• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4071 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
MimiLinda

RiddleMakers Intent to make history

10 Islands, that’s way too many I hear you say? Don’t worry the nice wonderful folk and RM will be giving away at least a large, medium and outpost island to celebrate if we are able to break the record. Details on how to enter our give away event will be posted in the next few days, keep an eye on the Viridian Events forum.

If you can't see the image:

When: Sun May 1st at noon GT
JCs: JobRM and HelpRM
Pay starting at 750 poe.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

[Apr 30, 2011 12:15:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

Re: RiddleMakers Intent to make history

Is it ok if old, can't-play-much-anymore pirates come make an appearance for such an historic occasion?
Jolyma

[Apr 30, 2011 12:31:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

Yay, blockade! Kick em off!

Hey wait a minute....
On hiatus. :(
[Apr 30, 2011 12:34:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Oh my effin god JOL! I missed you girl! PLEASE COME GET DRUNK WITH ME ON VENT! You owe me a date <3
Roseh

[Apr 30, 2011 12:53:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

A date it is then darlin, PM me the vent info and I'll go buy me some rum!
Jolyma

[Apr 30, 2011 1:36:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2272582#2272582
gl anyways
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Apr 30, 2011 2:32:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

stupid mimi breaking your own record

ESTUPIDA
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Apr 30, 2011 3:11:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

How dare I!
Roseh

[Apr 30, 2011 3:13:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

um, ken u transfur us another insanely useless outpost so we can watch ancho rage some more about how no one blockades her
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Apr 30, 2011 4:14:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

Keep me updated Rose how everything goes =D Hope you hit the goal! Love you hun
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)
[Apr 30, 2011 5:01:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

i will be there...
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Apr 30, 2011 5:10:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
inutero

i have question RM are a flag preferring sinky or non sinky blockade ?
[Apr 30, 2011 11:39:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Good luck tomorrow, RM. Hope it's a fun blockade!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[May 1, 2011 12:20:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sunshineband

This is why Viridian isn't interesting anymore: one flag controlling the entire ocean
[May 1, 2011 3:27:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

This is why Viridian isn't interesting anymore: one flag controlling the entire ocean

You mean the only flag that drops a chest in the entire ocean.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[May 1, 2011 3:59:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

This is why Viridian isn't interesting anymore: buncha p*****s that always gotta blame someone else for the fact that their balls havnt dropped

LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[May 1, 2011 5:07:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunkhan

Why do Brink of Dawn islands always get blockaded on weekends I am away from the game? :(

Good luck to both sides.
Dunkhan of the Meridian Ocean
[May 1, 2011 5:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

This is why ViridianPP isn't interesting anymore: one flagring controlling the entire oceangame

inbe4flame
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[May 1, 2011 8:10:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

YPP is monopolizing blockade sims. :( They're shutting out Dachimpy.
[May 1, 2011 10:35:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichakra

Good Luck today to RM! I hope your able to break the record that no one pays attention to but you. <3
Avi by Arghhpirate<3
[May 1, 2011 11:03:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Good Luck today to RM! I hope your able to break the record that no one pays attention to but you. <3

omg!!!

yer so jealous :S
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[May 1, 2011 11:11:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichakra

omg!!!

yer so jealous :S

Only jealous of you Marten. <3 Your so sexy.
Avi by Arghhpirate<3
[May 1, 2011 11:20:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Congrats RM. We tried to give you a fun blockade, just wasn't in the cards for us to go two more rounds...

(Gonna hijack this thread for a moment)

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us with jobbers, navs, XOs and a hell of a lot of moral support. I'd particularly like to thank Dalnoth who I appreciate more then he knows... Collibri because she is the heart and soul of BoD and I appreciate her more then she knows and Esaidra for giving me a lot of moral support and jumping in to help as soon as I asked.

And for those of you who poo-poo us and say it wasn't BoD's cade... we're a small flag, half of our royals couldn't be here today and we only knew for sure one of our in-flag navers could be. But instead of just giving up and letting RM have a flag sit, Collibri and I busted our booties to find friends and even not really friends (who are now friends) to help us so that we could put on a defense. Of course, we had no shortage of people wanting to help us, which I'm eternally grateful for, since BoD has made the decision to be an independent flag. That does not mean that this was not our blockade, we made the decisions, it was our ships, our poe and the people that we chose to work with us.

I apologize that BoD isn't a huge flag with an immense blockade staff... it just isn't who we are. Instead we have friends, who even though not allied with us and are willing to drop everything to help us out. And not only am I very proud of my flag and everything we have done in it's history, I'm proud that my flag has never gone against it's morals or values and is a family that means everything to me.

Again, congratulations to RM on their victory, and thank you for an exciting blockade.

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[May 1, 2011 3:34:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

Sorry it took so long to post, left cade early and just arrived home again.

Anyways, thanks to all the people that turned out for the cade. Obviously a congrats to the RM cade staff who made the win possible and a big shout out to the jobbers.

As for BoD, I can't praise you guys and gals enough for what you were able to pull together in essentially what was under a 24hr period. If nothing else, this should give Viridian the belief that it is possible to gather a formidable cade team when needed and or wanted for any future cades. If it wasn't for the "Dramas" that occured, I believe it would have been alot closer and the outcome may have been different.

For the record, I don't think anyone could flame BoD and say it wasn't your cade. You staffed what you could and outsourced what was needed..... seems like good politicking and a smart move to me, not to mention necessary in the circumstances.

Anyways, Thanks for the fun.
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[May 2, 2011 1:39:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

Over all it was a fun cade. I sat watching the whole thing and saw some good naving. After the first round I believed BoD would take it but RM came back =D Good job both sides. Can't wait to read about the events RM has coming up with the islands.
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)
[May 2, 2011 11:52:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

I contributed 0 hearties to our team (directly at least). Nobody was even online when I logged in. Our flag is quieter than it used to be, too. So I was impressed and grateful for what everyone managed to pull together at such short notice.

I'm avoiding typing, and my mic decided that the most faithful reproduction of my voice was the sound of a robot at the bottom of the ocean. So my contributions were limited yesterday. Possibly why we won a round. :) I still had fun running around holding up loose ends. I hope everyone on both sides had a fun day.
[May 2, 2011 12:01:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Over all it was a fun cade. I sat watching the whole thing and saw some good naving. After the first round I believed BoD would take it but RM came back =D Good job both sides. Can't wait to read about the events RM has coming up with the islands.

I thought you were banned? How do you keep buying shoppes and watching blockades?
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[May 2, 2011 12:01:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I contributed 0 hearties to our team (directly at least). Nobody was even online when I logged in. Our flag is quieter than it used to be, too. So I was impressed and grateful for what everyone managed to pull together at such short notice.

I'm avoiding typing, and my mic decided that the most faithful reproduction of my voice was the sound of a robot at the bottom of the ocean. So my contributions were limited yesterday. Possibly why we won a round. :) I still had fun running around holding up loose ends. I hope everyone on both sides had a fun day.

Floody was invaluable yesterday, don't let him fool you! <3

Martobain wrote: 

[May 2, 2011 12:13:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunkhan

Firstly, congratulations to RiddleMakers on achieving yer new world record. I look forward to reading about it in next years Guiness World Records. :)

Secondly, I would like to apologise to my flag, for being unable to help out. Although this probably explains why you did as well as you did (I would have just got in the way and probably have visited the bottom of the ocean on multiple occasions).

Thirdly, this has now removed the burden of defence from our flag, so hopefully we will be able to blockade more. :)
Dunkhan of the Meridian Ocean
[May 2, 2011 2:35:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates