• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3177 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Decency

Auric Isles - Chances of them being released? Reply to this Post

Following on from

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=170106&offset=320

what do you think the chances of this happening actually are? If so, are you looking forward to it or not so much? Do you think it will have a beneficial or negative impact to the game?

Discuss.
----------------------------------------
Decency: All over the place

Ions tells ye, "I'm going to have sex with my cat now."

Ions says, "I have always wanted to have sex with a penguin"

[Jun 2, 2011 1:48:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solowing

Re: Auric Isles - Chances of them being released? Reply to this Post

Following on from

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=170106&offset=320

what do you think the chances of this happening actually are? If so, are you looking forward to it or not so much? Do you think it will have a beneficial or negative impact to the game?

Discuss.

I'm still reading more and more of this. If it DOES ever get put into the game, I hope it's available on regular voyages. If it's an SMH type of deal, I'm going to spam the inbox of all the OM's and Devs just to remove the pillaging aspect of the game. It's hard enough to get jobbers without a kagillion CI's, HS, and Atlantis runs going on all at once.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, from what I've read, and what I "seem" to understand so far, it looks like a really interesting thing. I just hope that if it is EVER implemented into the game, it isn't another type of SMH.
Solowing
Still suck at poker.
Sage
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Solowing at Jun 3, 2011 5:02:41 PM]
[Jun 3, 2011 4:56:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

I'm still reading more and more of this. If it DOES ever get put into the game, I hope it's available on regular voyages. If it's an SMH type of deal, I'm going to spam the inbox of all the OM's and Devs just to remove the pillaging aspect of the game. It's hard enough to get jobbers without a kagillion CI's, HS, and Atlantis runs going on all at once.

I agree. Nothing has hurt casual play more than the over abundance of "elite bnavs are the only ones who get to drive" aspect of the SMH.
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Jun 4, 2011 7:20:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

I agree. Nothing has hurt casual play more than the over abundance of "elite bnavs are the only ones who get to drive" aspect of the SMH.

Need moar nubs with frigs plz.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jun 5, 2011 9:19:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Player suggestions for content would generally need to be posted in the Game Design forum rather than the Events forum to be picked up by developers. :)
[Jun 6, 2011 11:48:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Pfft, you guys read that thread more closely than most things in GD ;)

It'd be a hell of a lot of work though if none of it exists.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jun 7, 2011 10:11:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemedor

Yea right apollo, How do we even know if it was truly player based?
Nemedor on Emerald
King of Glorious Geeks
[Jun 7, 2011 12:38:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

Player suggestions for content would generally need to be posted in the Game Design forum rather than the Events forum to be picked up by developers. :)

Generally is they key word. Somebody covering themselves a bit there, implying something might be happening... xD

Anyway, there are many flaws I didn't like with AA and I'm assumed that because it wasn't posted as a game suggestion it wouldn't be taken seriously. Therefore I didn't think it was worth my time making a massive post about my concerns. I have personal opposition, if people are considering it.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Jun 7, 2011 3:23:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

*bangs head on desk*
[Jun 8, 2011 1:26:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

*bangs head on desk*

DETECTIVE MODE.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Jun 8, 2011 2:10:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Nothing has hurt casual play more than the over abundance of "elite bnavs are the only ones who get to drive" aspect of the SMH.

You do know that this is exactly how pillages worked years ago, right? It's still exactly how they work on larger ships, so making another flippant SMHs MAKE ME SMH comment isn't useful.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jun 8, 2011 5:20:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Anal Isles - Chances of them being constipated? Reply to this Post

The idea sounds good, but its bound to be a damn SMH, I don't see another way.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Jun 16, 2011 11:02:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Nothing has hurt casual play more than the over abundance of "elite bnavs are the only ones who get to drive" aspect of the SMH.

You do know that this is exactly how pillages worked years ago, right? It's still exactly how they work on larger ships, so making another flippant SMHs MAKE ME SMH comment isn't useful.

On the contrary. I have never been an elite, and I was in the past very successful with pillages up to and including WBs.
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Jun 19, 2011 5:35:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

I sure hope not, kicking a dead cock (as in rooster) or whatever the saying is.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Jun 20, 2011 8:04:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates