• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 740 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Hurtboss4

Bounty on wannabe merchanters

I just get tired of seeing these wannabe flippers and thread hijackers around, not to mention the free tourneys 24/7...it's enough. No, buying for 150 and selling for 900 isn't a flip, it's a scam. No, selling 15k cheaper than the OP and jacking their thread won't get you a buyer. No, doing 24/7 Drinking / No Mugs / Board Stained or all passed out / Double Elimination / 2 out of 3 without a prize with the sole purpose of advertising your overpriced stall isn't cool. You suck. Edit: I forgot to say, recurrent thread diggers that ignore warnings suck too. Can't seem to remember anyone but Teckfuze, and he's subsided by now...anyone have a name?

Bounty on:

Probao
Patsmi
Hauntedseas and his main, whatever that may be

(List may be updated as I remember names)

100k bounty for a sink, 35 for a PVP win, 5 if you engage but lose / the pirate disengages.

Usual stuff; Screenies, I get the last call in saying if it's real or not, yada yada yada.

K have fun.
----------------------------------------
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hurtboss4 at May 6, 2011 3:12:02 PM]
[May 6, 2011 3:10:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Re: Bounty on wannabe merchanters

Kingofnothing used to throw 250k-1mil joining fee with no pot bonus tourneys all the time so is broadcasted ocean wide when him and his alt or whoever it was joined to just dismiss it after, I remember Goats put a thread about I think in game design as well to stop this tourneys with no pot bonus from broadcasting.

A solution we found was just join his tourney and trash his cards so he had to make them over and over again since he used to do them every hour. I like to think it helped since he stopped (at least I think he did don't remember seing more of those no pot bonus tourney in a while).
Roseh

[May 6, 2011 3:19:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Khrum7

"I'm free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
[May 6, 2011 3:24:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rydawg6

Most merchanters dont pilly, and whats the bounty for me?

-Obietrice
[May 6, 2011 6:27:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates