• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1163 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ems404

Tourny Bug? Reply to this Post

The Rouge Mark and Atlantean Trinket tournaments are not giving the prizes they said. I won 2nd place in one and 1st in another. I got the money, but not the item. Also There are a couple tournaments that are locked in "less than 1 minute remaining" but they are too late to join and have been there since last night, with no one joined.
----------------------------------------
Castor tells ye, "Naughty Ellenmaria!"

Nemesis says, "You were voted in as our navigator next week, Ellenmaria"
Nemesis hides
Ellenmaria says, "nooooooooo"
[May 24, 2011 11:28:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Farhnlo

Re: Tourny Bug? Reply to this Post

They are still working on it I believe, it still owes me around 70 rouge marks :D. Don't worry though, they will fix it, they always do.
When life hands you skittles, Throw them at people and yell "Taste the Freakin' Rainbow!"
[May 24, 2011 11:32:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ems404

Yeah, just figured I'd post here to make sure they knew cause bug emails aren't always looked at in a very timely matter.
Castor tells ye, "Naughty Ellenmaria!"

Nemesis says, "You were voted in as our navigator next week, Ellenmaria"
Nemesis hides
Ellenmaria says, "nooooooooo"
[May 24, 2011 11:33:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

Em.. If ye had been following the the thread for commenting on the new ICE Testing.. ye would have seen many have reported this.. Including Winklecat who also petitionedabout it.
The petition repy was that NO rogue marks would be awarded for the booched tournaments already held.
Ye lucky ye got some poe.. Sometimes it does .. sometimes not.. ..at least with the group I have been playing with.

Oh and Belthazar chastised me for .. well .. he insists that there are plenty of contests going on that ye can win them from.
Unforunately, as yet, I have not met any one in all the hours I have been there that has even heard of anyone seeing a contest. Let alone participating in one.
There must have been something, tho, as some people seem to have come into possession of some of the required game parts that are needed to use some of the new bells and whistles.

A group of us even ran down a few zombies and skellies this am -est- and was the usual maps.
I have seen nothing on pillages .. solo or jobbing.

I love the new furniture I can see..

Can't wait to see the new CI sloop. And the cannons and helm.

Perhaps 000 have already released enough RM etc for their purposes. Tournaments are not listed as an intended source for them on production oceans..perhaps thus not a priority to fix if it breaks to much else.
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[May 24, 2011 1:59:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates