• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 943 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
fantasyx92

Help posting art! Reply to this Post

I keep trying to post some comics i did, but i cant figure out how to get them from my documnets to here? Can i get some help?
----------------------------------------
ARRR Mateys i found Treasure! ive never seen a shinier Bottle Cap!
[Apr 3, 2005 11:31:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rosered

Re: Help posting art! Reply to this Post

If you want to post images, first you need to upload your pictures to the web somewhere. I personally use Photobucket but there are loads of other places you can get some free hosting from. Then once you have your images uploaded to a server, just click on the IMG button that comes up when you are posting a message under the Subject box. When you mouse over that IMG box it will give you an example of exactly how to post an image on BBCode message boards like this one. I hope that helps you out a little bit.
[Apr 3, 2005 11:34:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rosemarytravale.ca    gorreyisland [Link]  Go to top 
Rubby

fantasyx92 wrote: 
but i cant figure out how to get them from my documnets to here?

http://imageshack.us
[Apr 3, 2005 11:37:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fantasyx92

k thx guys

p.s. is there any other way my dad dosnt want me to use those sights(or any like them)
ARRR Mateys i found Treasure! ive never seen a shinier Bottle Cap!
[Apr 3, 2005 11:49:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TrillianM

You could email the docs to someone and ask them to post them for you. Not me though because I'm at work so I can't do it for ya.
-Trilly,
Disciple of the Mad Professor
FANDANGO
The Overnight! <- Click to donate. ^_^
[Apr 3, 2005 11:25:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

fantasyx92 wrote: 
k thx guys

p.s. is there any other way my dad dosnt want me to use those sights(or any like them)

You're not allowed to sign up for any free hosting at all? Most of these hosting sites don't require any personally identifying information.
[Apr 4, 2005 3:17:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Akkhima

Faulkston wrote: 
fantasyx92 wrote: 
k thx guys

You're not allowed to sign up for any free hosting at all? Most of these hosting sites don't require any personally identifying information.

Not to mention, imageshack.us doesn't require any registration at all.
Akkhima
[Apr 4, 2005 9:01:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.otaku-chan.com    akkhima    CrystallineAkkhi [Link]  Go to top 
evania

fantasyx92, try asking your Dad if you have any web space that comes with your Internet connection, and if he'll help you upload something there. In most cases part of what AOL, MSN, Earthlink, or whatever does for you is to give you some space on their server for your pictures and websites, and it's just as quick to learn how to put something there as it is to learn to navigate an image-hosting site, especially if you have a parent to show you how.

Or, ask your Dad why he doesn't want you using free hosting sites, and make sure that those reasons apply here. He probably doesn't realize that you don't have to give your name, email, or other information to imageshack.
crazyrandom wrote: 
Who is Evania is the real question, and what has she done to my thread?

[Apr 5, 2005 4:24:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates