• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1663 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Tommytswife

Sardines is me

Yes. Yes sardines is me i actually get that bored i like to use spell check and puncuation checker be4 posting. I aint high all the time i do remember such occasions like watching hmmmm
oh yeah i watched man u lose last weekend. so yeah i am up 2 date with everything.

I am brisky. hill, yeah what?
[May 6, 2011 1:47:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Re: Sardines is me

I think you would need to use more than just a spell check and grammar check for people to understand what you are saying.
[May 6, 2011 2:00:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Nobody is looking for "sardines," mister guy.

Bye now.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[May 6, 2011 2:01:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
master2482

Yes, yes Sardinez is me. I actually get that bored, and I like to use spell check and spell check before posting. I am not high all the time, but i do remember that one time(s) that I was.
Oh yeah, I watched Manchester United lose last weekend. So yeah, I am up to date with everything.

I am Brisky. Hell, yeah what?

Fixed,because Captinsav asked me to.
From the level of stupidity in this post, I have determined that not even Sardinez cannot reach this level. Just some guy trying to get a familiar.
Edit: Don't need to say spell check twice.
Edit2: Happy now savveh? you still can't nav.

The people about there, had they been awake instead of asleep, at other times would have seen even stranger things. Some day, but not at this time, I shall make an announcement of something that I never once dreamed of.

[Edit 3 times, last edit by master2482 at May 6, 2011 3:43:20 PM]
[May 6, 2011 2:47:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Yes, yes Sardinez is me. I actually get that bored, and I like to use spell check and spell check before posting. I am not high all the time, but i do remember that one time(s) that I was.
Oh yeah, I watched you, man, I saw you lose last weekend. So yeah, I am up to date with everything.

I am Brisky. Hell, yeah what?

Fixed,because Captinsav asked me to.
From the level of stupidity in this post, I have determined that not even Sardinez cannot reach this level. Just some guy trying to get a familiar.
Edit: Don't need to say spell check twice.

Man U is a football team, fool.

Your as bad at understanding it as everyone else is.
[May 6, 2011 2:55:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

No I am Sardinez!
[removed by SOPA]
[May 6, 2011 3:34:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

No I am Sardinez!
I'll collect my bounty now.
Anchovia
[May 6, 2011 3:36:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Excuse me Manchovia I was the first to say Sardinez was Cabinnaw and gave proof, it is my bounty, back off my fam tart!
Roseh

[May 6, 2011 3:40:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
master2482

Well, don't expect an American to know all of your soccer teams, when I read man u, I expect a 13-year old trying to say "Man, you..."
Sorry, I'll learn the names of all you soccer football teams now.

The people about there, had they been awake instead of asleep, at other times would have seen even stranger things. Some day, but not at this time, I shall make an announcement of something that I never once dreamed of.

[May 6, 2011 3:41:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Excuse me Manchovia I was the first to say Sardinez was Cabinnaw and gave proof, it is my bounty, back off my fam tart!
Nope, it's my bounty. If you max out a CC for me and buy me clothes, I'll let you have it.
Anchovia
[May 6, 2011 3:43:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Neither of you have proof so clearly I deserve the bounty for coming out and saving everyone any further trouble.
[removed by SOPA]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kenjennings at May 6, 2011 3:47:25 PM]
[May 6, 2011 3:46:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Cabinnaw tells ye, "Lol poor Dalnoth having to pay so much just to find out I am Sardinez"

How about that? uh uh? MY BOUNTY.
Roseh

[May 6, 2011 3:51:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

gg
Anchovia
[May 6, 2011 3:59:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

good game, no re.

:(
Roseh

[May 6, 2011 4:02:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Actually, this /is/ Brisky. As proven by this: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2334675#2334675

I want my familiar. D:<
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[May 6, 2011 8:04:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

I don't think anyone's denying Brisky could post something like this. I mean, it is stuffed full of stupidity, he'd be a good guess. I think the skepticism is about him actually being Sardinez.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[May 7, 2011 3:38:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates