• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7398 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
benrenshaw

New Ocean Order Intent to make Shakespearean Soup [Blockade Intent]

There will come a time, where wanting to become a hero of literature, who is dead, will lead to death.

We are going to dig up Shakespeare, promoting widespread anger is his followers (who quote him lots), boiling him with additional salt, cabbage and walnuts, we shall make a soup!

However, to finish off this soup, we need to head, of an annoying, over-obsessed quoting freak. Thank goodness we have found one!

The Information:
Where?: Polaris Point
When?: Midday Game Time, 14th May
Pay?: 2,505 Pieces,of,Eight per Round
Sinking?: BK blockade, therefore yes.
JC?: Roseh

Help us catch this wannabe, we promise to provide free biscuits with the soup for all jobbers!

To keep you entertained before the blockade, we have decided that THIS SONG will prepare you for the brilliant taste of an illiterate soup.

P.s. Hi Viridian, I'm back. (If you noticed I was gone...)<3<3<3

Edit1/2: Forgetting to add, job for us as we are not going to make these turtles intellectual through reading Shakespeare. They are there to be touched and play with. DO IT!
Edit3: Pay change by 1 PoE. Thanks Seepnah.
----------------------------------------
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Edit 3 times, last edit by benrenshaw at May 10, 2011 2:42:23 PM]
[May 10, 2011 2:28:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Re: New Ocean Order Intent to make Shakespearean Soup [Blockade Intent]

Pay?: 2,504 Pieces,of,Eight per Round!

Your aware that you cant pay decimal poe per segment right?
Seepnah
[May 10, 2011 2:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Errrrr, I knew that. Anyway, it's going to be a flagsit, cause I want one. ;)
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[May 10, 2011 2:41:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Nothing new with the "New Ocean Order", except that it shall be destined the same fate as Rammstein's Seeman (sailor).

My translation of the lyrics into English can be found at

http://heisenberg.yuku.com/topic/97/Crew-Song-Video-Nominations

Good luck, Ben, Proof, Roseh, et al., we will give ye something to shoot at ...
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[May 10, 2011 4:02:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jotac

You're*

Seriously lolza, how many times am I going to have to correct you?
Fifaa/Caile; Retired/Banned.

Yes, I am a condescending little bell. Jog on.
[May 10, 2011 4:03:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

boroboy1 wrote: 
benrenshaw wrote: 

He was all set to pay 500 first segment then raise to 501. But no, you had to make him plan the whole thing over from scratch. :(
On hiatus. :(
[May 10, 2011 5:03:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

You're*

it iz fre cuntry we spel howevr we wan2spel tnk u 4 listin bai 4 nao
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[May 10, 2011 5:04:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

We don't all live in the same country.
Anchovia
[May 10, 2011 5:07:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

You're*

Well given my first language is German and not English my bad?!
Seepnah
[May 10, 2011 5:41:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Nice, the paywar start before the cade...Some jobbers will be really rich after this :)!

Good luck I hope you win :)
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[May 11, 2011 1:34:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Dear new VP forum goers.

We've already have a pro spelling correction guy. His name was Pokeme, as far as I'm concerned we haven't opened up that position since his retirement and doubt we ever will until he one day decides to come back.

So being petty by correcting stupid little spelling errors. No one cares or wants to read about it. Take your little spelling corrections, turn em side ways and shove em straight up your candy asses!

Sincerely
The Great One.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[May 11, 2011 8:44:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jotac

Dear new VP forum goers.

We've already have a pro spelling correction guy. His name was Pokeme, as far as I'm concerned we haven't opened up that position since his retirement and doubt we ever will until he one day decides to come back.

So being petty by correcting stupid little spelling errors. No one cares or wants to read about it. Take your little spelling corrections, turn em side ways and shove em straight up your candy asses!

Sincerely
The Great One.

Dear "old" VP forum goer,

Considering that I started playing Y!PP back in June of 2005, I believe you are in no position to call me "new". Yes, the account date on my account will say what, 2007? Boohoo. Even then, does that qualify me as a "new VP forum goer"?

No.

If you don't believe I played in June '05, fair enough. Curiously though, this account is also 10 days older than Pokeme's, thus making me technically "older" than him forum wise.

Additionally, Seepnah is my boyfriend and we have a very nice relationship going on, thus allowing me to annoy him freely. If you do not "care(s) or want(s) to read about it", then keep your mouth shut.

Oh and by the way, I took the time to point out an error in your original statement.

I'm done.

[May 11, 2011 10:42:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

Additionally, Seepnah is my boyfriend and we have a very nice relationship going on, thus allowing me to annoy him freely.

....How could you.
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

It's disgusting how little that you try;
the existential equivalent of pink eye.
[May 11, 2011 10:46:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
luki2000

Awesome Drawing :O

Hope i can join ye,
good luck :D
SuperLuki on Meridian, Emerald and Obsidian

[May 11, 2011 12:15:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Dear new VP forum goers.

Sincerely
The Great One.

Considering that I started playing Y!PP back in June of 2005, I believe you are in no position to call me "new". Yes, the account date on my account will say what, 2007? Boohoo. Even then, does that qualify me as a "new VP forum goer"?

No.

If you don't believe I played in June '05, fair enough. Curiously though, this account is also 10 days older than Pokeme's, thus making me technically "older" than him forum wise.

Additionally, Seepnah is my boyfriend and we have a very nice relationship going on, thus allowing me to annoy him freely. If you do not "care(s) or want(s) to read about it", then keep your mouth shut.

Oh and by the way, I took the time to point out an error in your original statement.

I'm done.

I dont care when you started playing. Also when you see the amount of petty crap that goes on in VP day in and day out you tend to get annoyed at little things like morons raving about spelling. So no, I will not keep my mouth shut.

Was I meant to smell that you're friends with Seep? Jog on sparky.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[May 11, 2011 1:00:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jotac

Dear new VP forum goers.

Sincerely
The Great One.

No.

I'm done.

I dont care when you started playing. Also when you see the amount of petty crap that goes on in VP day in and day out you tend to get annoyed at little things like morons raving about spelling. So no, I will not keep my mouth shut.

And making me a scapegoat will solve everything now will it? Well done.

[May 11, 2011 1:51:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

This all dodges the fact that my first language is not English and is in fact German...
Seepnah
[May 11, 2011 1:51:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jotac

This all dodges the fact that my first language is not English and is in fact German...

I wasn't aware Lawrence was a common first name in Germany. Lawrence Hitler sounds about right kinky, though.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jotac at May 11, 2011 1:56:22 PM]
[May 11, 2011 1:53:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Dear new VP forum goers.

Sincerely
The Great One.

No.

I'm done.

My my you're sensitive. It was a general statement. Do you see your name anywhere in my post? It said "new VP forum goers". So, since you claim you're an "old player". It shouldn't bother you.

So really, you took it upon yourself to be a scapegoat.

Greatness.
Better than you.
[May 11, 2011 10:31:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jotac

Dear new VP forum goers.

Sincerely
The Great One.

No.

I'm done.

My my you're sensitive. It was a general statement. Do you see your name anywhere in my post? It said "new VP forum goers". So, since you claim you're an "old player". It shouldn't bother you.

So really, you took it upon yourself to be a scapegoat.

Alas, your implications were quite clear, as I was the one correcting someone. Indirect abuse is still abuse.

And yes, I am sensitive. Problem?

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jotac at May 12, 2011 4:35:06 AM]
[May 12, 2011 4:34:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Good luck Ben!
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[May 12, 2011 4:40:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Is it possible, that the new flag "New Ocean Order" is an alt flag with which the "Old Ocean Order" is trying to hide the "Old Ocean Order?"

Is this not the same group of pirate and their backers that defended against the brigand king last week?
[May 13, 2011 1:08:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
luki2000

I wasn't aware Lawrence was a common first name in Germany. Lawrence Hitler sounds about right kinky, though.

So where's the joke?
I guess there's absolutely no need to do "jokes" with any kind of f****** guys like him.
SuperLuki on Meridian, Emerald and Obsidian

[Edit 1 times, last edit by luki2000 at May 13, 2011 1:16:41 PM]
[May 13, 2011 1:11:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Is it possible, that the new flag "New Ocean Order" is an alt flag with which the "Old Ocean Order" is trying to hide the "Old Ocean Order?"
Is this not the same group of pirate and their backers that defended against the brigand king last week?

You just discovered America *insert slow clap*
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at May 13, 2011 1:12:55 PM]
[May 13, 2011 1:11:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[May 13, 2011 1:12:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

I seriously hope he had /sarcasm turned on.
[May 13, 2011 2:27:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Congratulations to "New Ocean Order" for a spirited and committed attack that succeed rather well in round-3.

May the force of the watery tart who throws swords to make supreme exective powers and governments always be with ye ;-)

Good luck and fun in all future defences and perhaps attacks elsewhere which may see us, again, on the same board to shoot at each or others together.

We had fun, and thank ye for being our partner in such crimes.
[May 14, 2011 4:07:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Thanks to all who came out to support us, It was alot of fun, and thanks to Sverdrup and his flag for a fun fight.
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[May 14, 2011 5:46:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I would like to thank all the jobbers who came to support NOO during yesterday's blockade.

Another large thanks to the Navvers, XO's and other blockade staff for making things possible.

An even bigger applaud and thanks to Heisenberg's Uncertainty and Sverdrup, without you the blockade would of probably been a lot more tedious. You helped us have more fun, which is the aim of the game, is it not?

Thank you again all, and we hope to see you on the board sooner rather than later. <3<3<3
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[May 15, 2011 3:15:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates