• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6032 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Wulfy12

Viridian

So how does one get into the politics of YPP?
----------------------------------------
- Wulfy on the Viridian Ocean
[May 1, 2011 2:48:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasabi_1_1

Re: Viridian

Have an exorbitant amount of PoE and be a bootyhole.

I think those are the only two requirements.
[May 1, 2011 2:54:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

But I am poor and am a asshole only one week of the month. Darn I only fit half the requirements.
Captainrich
[May 1, 2011 2:58:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

So how does one get into the politics of YPP?

Why would you want to?
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[May 1, 2011 3:35:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasabi_1_1

But I am poor and am a asshole only one week of the month. Darn I only fit half the requirements.

Sorry :(. It's a very tough job being an asshole. It's not made for everyone. Only the best of the best can pull it off.
[May 1, 2011 3:56:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darknesse7

More importantly, why is the question asked by someone for whom it is their first post, and subsequently answered by someone for whom it (surprise surprise) is their first post also. Hmmmm, maybe I'm just suspicious by nature, but does anyone else get the feeling this is a little strange?
[May 1, 2011 3:57:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasabi_1_1

More importantly, why is the question asked by someone for whom it is their first post, and subsequently answered by someone for whom it (surprise surprise) is their first post also. Hmmmm, maybe I'm just suspicious by nature, but does anyone else get the feeling this is a little strange?

Yes, because I made two fresh accounts for the sole purpose of getting a cheap shot on every single political figure in Viridian. Not anyone in particular, however. Just all of them at the same time.

Really? If I were to do such a thing, don't you think I would have targeted someone a little more specific? I think I can safely say I'm not the first person to make a snub remark about political figures in the parley. Hell, I would criticize myself for coming up with such an unoriginal statement if I did such a thing that you proposed..
[May 1, 2011 4:05:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

I think it's just the Sardinez bounty that's making everyone bash the new account button.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[May 1, 2011 6:06:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasabi_1_1

Ok, since I can't make this anymore obvious, look at my account created date. Yep, I've been waiting around 6 years just to impersonate Sardinez.
[May 1, 2011 6:22:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Wait wait. You're Sardinez's main!
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[May 1, 2011 6:31:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasabi_1_1

Wait wait. You're Sardinez's main!

Got me. Go collect your bounty now.
[May 1, 2011 6:32:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wulfy12

I created a new account on YPP to start fresh..
I just want to know because it is one of the things needed to be able to have a successful island owning flag, which is one of my goals. I didn't know that would be a problem. Since I'm no expert in any puzzle I feel that maybe the I might be good in the social aspect of YPP.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Wulfy12 at May 1, 2011 7:22:13 PM]
[May 1, 2011 7:21:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

I just want to know because it is one of the things needed to be able to have a successful island owning flag, which is one of my goals. I didn't know that would be a problem. Since I'm no expert in any puzzle I feel that maybe the I might be good in the social aspect of YPP.

You can be a royalty in RiddleMakers if you want?
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[May 2, 2011 3:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

lol.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[May 2, 2011 4:41:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

Ohh you will be good. I was the same way, I had horrible stats (Do a /w Abrownie if you don't believe me about the stats) and yet I was the first royal of Pillars of Confidence for quite a while. I was also last January Royalty under Kiadude in Cool Side. And I am more then willing to help you out if you are looking for a flag. just send me a PM
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)
[May 2, 2011 6:12:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kiadude

Likewise. If there is any thing you want to know, I'm always willing to help people :)

Although I'm an out of practice old salt these days, my heart's in the right place ^_^
Retired. :(

But still ready to spring into action and blockade yo booty. :)
[May 2, 2011 10:44:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I'll post an honest answer instead of my cynical one.

If you really want to break into politics in Viridian, then you need to work your way up from the bottom. Join a crew that's politically active, or in a politically active flag. Volunteer to help out with things that benefit the flag... move ships, run shops, recruit members. Get to know the people who are the movers and shakers. Don't be an egotistical drama queen (cause unless you have a lot of poe, it will work against you). And don't expect to just become a royal of anything just cause "lik omg I haz a WF n a royal badge!"

The strongest political figures in the ocean have worked their way up from the bottom... except Seepnah, he slept his way to the top... (:D kidding!).
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[May 2, 2011 11:02:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

I'll post an honest answer instead of my cynical one.

If you really want to break into politics in Viridian, then you need to work your way up from the bottom. Join a crew that's politically active, or in a politically active flag. Volunteer to help out with things that benefit the flag... move ships, run shops, recruit members. Get to know the people who are the movers and shakers. Don't be an egotistical drama queen (cause unless you have a lot of poe, it will work against you). And don't expect to just become a royal of anything just cause "lik omg I haz a WF n a royal badge!"

The strongest political figures in the ocean have worked their way up from the bottom... except Seepnah, he slept his way to the top... (:D kidding!).

A royal badge? Hehehe I like that.. Something I need to spend MORE dubs on... But yeah listen to her. She is totally right. I was talking with Lootsit the other day and she is looking for people who are willing to help her with flag shoppes and trade runs. AoT is only a few months old and Lootsit could use the extra help so that might be a start for all of you who want to get into Politics. ALso Kiadude is back and is going to rebuild cool side so if you want a smaller flag to start with talk with him =D
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)
[May 2, 2011 11:33:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wulfy12

M Cobain - Why would I want to be royalty of a flag I don't know anything about?

Abrownie - Will do

Kiadude - Thanks

WenchCleo - Thanks for an honest answer, and I know that everyone starts from the bottom, which is how it should be.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Wulfy12 at May 2, 2011 2:56:05 PM]
[May 2, 2011 2:03:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

M Cobain - Why would I want to be royalty of a flag I don't know anything about?

Abrownie - Will do

Kiadude - Thanks

WenchCleo - Thanks for an honest answer, and I know that everyone starts from the bottom, which is how it should be.

Adorable, can I keep it? :D

Dude, you are unreal <.<
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[May 2, 2011 3:39:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wulfy12

Kamuflaro - What do you mean... ?
[May 2, 2011 5:56:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I think hes saying you're like a cute little puppy. We dont see those round here much.

Either that or the fact you look like a poker alt.

Im not sure what hes sayin either >.<
LoLune

[May 2, 2011 6:16:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wulfy12

Poker alt? I think have Neophyte in poker..
But based on my stats I look like an alt all together. I'm not considered an alt if this is the main account I'm playing in though.
[May 2, 2011 6:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Aye, its not the Exp but the standing I was referring to there. TBH my first impression on seeing Neo/Able or less on everything and a great big GM poker was that you could very well be a poker alt.
Not saying you are at all, just typin off the top of my head, as always.
LoLune

[May 2, 2011 6:35:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wulfy12

You're right, but it's really easy to get Ultimate on the 20-200 table : P

And you have the freedom to speak however you want, lol.
[May 2, 2011 6:36:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

You're right, but it's really easy to get Ultimate on the 20-200 table : P

Yeah I just fail ^.^
LoLune

[May 2, 2011 6:41:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elemein

Anyone else smell derail?
Elegeto on Meridian
[May 2, 2011 8:18:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

No, I thought this was Viridian politics?
[May 2, 2011 8:20:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
blaze1513

Cyber with the right people.
Mrblaze
Kiadude flag broadcasts, "Punish me baby"
Kiadude flag broadcasts, "Oh wow booch."
[May 2, 2011 8:35:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Genius :D
LoLune

[May 2, 2011 9:42:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates