• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 185
Posts: 185   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16720 times and has 184 replies Next Thread
dalnoth

Bounty on Sardinez

1 Familiar or cash (poe) equivalent for the person who comes forward and discloses to me who it is. I don't lick windows and I have a pretty solid list of 3 people who are suspects, so don't try and play me. I expect some sort of tangible evidence.

If anyone wants to chip in feel free.

edit: Current list of prizes.

1 fam or cash equivelent.
2 3 sloops.
1 WF
a full new set of parlor tables
new falch
blackjack of whatever colour they
sword rack and bludgie trunk
----------------------------------------
Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Edit 3 times, last edit by dalnoth at Apr 24, 2011 5:12:34 PM]
[Apr 22, 2011 11:43:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Re: Bounty on Sardinez

Didn't Whiterose already put a bounty for that? Like, 1 or 2 mil if I remember correctly.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Apr 23, 2011 12:20:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Ill quit if yeh figure it out.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Apr 23, 2011 12:42:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Ohman, we get to kill two birds with one stone!
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Apr 23, 2011 1:49:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

I was the one footing the bill for it and it definitely deserves its own thread. There are plenty of people as sick of this person not taking responsibility for what they write besides me.
Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dalnoth at Apr 23, 2011 2:02:17 AM]
[Apr 23, 2011 2:01:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Ohman, we get to kill two birds with one stone!

Actually not quite. Hes got to figure it out, not be told who it is to get me to quit. And I'm pretty sure all that hard work at figuring out would make him willing to keep shush. ;)

I do have to say though, defaming Sardinez when he/she/it is at the bottom of its barrel is kind of low, it serves history better to let the masses wonder, but that's just my thoughts.
That'd almost be like if someone gave me a WB and asked me to nav a blockade. Its like sacrilege.
LoLune

[Apr 23, 2011 5:49:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Why would anyone care about someone who makes up random facts to anger random royalties of random flags? If I make a thread saying

"Anchovia, man or woman?

You know what I'm talking about Anchovia, I saw you enter a men's room yesterday when I was at this place nobody else can confirm I was!

Discuss."

then nobody would want to bother trying to find out who is behind the computer saying this? When it's already clear Anchovia is a lesbian girl?
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Apr 23, 2011 6:19:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elemein

Putting aside Anchovia as an example. People hate Sardinez, they want him exposed. So they pay for someone to expose them. Dont rock the boat is what I say.

I'm waiting until people hate me enough to put a bounty on me. Then it's time to make an alt and collect.
Elegeto on Meridian
[Apr 23, 2011 7:13:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Eh, it's just an annoying troll. Is it really worth it? I just laugh off most his (her?) posts because they're dumb.

And I have no idea what Elemein's avatar is but it's pretty awesome.

Edit: You're also setting a worrying precedent.
[removed by SOPA]
[Edit 2 times, last edit by kenjennings at Apr 23, 2011 9:34:21 AM]
[Apr 23, 2011 8:19:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

i think many people ask the same question :)
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Apr 23, 2011 9:00:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elemein

Eh, it's just an annoying troll. Is it really worth it? I just laugh off most his (her?) posts because they're dumb.

And I have no idea what Elemein's avatar is but it's pretty awesome.

Edit: You're also setting a worrying precedent.

Whose posts are you referring to in this one? :S If its my posts, Im fine with that, but now Im really curious...

And my avatar is nyancat. Youtube it.

Edit: oh right. Bounty on sardinez... Thats the thread topic. Forgot for a moment :#
Elegeto on Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by elemein at Apr 23, 2011 9:59:19 AM]
[Apr 23, 2011 9:36:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I want your babies! <3
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Apr 23, 2011 11:50:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Re: Bounty on Meeeee wait wut? bahaha me so not funnnnyyyyy

I want your babies! <3

<33
LoLune

[Apr 23, 2011 12:07:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

updated with a current list of items up for grabs. If you want to contribute just PM me or post in this thread and i'll update the main post.
Dalnoth
[Apr 23, 2011 3:19:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
elemein

updated with a current list of items up for grabs. If you want to contribute just PM me or post in this thread and i'll update the main post.

All of a sudden, this is an event. No matter how weird it is, as an event, it belongs here, okay no, but seriously, here
Elegeto on Meridian
[Apr 23, 2011 5:42:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
superstarsam

All of a sudden, this is an event. No matter how weird it is, as an event, it belongs here, okay no, but seriously, here

Bounties (even an unorthodox one such as this) are supposed to go in VP. If the word 'prize' hadn't been used, would you still be ushering the thread to VE?
Geologist - now exclusively Obsidian Emerald flavoured
[Apr 23, 2011 7:20:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

If it is who i think it is then yes it will be worth it. It might make VP a little boring though when people find out =( ...also, who will we be able to rely on for such amazing inside info =(

edit - fixed quote

edit - Dal please add a full new set of parlor tables to your prize list, and new falch and blackjack of whatever colour they want, oh and a sword rack and bludgie trunk too :) thanks xx
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by shadymermady at Apr 23, 2011 8:16:27 PM]
[Apr 23, 2011 7:58:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MadMe

This seemed appropriate:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/trollhunter/
Madme (on all oceans)
Captain of the Black Rum on the Meridian
A loyal Riddlemaker© on the Meridian
...and going MAD one gene at a time

Awesome Avatar by Catlin
[Apr 23, 2011 8:16:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elemein

Bounties (even an unorthodox one such as this) are supposed to go in VP. If the word 'prize' hadn't been used, would you still be ushering the thread to VE?

Nope. When I hear prize, I think event.
Elegeto on Meridian
[Apr 23, 2011 8:19:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

If it is who i think it is then yes it will be worth it. It might make VP a little boring though when people find out =( ...also, who will we be able to rely on for such amazing inside info =(

edit - fixed quote

edit - Dal please add a full new set of parlor tables to your prize list, and new falch and blackjack of whatever colour they want, oh and a sword rack and bludgie trunk too :) thanks xx

Peoples minds would be blown.
LoLune

[Apr 23, 2011 8:59:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

Thanks shady for the generous contribution and the list continues to grow!

If you want to put in on the prize pool just post here or PM me.
Dalnoth
[Apr 23, 2011 11:52:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
BeezarPirate

If Sardinez decides to "out" himself (or herself) and posts here saying his real pirate name, does he get the reward? Because if so, that's pretty good motivation for all of us to make "mysterious" forum alts and insult people. XD
Beezar on Viridian
[Apr 24, 2011 12:01:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Basic_x

I'll put in a sloop. Will try to catch you in-game. <3
Basicx of Sage Ocean
[Apr 24, 2011 12:42:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Sardinez is not and has never been me.

If you want to produce evidence to show why it could be me; then go for it I'll be happy to disprove anything you throw at me.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Apr 24, 2011 12:44:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

peoples minds would be blown.

Lune please stop pretending you know who it is, thanks :)
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Apr 24, 2011 1:39:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Sardinez is a dickhead, arrogant idiot who makes up false political statement to sound like he is a somebody- Do i Win?

Evidence?

Look at his forums posts, and his character- Thats all the evidence I can give.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by catscanner at Apr 24, 2011 4:39:10 AM]
[Apr 24, 2011 4:38:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

peoples minds would be blown.

Lune please stop pretending you know who it is, thanks :)

Whether I know who Sardinez really is or not is irrelevant to the fact that ^ fact is true.
LoLune

[Apr 24, 2011 4:59:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LurkingHere

Oh please, reward me with bytes for information that means nothing.
[Apr 24, 2011 4:16:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Oh please, reward me with bytes for information that means nothing.

Yes, thats why we play and call it a game. Derkaderr
LoLune

[Apr 24, 2011 4:34:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Justinmickey

Dear Mimi, (even if she hasn't been in the thread yet)
I<3ur avatar.

- urstalkur.
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Justinmickey at Apr 24, 2011 4:41:49 PM]
[Apr 24, 2011 4:41:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 185   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates