• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4937 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Narcissag

charing with you my upseating...

I usually don?t like the drama or have anything to do with it...But when the drama knock at your door there is anything more then take the door and throw it in the face of the others.

I?m really a nice player, i always play by fair rules and I get really upset when a person go to hypocrisy, not long ago a king of a X flag makes a big scene of drama about how it?s unfair he?s is getting attacked by alts, and today, my trading alt get attacked by he's alt, I don?t have anything to do with pvping with alts, i actually don?t care, but if you are going to attack with alts DON?T COMPLAIN IF OTHER PPL DO THE SAME TO YOU!.

Please don?t be a tart and play fair, in my world if you attack a MB with 2 ppls on board against a sloop with 7 ppls and ask for disengage just because one of your jobber was not comfortable is not fair. Do you want to get your crew up to imperials? Don?t go attacking pvps in the same type of vessel otherwise your bnav skill is not what you are training for. And other important thing if you are going to do pvp hunt please do it on your main other way when you come to the forum crying how unfair is people do alt abuse no one can said to you... You do the same.

Play in one line...or you are not better then the ppl you complain about.

Like I said to you once ?if you want to train for pvp just find me and if I?m not busy, I will always said yes.

I really enjoy play viridian, it?s a nice ocean with really nice players (most of them), But some players go to the hypocrisy to fast.

It?s really sad see how you can complain about a thing you "didn?t like" and at the same time do the same.

You have now for me the same credibility of a pineapple. Least the pineapple I can know the taste by the color of it.

When this guy complains again don?t believe him, because he have alts to do the same, but he complains and worse of all to break the rules of the convention he "defend".

Thanks.

Edit= Grammar by rissy thanks <3
----------------------------------------
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Apr 25, 2011 12:25:31 PM]
[Apr 24, 2011 8:01:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Re: charing with you my upseating...

REJBELLS renamed her forum account?

Cool.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:11:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Well, Sverdrup as you raged at me and gave me this link, I shall give it back to you.

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Alt_abuse
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:22:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

So this is this Sverdrup we are talking about? I believe he did throw a fight about following the rules and I have to wonder what made him break the same rules that you accused Proof of breaking? I think this is seriously bad news that a golden angel like Sverdrup would do this... May the Cronus and the rest of the OMs help us now.
Gramar Revise
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Abrownie at Apr 24, 2011 8:26:00 PM]
[Apr 24, 2011 8:23:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

So this is this Sverdrup we are talking about? I believe he did throw a fight about following the rules and I have to wonder what made him break the same rules that you accused Proof of breaking? I think this is seriously bad news that a golden angel like Sverdrup would do this... May the Cronus and the rest of the OMs help us now.
Grammar Revise

Fixed.
Captain of Proof
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:27:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

Grammar Revise

Fixed.

Lolbrowniegotboned, and I don't think Proof is implying that it is Sverdrup, but I would like to know who it is.
[Apr 24, 2011 8:29:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
hillviewboi

all i know is i am proof pimp any one got beef with proof or mess with him it on o snap this is the forum is about sverdrup all i can say is sverdrup never break the rules hez the best pirated i every seen sike o yeah u not messing with my dougie

- captnogjay

-prince of poc

-pimp of proof
proofs-pimp
flag- U don't need to know
lord of the pot heads
[Apr 24, 2011 8:30:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Grammar Revise

Fixed.

Lolbrowniegotboned, and I don't think Proof is implying that it is Sverdrup, but I would like to know who it is.

It is Sverdrup Genius, thats what this whole thread is about.
Captain of Proof
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:31:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

Grammar Revise

Fixed.

Did you not see his name is Dorko I mean Derko
Love Abrownie,
[Apr 24, 2011 8:33:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Grammar Revise

Fixed.

I love your signature "Expelled from PoC"
Captain of Proof
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:34:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

hillviewboi wrote: 
all i can say is sverdrup never break the rules hez the best pirated i every seen

Yeah... If do a thread about how bad is atack with alts, and acctually atack with alt is a good pirate will do.
Hell yeah he is awesome at that.

Edit: bad quouting
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Apr 24, 2011 8:36:19 PM]
[Apr 24, 2011 8:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

Grammar Revise

Fixed.

Just changed it xD

Love Abrownie,
[Apr 24, 2011 8:36:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

Grammar Revise

Fixed.

Ewww, my bad, I read Pirate X or something like that, Dorko indeed :B
[Apr 24, 2011 8:36:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

I have crappy grammar is all
Love Abrownie,
[Apr 24, 2011 8:40:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Priapus/Guantanamo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:42:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

lol?
Love Abrownie,
[Apr 24, 2011 8:45:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

yeah my english is not good but at least i try, and i dont flame to other's when them spanish is bad, i help them ;).

you could pm with my grammar mistake, and help me with my english, but you preffer to lol about me... you are a awesome person :)!

claps on you!
Narci

[Apr 24, 2011 8:47:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abrownie

yeah my english is not good but at least i try, and i dont flame to other's when them spanish is bad, i help them ;).

you could pm with my grammar mistake, and help me with my english, but you preffer to lol about me... you are a awesome person :)!

claps on you!

I'm lost who are you insulting?
Love Abrownie,
[Apr 24, 2011 8:48:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Are you seriously flaming Narci because her first Language isnt English?
Captain of Proof
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:49:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

It's a meme called 'Annoying Facebook Girl'. I'd say it's fairly fitting given the content of the thread is basically a clique of tards playing the 'he said she said' game.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:52:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

Are you seriously flaming Narci because her first Language isnt English?

[Apr 24, 2011 8:52:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Read up Derpo. ^
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Apr 24, 2011 8:54:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Derko

Read up Derpo. ^

Chatlogs removed on Proof's request.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Derko at Apr 24, 2011 9:24:12 PM]
[Apr 24, 2011 9:01:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterchief585@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

It's a meme called 'Annoying Facebook Girl'. I'd say it's fairly fitting given the content of the thread is basically a clique of tards playing the 'he said she said' game.

Wait, its limited to this thread?
Edit: Plz dnt tink I dun lyk ur piccy, rlly do
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Apr 24, 2011 9:08:53 PM]
[Apr 24, 2011 9:07:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

The lulz in this thread is that ohderp, time to post my first srs post and expect people to take it seriously after I've littered poop all over VP for however long it has been. The same could be said about several people that have posted here.
[removed by SOPA]
[Apr 24, 2011 9:12:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

The lulz in this thread is that ohderp, time to post my first srs post and expect people to take it seriously after I've littered poop all over VP for however long it has been. The same could be said about several people that have posted here.

Way to be subtle, asshole.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Apr 25, 2011 12:59:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonnynoy

all i know is i am proof pimp any one got beef with proof or mess with him it on o snap this is the forum is about sverdrup all i can say is sverdrup never break the rules hez the best pirated i every seen sike o yeah u not messing with my dougie

- captnogjay

-prince of poc

-pimp of proof

Because you havn't broke the rules?
And at the moment you are not "Ban evading" Yeah good 1.
Maniacx - Back In Black
Royal - The First Fleet (TFF)
[Apr 26, 2011 7:05:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Narci:

I give you and any of your alts permission to post complete and unaltered chat-logs that you or any of your alts had with either Sverdrup or Nemainn on sunday April-24, 2011.

For those interested in facts rather than drama, you may want to compare Nrc, Proofsalt, and Nemainn to both each other as well as to "main" characters in question. I am not at liberty to reveal whose alt Proofsalt and Nrc are.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Apr 26, 2011 8:44:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

- captnogjay

-prince of poc

-pimp of proof

Because you havn't broke the rules?
And at the moment you are not "Ban evading" Yeah good 1.

Hes not ban evaiding, his account got comprimised and he has OM permission to be playing on the character Captnogjay
Captain of Proof
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Apr 26, 2011 11:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Re: Sharing something that upset me with you...

I usually don't like, or have anything to do with, the drama...But when the drama knocks at your door there is nothing left to do except take the door and throw it back into the face of others (I don't get this analogy at all, but at least it's in English now).

I'm really a nice player. I always play fairly/by the rules and I get really upset when a person turns to hypocrisy. Not long ago a king of a X flag made a big scene about how it was unfair he was is being attacked by alts, and today, my trading alt was attacked by he'shis alt. I don't have anything to do with pvping alts; I actually don't care, but if you are going to attack with alts DONT COMPLAIN IF OTHER PEOPLE DO THE SAME TO YOU!

Please don't be a tart and [claim to be playing?] fairly, in my world if you attack a MB with 2 ppls people on board with a sloop with 7 ppls people, then ask for disengage because one of your jobbers was not comfortable, it's not fair. Do you want to get your crew up to imperials? Don't go attacking pvps in the same type of vessel otherwise your bnav skill is not what you are training for.(I'm not even sure what you mean by this). And another important thing: if you are going to do pvp hunt please do it on your main after you came to the forum crying about how unfair it is when people alt abuse you... You do the same.

Play in one line...or you are not better than the ppl people you complain about.

Like I said to you once, if you want to train for pvp just find me and if I'm not busy, I will always say yes.

I really enjoy play viridian, it's a nice ocean with really nice players (most of them)(lolwat?), but some players are too fast to be hypocritical.

It's really sad that you can complain about a thing you "didn't like" and at the same time do the same thing.

You now have the same credibility as a pineapple to me. At least I know the taste of a pineapple due to its colour(do you?)

When this guy complains again don't believe him, because he has alts to do the same thing he complains about. And worst of all he broke the rules of the convention he defended.

Thanks.

Edit= Grammar by Evilduck thanks <3

You are welcome.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Apr 26, 2011 3:05:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates