• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1560 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Dalittlefish

Viridian Ocean Noob

Sooo I started playing again yesterday for the first time in 2 years! I used to play on sage so i am totally clueless about viridian.

What is the most popular arch?
What is the most popular city in that arch?

I am stuck in no mans land until i find out where the population is lol

HELP

Thanks
[Apr 28, 2011 3:06:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fifasmells

Re: Viridian Ocean Noob

Sooo I started playing again yesterday for the first time in 2 years! I used to play on sage so i am totally clueless about viridian.

HELP

Thanks

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly........................... ............... ... . . .
----------------------------------------
What A R.......R....Real bad joke. BTW Rose already paid her chocodebt

Now on Facebook!
[Apr 28, 2011 3:17:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Mate, the most populated island in Viridian is the most populated in the game. More people will sit on it in 2 hours than another servers see all day. Unless you wish to be one of these people sitting around worshiping little girls with no control irl, avoid it like the plague, you'll be a better player(and person) for it.

That said you're not dead in the water without it. Find your local Notice Board and you're good to go.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Apr 28, 2011 3:25:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Jade and Lima.
[Apr 28, 2011 3:45:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackarius23

I'm more partial to Dragons Nest meself.
Kork, Meridian
Jackarius, Cerulean

Cleaver is going to strangle all of you.

[Apr 28, 2011 4:32:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dalittlefish

HELP

Thanks

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly........................... ............... ... . . .

Really really?
[Apr 28, 2011 11:46:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates