and if i left out anything feel free to PM me, its kinda late here and im too tired to be typing. P.S. I decided to let interrupted die down before this weekend, thats why i never 3P'd on the weekend, but going on Ventrilo under Interrupted was probably not the best thing to do, as someone linked both names to my IP, which i was unaware that this could be done. P.P.S. I probably wont get to speak to anyone else before they read this, as im going to bed now, and i have school tmr, So to Avi and Q, Thanks for the fun at Surtsey, and i know that your going to be upset about HnR, Sorry to everyone.
----------------------------------------
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jun 6, 2011 8:37:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

Re: Hit N' Run

lol sum1 called it haha ul ose

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 8:38:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

Hey Proof!
Did you ever finish that child abuse essay!!!!111oneoneoneeleventy?
:D
[Jun 6, 2011 8:46:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Shhh, underdawggggggggg might have to kick some
<.<
>.>
<.<
booty.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jun 6, 2011 8:48:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

I will to put my apology to Avi and others out there. I had little to no things to do with interrupted but I did know about it when i posted today. I can say Proof did plan to let him go as of this weekend. I found out about it this weekend on Saturday and Proof told me before I yelled at him about Viridis that he was not going be doing third partys but getting back to real cades. We denied all charges because we were going let him die down. Unfourtanetly that wasn't what we decided to do. We are coming 100% clean instead.

Please send tells to me mainly and not Proof. I don't mind taking them. I am sorry Avi and by the time we decided we were going to come forward you had logged off so i am sorry you were not told as a friend in personal tells. Lizz I am sorry this affect our trust and I am hope that can be rebuilt some day.

~~~Shipsit~~~
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shipsitter1 at Jun 6, 2011 8:51:13 PM]
[Jun 6, 2011 8:48:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

I think these young men have leaned a hard lesson in what is effective blockading and how 3rd partying should be done. I am glad you are facing the music on this one. Don't forget, I know where you live :p
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Princess of Tell No Tales on the Emerald Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you wer
[Jun 6, 2011 9:07:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

booooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo

Keep doing it.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jun 6, 2011 9:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

I think these young men have leaned a hard lesson in what is effective blockading and how 3rd partying should be done. I am glad you are facing the music on this one. Don't forget, I know where you live :p

Delete my IP please =p Kind of scared now lizz
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jun 6, 2011 9:16:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
low911

lol sum1 called it haha ul ose

-Underdawgg

And I thought I was annoying
Seriously who is this new guy that doesn't know to how spell and form a normal sentence without numbers.

Edit: Your still awesome in my book's Proof!
Jonck
Captain of the crew Aye Davanita :)

Sorry about my spelling and grammar :P

Let Gods love shine
[Edit 1 times, last edit by low911 at Jun 6, 2011 10:23:48 PM]
[Jun 6, 2011 10:22:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hillviewboi

dont worry pirates of viridain ocean i am puting proof in time out lmao hit n run is die and ps no one know where i live hehe

$captnogjay
$pimp-of-proof
proofs-pimp
flag- U don't need to know
lord of the pot heads
[Jun 6, 2011 10:27:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

well im just sayin sum1 else called him out on it i think it was shady or sumthin and he denied it and now he admits it so i was just sayin that someone else told u so

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 10:27:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
low911

well im just sayin sum1 else called him out on it i think it was shady or sumthin and he denied it and now he admits it so i was just sayin that someone else told u so

-Underdawgg

How exactly does he lose?
He admits what he has done he has the guts to admit who he was.
Jonck
Captain of the crew Aye Davanita :)

Sorry about my spelling and grammar :P

Let Gods love shine
[Jun 6, 2011 10:37:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

after som1 tracked his ip and was gonna out him anyway so duh

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 10:52:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goreilla8

after som1 tracked his ip and was gonna out him anyway so duh

-Underdawgg

DIDNT I EAT U NUB ALREADY STOP TROLLING AND BE DIGESTED FFS
[Jun 6, 2011 10:54:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hillviewboi

underwear opps i mean underdog can u plz shut the hell up they need to started banning players for sounding so freakin dumb
on forums if there was a rank on puzzlepirates for dumb players u would be ult like really who puts a bounty on some one for 1k wow
u cant even stock a sloop pilly with 1k

$captnogjay
$pimp-of-proof
proofs-pimp
flag- U don't need to know
lord of the pot heads
[Jun 6, 2011 11:00:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

underwear opps i mean underdog can u plz shut the hell up they need to started banning players for sounding so freakin dumb
on forums if there was a rank on puzzlepirates for dumb players u would be ult like really who puts a bounty on some one for 1k wow
u cant even stock a sloop pilly with 1k

$captnogjay
$pimp-of-proof

This is the most ironic post ever.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jun 6, 2011 11:09:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

i dont no how to make it grey but i agree with the guy above me

'This is the most ironic post ever.'

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 11:22:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

i dont no how to make it grey but i agree with the guy above me

'This is the most ironic post ever.'

-Underdawgg

^ That is all.
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Jun 6, 2011 11:29:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Rofl.
[Jun 6, 2011 11:32:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

LoL i got told it was Proof about two months ago i didn't know it was a secret.
[Jun 7, 2011 3:07:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Doesn't all 3P-ing piss off some party? It is done so frequently, you almost expect it to come up in a blockade where some hostilities are present (not necessarily between the two contenders). Maybe it was silly to use an alt, but I can understand why you did it. Unfortunately lots of people get tremendously butthurt over it although in Shadowy's case I'll admit it cost him the win. Kudos to him for calling you out on it too, I thought he was looking for excuses to accuse of being Interrupted and that he was going to get kicked around in that thread, but he was right. Go figure.
[removed by SOPA]
[Jun 7, 2011 3:52:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Actually the only one with solid proof was lizzy :p just because 2 people log off at the same time? That proves alot.
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jun 7, 2011 4:30:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Actually the only one with solid proof was lizzy :p just because 2 people log off at the same time? That proves alot.

Thats the point. He didnt have solid proof yet he still called it right.
LoLune

[Jun 7, 2011 5:02:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

See you at Polaris Point Proof.

Ps. I hope you bring your RM nav team.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 2NDSKY at Jun 7, 2011 6:33:06 AM]
[Jun 7, 2011 6:32:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Merz

oh his balls dropped?

=)
Merzbow on Viridian

Captain of the crew Delirium Cordia
Queen of Fast Forward <3
[Jun 7, 2011 6:58:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Keep 3rd partying, there is nothing wrong with it.
Captainrich
[Jun 7, 2011 7:33:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OE800

Third partying is for sub par navs that lack the ability or connections to get on to regular nav rotations. This is especially true for third partying at non-sinking blockades, where, often, there is little tangible results for the 3per. Third partying on alts is for "female anatomy" who lack the intestinal fortitude to deal with the consequences of their actions.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by OE800 at Jun 7, 2011 7:44:52 AM]
[Jun 7, 2011 7:44:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Third partying is for sub par navs that lack the ability or connections to get on to regular nav rotations. This is especially true for third partying at non-sinking blockades, where, often, there is little tangible results for the 3per. Third partying on alts is for "female anatomy" who lack the intestinal fortitude to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Meh, I'd still 3p.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jun 7, 2011 7:52:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Or you would just like to rather enter a blockade without winning the island? RM 3rd partied us at Hadrian when we were fighting Legacy. Did I care? No if they wanted to come in and shoot at us it was fine by me as long as we got a chance to sink them.
Captainrich
[Jun 7, 2011 7:59:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Alts period are for jagvags.
LoLune

[Jun 7, 2011 8:50:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 92   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates