• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 134
Posts: 134   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10919 times and has 133 replies Next Thread
LunEnvoy

Re: Imperial Coalition Intent to Cradle a Garden and Guard the Trees

In case you didnt notice, my name is Luke Childs . I am your son. Derko is my daddy. ktnxbai
----------------------------------------
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jun 6, 2011 8:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

ok well duh u come from a family of unapropraite ppl but whatever

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 8:38:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

Age Requirement. Puzzle Pirates is a game intended for a more mature audience and, as such, is only offered to players 13 year or older. By accepting the Terms of Service when playing Puzzle Pirates, you affirm that you are of 13 years of age or older.
3. Access. You must have access to the Internet in order to use Yohoho! It is your responsibility to select, obtain and pay for any equipment or services necessary for access.

Most 13 year olds I talk to, wouldn't take this thread as being innappropriate. Either you are under 13, and should not be here, or you have been living under a rock for 13 years, take your pick ;).
[Jun 6, 2011 8:39:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

LoLune

[Jun 6, 2011 8:45:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

well i meat age rqts but i know some ppl who play this game dont and they would get offended so plz stop think of the children

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 9:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

well i meat age rqts but i know some ppl who play this game dont and they would get offended so plz stop think of the children

-Underdawgg

Can you stop derailing this thread now? kthx.

Thanks for making it a playground...
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Jun 6, 2011 9:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Your obsession with kids is gettin a little scary there pahtnah
LoLune

[Jun 6, 2011 9:27:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

he started it

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 9:27:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

So you finished it off
Ahah. Where do I cum up with this stuff?
LoLune

[Jun 6, 2011 9:31:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

STOPP y do u do this i meen seriously what thought proscess goes thru ur mean little head

-Underdawgg
[Jun 6, 2011 9:35:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

I think he picked rock.

Oh and welcome to VP Rissa, better known as Lune's playground.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Derko at Jun 6, 2011 9:44:40 PM]
[Jun 6, 2011 9:43:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Goreilla8

Age Requirement. Puzzle Pirates is a game intended for a more mature audience and, as such, is only offered to players 13 year or older. By accepting the Terms of Service when playing Puzzle Pirates, you affirm that you are of 13 years of age or older.
3. Access. You must have access to the Internet in order to use Yohoho! It is your responsibility to select, obtain and pay for any equipment or services necessary for access.

Most 13 year olds I talk to, wouldn't take this thread as being innappropriate. Either you are under 13, and should not be here, or you have been living under a rock for 13 years, take your pick ;).

WELL YUR MUTHA SAID U WUR HELD BACK IN SCHOOL BEt U NOT SMARTUR THEN A 13 YR OLD.
[Jun 6, 2011 10:35:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

no u wont im lvl 95 with dragen i bet u dont have that

-Underdawgg

4bil+ on rs here, derpderp.
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Jun 7, 2011 3:32:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

-Underdawgg

You sure your older than 13? O.o *checks the spelling and grammer of every post* derpderp.
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Jun 7, 2011 3:34:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 134   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates