• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1354 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
plooshigal

Death by Bots Reply to this Post

"Well! This is another story I wrote for fun about Puzzle Pirates. I hoped you all enjoyed 'Pirate Story' and I hope you all will enjoy 'Death by Bots'. Thankies! And I would also like to give a special thanks to these people (Yet again :P);

Meera
Misery of Crimson Tide
Parthanos of Imperio
Poseidon
Rebootkid
Rissymay
Siborg
Skullhunter
Stormyskye
Tamera
Weridbeard

And special thanks to these crews;

Cold Blue Penguins
Crafty Cove
Crimson Tide
Imperio
Skull Hunters
Subliminal Ecstasy

Thankies again guys! Couldn't do this without you cooperation and help! Special thankies to Ikkin for providing information along with Rissymay and Parthanos. Thanks guys! I'll post the story very soon!"-Emm
----------------------------------------
"I say dear gent!, hold on to your crackers!"-E
[Mar 30, 2005 12:57:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

Re: Death by Bots Reply to this Post

Death by Bots
By Lena/Ayter/Emm
To my Cinnamon dearie

The sun was a delightful glare, peering below at the ripe coconuts and pirates. Although they were gathered in large clusters below billowy palm trees and buildings, they reeked heartily of awful body odors. Summer had alas drawn in and winter was now a dull memory in their dim minds. With unexpected and frightful temperatures in the nineties, these pirates had nowhere to cool down from the shimmering sun or strong humidity. Fortunately there was some shield to this monstrous weather. Inside the stone buildings of tailors, banks, palaces, or iron stalls; there was a chill, enough to keep their perspiration level low.
Lenias and Meera contently strolled through the various stalls in the Ivan the Tearable tailor bazaar. They came to a halt at a certain stall and went through the heavily planked door.
?Ahoy Riss!? Lenias gave a cheery greeting to a petite brunette in a pretty sky-blue gown. She was currently pre-occupied with a costumer, measuring her height and width.
?Hoy Len!? Rissymay replied with a grunt as she withdrew from her crouch, hands filled with a bundle of coloured cloth. Rissymay went behind the counter and stacked it neatly in a barrel. Just then, Meera came in, bustling about in her forest green gown and matching corset. Her appearance was quite enlightening, her fair cheeks rosy-pink.
?Hoy Meera! Why so happy?? Rissymay asked her as she wiped off her hands on her gown. She too was wearing a matching sky-blue corset and skirt with a trim of white to it. Her chestnut brown hair pushed to the side of her head, neatly tied in a matching white silk ribbon.
?Well Riss, and Len; I got me a cutter!? Meera boastfully announced; she stood there beaming. Lenias chuckled softly, she didn?t adore ships and they were not her favorite thing; but it amused her at Meera?s excitement over one ship.
?That?s good mate. When is it due?? Rissymay asked as she led the costumer towards the sales rack.
?In a few hours? I think ten or eleven.? Meera responded, her golden blonde locks bouncing to Meera?s gentle swaying as she rhythmically rocked to and fro on her heels of her fancy green boots. Lenias quietly paced towards the order forms on the wooden desk in front. She eagerly thumbed through the categories, trying to find the ideal one.
[Mar 30, 2005 6:34:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?What are you trying to find Len?? Rissymay asked, she drifted from the costumer and floated her way towards Lenias.
?Well, I?m try?in ter find me a yeller gown?? Lenias faded away as she concentrated on the cards. Finally she pulled one out.
?Ah, hah!? She exclaimed, pulling out the desired form, she hastily filled it out, and then handed it to Rissymay.
?Thanks mate. Now? I might pillage with some hearties soon?? Lenias trailed, cut off by the sound of the door scraping against the floor as another person entered.
?Ahoy Lenias!? Tamera cheerfully cried out as she entered the stall. As usual, she was dressed in her snazzy royal purple Captain?s jacket with a white blouse, with some matching purple knickers and fancy-toed boots. Her fiery red hair was in a bunch of springy curls, partly hidden by the lavish feathered purple hate she wore upon her head.
?Quite warm isn?t it?? Tamera continued as she grouped up by Lenias and Rissymay.
?Warm? Tis sweltering out there Tam!? Lenias belted out, the stall was crowded and it seemed to slowly heat up as more people floated in and out. Tamera glanced at Lenias with an unusual look. A nearby costumer strangely glanced at Lenias before they hastened from the stall.
?My apologizes mate, but I?m starting ter heat up in this cramped space?? Lenias explained as she tried to loosen her bright yellow Tudor blouse collar. Her tight yellow knickers were also starting to get to her as well as the fancy matching boots.
?Hey Len! Look at this beautiful yellow gown! Try it on!? Meera called out to Lenias from the rank of clothing, Lenias craned her neck to spot her, but it seemed Meera was buried in there.
?Eh? I think I?ll be go?in on thee Smart Trout for abit o? air.? Lenias mumbled as she stiffly walked out of the stall.
?What is wrong with Len?? Tamera questioned as she saw Lenias huffily storm off.
?Hmm? I don?t know.? Rissymay commented, she shrugged lazily before organizing the orders. Meera came from the folds of the clothing rack, she glanced about the room.
?Did Len leave already?? She asked as she hung the gown back to its original place.
?Aye Meera. You better make sure she?s okay.? Rissymay said as she went to help Tamera find a purple gown on the rack.
?Okay. Bye Rissy! Bye Tamera!? Meera called back to the two as she hurried out of the stall.
Lenias felt better now that she wore her yellow wrap. Her blue eyes scanned the clear horizon, as she was in deep thought. Meera suddenly leaped aboard out of nowhere.
?Ahoy Len! What?s up?? She said with keenness, her green-grassy eyes wide-eyed in curiosity.
?Eh? Tired an? very hot.? Lenias mumbled, she sat at the bow of the ship, gazing without faltering, at the clear blue skies.
?Oh, well, I am abit. But you don?t need to be so? So? So sullen and down! Do you?? Meera questioned, joining Lenias at the bow.
?No. Hey, are we sail?in ter Wrasse?? Lenias brought up suddenly, she turned towards Meera, her face broken into a grin.
?Okay! Let?s go!? Meera shouted, she ran to the wheel and picked up some frayed charts. Lenias went over to Meera and peered over her shoulder.
?Charted?? She asked.
?Yeah! Let?s set off!? Meera pulled up the anchor and took the helm. Lenias took the sails, she needn?t to though, the wind was picking up; yet she stayed at the sails. Just in case. The sea was calmer that afternoon, and it seemed to allow their sloop to flow with its baby waves. Breezes wafted over the Trout, allowing Lenias some freshness. She took in the salty air deeply, exhaling with a refreshing smile. Meera looked back at Lenias; she smiled faintly before she returned to the wheel. It?s going to be a nice pillage. Meera thought contently?
[Mar 30, 2005 6:35:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?Creaky?? It was faint at first; it came out of nowhere in fact; which took back Creaky Percival.
?What??? He called back, it seemed? Simple. As if they were granted the powers to connect like the other vexing, annoying human players.
?This is Smiling Blade from Epsilon Isle. I was able to permit us, robots, the authority to connect. I have an arrangement. Meet me at the Laydowner Arms Inn at Epsilon. Bring a comrade.? She concluded, after the message, her voice vanished? Disappeared? Creaky Percival eyed the Twelve Steppes Inn at Spring, fighting to control himself. He felt queer? Feeling that he had the advantage control his moments, slowly he raised his right arm, moving his fingers abit. He watched in awe as they wiggled and jiggled at his command. His eyes gradually trailed down his body, he noted the torn soiled shirt he wore. Percival peered below the tatter blouse and saw that he was only clad in tan torn bottoms, and his toes, well, they were freezing. He shivered slightly as the affect of the icy stone floor took over him. Percival suddenly was aware that his arm was outright in front of him. Cautiously he glanced about the room, secretly drawing his arm back to his side in relief. Only the blank, empty stares of the other bots around him were present. Percival abruptly he recalled Smiling Blade?s words? Meet me at the Laydowner Arms Inn at Emperor Isle. Bring a comrade. Percival shook his head, coming out of the flashback. He gazed about the Inn? Comrade? He thought again, and then it came. His black eyes flew to Quiet Evelyn, she was the elder here. Her skills were once unimaginable, yet years of insisting and losing battles lowered her skills. Nowadays Evelyn seemed distant, hardly taking par in activities. Nonetheless, Creaky Percival knew she would instantly join. With his might, he began to try and connect with her.
?Evelyn? Evelyn?? He repeated in his mind, Percival needed Evelyn.
?Aye..?? She responded faintly, insecurity tainted in her gruff voice.
?I have a proposition??
[Mar 30, 2005 6:36:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?Argh! Landed before lunch!? Meera happily exclaimed as the Smart Trout pulled into Wrasse harbor. Lenias muttered a flurry of curses under her breath as she and Meera exited the Trout back into the sunlight. Meera flounced towards a pair of fancy-appearing pirates.
?Ahoy Skull! Ahoy Stormy!? Meera gleefully greeted as she gathered near the two.
?Hello Meera.? Stormyskye replied with a smile, she was dressed in a grey coloured dress top with a black trim, occupied with a lovely matching coloured wrap and a grey-rose laurel that stayed regally upon her dark auburn head.
?Ahoy Meera.? Skullhunter replied, he too was clothed in matching wear. Skull?s grey hair hidden behind an oversize black Captain?s hat, which went with a grey Captain?s jacket and fancy boots. He had to squint to see clearly, the sun was at full blast, and now, hardly any pirates were out and about. Lenias came trooping behind, she joined the triplets.
?Ahoy mates. Hot out, eh?? Lenias commented with a pale hand shielding her dark-blue eyes.
?Aye Len. Very.? Stormyskye added as she too, glanced at the blazing sun.
?Ahoy Lenias.? Skullhunter said quietly, he too was beginning to undergo the toil of the sun.
?Lenias! Hiya!? Meera merrily greeted as she kept on glowing.
?Quite sunny, huh?? She asked as her green eyes traced over the skies.
?Aye.? They all chorused. Lenias sighed and suggested they should go inside. Willingly, the group headed towards palace, joining the other bad-tempered pirates that had taken shelter.
Creaky Percival carefully crept from the Twelve Steppes Inn, he was fully aware that in any second a human would notice his radical behavior. He held open the door for Quiet Evelyn; she merely nodded at him sliding past Percival into the scorching sun. He followed her, his head bowed, pretending they were going to assist a ship setting sail. Evelyn followed his lead, bowing her head in polite servitude as was accepted. They made haste to the dock, desperately trying to avoid any glances or stares. Evelyn and Percival looked for several ships that had openings and bound for Emperor. Rushing from one boat to another, at last they found one. Silently they boarded the Sea Reef, a cutter bound for Emperor, where they were instantaneously joined by two other bots.
?Wild Percy reporting for duty!? One of the bots robotically stated, they too were decked up in rags; tattered and stained.
?Eh, git ter work ye landlubber?in tarts!? The officer belted out loud, his pallid bandolier jacket smudged with various foreign substances. He was a chubby bloke, wearing tight pantaloons and fancy boots, all pallid as his jacket. His chestnut beard was overflowing with crumbs of ?breakfast?, and his hat upon the squat man?s head was about to take a tumble, which would reveal (What was by now visible), his balding head. Percival grimaced at the harsh comment, forcing himself to keep silent and obey the commands that would randomly come flying from the fat man?s mouth. He went under deck with Evelyn and took up hands at the bilge pumps.
?Eve, I hate this man. He treats us like? Slaves!? Percival whispered with outrage to Evelyn.
?Aye, well? They all do an? ?ave.? Evelyn responded softly, trying to concentrate on carping. He sighed heavily, how could he be so blind? That this was going on in their oblivious state. Percival left bilge and came over by Evelyn.
?My apologizes Eve. I j-just? Don?t want our kind to suffer anymore. Its been to long Evelyn. Its time to fight back.? Percival stated with a growing confidence, he had hope in this plan. Or what was being hinted.
?I know Perc. I know?? She whispered as she stared at him.
?Let?s take over this ship Eve? You and I? You and I with Blade.? He murmured in her ear, placing a strong hand on her aging hair. Evelyn was motionless, she leaned against him automatically. Listening to his heart beat with hers, she laid her head upon his shoulder, feeling Percival place his arms around her.
?Yes.? Was all that could be uttered.
[Mar 30, 2005 7:08:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

The pirates in the Cold Steel palace on Wrasse Isle were gradually becoming impatient. It had been (According to a page), three hours and it was still unbearably hot outside. Meera sat by Lenias near the Throne room.
?Hey Len, you okay there?? Meera asked out of boredom and concern as she peered at her.
?Eh? Melt?in mate.? Lenias inaudibly muttered, she was searing despite the ?chill? that was supposed to be in stone buildings. By now, the foyer seemed as scorching as the outdoors. Not to mention the ripe tang that hazed above them was seemingly stronger than half an hour earlier. Meera sighed and stood up beside Lenias.
?I?m tired of waiting. Let?s go out Len! Its hot in here too.? Meera said to Lenias as she started for the doors. Lenias merely grunted at Meera?s suggestion and closed her eyes again. Skullhunter and Stormyskye were alongside Lenias, and apparently napping too. Stormyskye?s head was on Skullhunter?s lap as they both slept. Meera went back to them and sat down forcefully.
?Fine?? She mumbled and took out her saber, polishing the rich green handle. Lenias reluctantly opened her eyes and sat up, joining Meera.
?Got yerself a saber, eh?? She commented sleepily.
?Yeah, got it half off too.? Meera grinned at Lenias. Lenias?s dazed face took on a childish grin.
?I like me stick better.? Lenias said withdrawing a lengthy piece of bark. She took it in her hands lovingly and examined it. Meera simply rolled her eyes at Lenias?s stick and went back to her saber. For awhile it was dead silence, excluding the snores and rambling sleepy voices that came from the latent pirates. Meera had finally gone to sleep and was napping against a pillar, Lenias was still awake. She was concerned, very. The skies above Wrasse had gotten darker, or was it her? She couldn?t tell, but she had a hunch. She fumbled her way over to the group, walking over fallen maties. Lazily she plopped next to Meera, yawning as she too fell against the wall; falling into a dark sleep.
?Wake up! Wake up mates! There is trouble!? Came a booming shout from the doorway of the palace, a burly gust of wind rushed through the cozy room, causing all to shudder and wake. Lenias abruptly awoke her mind hazy. Along side her, Stormyskye and Skullhunter started rise from their naps. Meera, though, was fast asleep, a big smile over her face.
?Meera! Up! Meera!? Lenias urgently whispered to her sleeping chum.
?Huh..? Wha..? Whaz?s happening Len..?? Meera sleepily questioned as Lenias tried to sit Meera up. There was a imperative manner in the building, pirates up, drawing their sabers, cleavers, dirks, and etc. The herd was rushing outside into the dark skies. Rissymay strode over to Lenias and Meera.
?You two okay there?? She asked as she helped Meera up.
?Yeah, I don?t know what is going on though?? Meera faintly smiled as she stood by Rissymay, Lenias, Stormyskye, and Skullhunter.
?There is an enormous fleet of bot ships! People think there was an error or something? Maybe a bug. But they can?t be controlled! It happened earlier today when a Captain named ?Scrullywhirl? was killed and his fleet of ships taken from him. Oh, and at the head of the fleet is the Black Ship!? Rissymay excitedly rushed as she glanced here and there.
?I knew it!? Lenias screeched as she slowly headed towards the exit. Meera and Rissymay tried to lighten up the mood by laughing, yet it seemed too stale.
?Oh-no? What are we going to do?!? Meera asked, having to yell over the rumble of yells and shouts.
?I dunno? But Poseidon has gathered a fleet of miscellaneous crews and flags to help him fed off the bot fleet. But most crews are defending their isles.? Rissymay rushed as she followed them towards the exit. Stormyskye and Skullhunter had disappeared from their side, yet it was too chaotic to stop and find them, so on forth the trio trudged.
?What? They?ve taken over the whole Archipelago?!? Meera said in disbelief, she pushed her way through two panicking pirate mates.
?Aye, and that?s not all. They have spread to Alpha. Or going to.? Rissymay added sadly. They three got outside and stared at the midnight coloured skies above them, around them flocks of pirates were fleeing to the beach; distant clanks could faintly be heard.
?Skellies?? Lenias managed to say as the trio was then pressed to the docks.
?Aye...? Rissymay and Meera gulped as they soon saw the sight. Hundreds of bots and a few skellies were upon the docks and beaches. The bots were clad in pasty and scarlet striped Conquistador armor, along with matching white boots and striped pantaloons. They wielded impressing skellie swords, and had a fierce, independent attitude to their fighting as they slashed one human and another to their doom. The few skellies seemed to have a greater authority over the bots. They wore flourishing scarlet feathered hats that were grander than the metal helmets that were upon the heads of countless bots. The skellies were adorned in ruby bandolier jackets with a set of stripy pantaloons and matching fancy boots. Upon their bony hands they brandished stylish pallid falchions in a tasteful style and were hardly touched by any pirates. Lenias was in disbelief at how good the horde was, half of the pirates that were once with them were now on the ground, bleeding or dead. Meera swiped out her saber and charged at towards the littered docks in fury.
?Meera!? Lenias called out, without thinking, Lenias ran from Rissymay?s side, chasing after her younger sister.
[Mar 30, 2005 7:10:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?Beautiful Fred?? Percival commented in disbelief, as his black eyes scanned the blackened horizon of Wrasse Isle. From his view on the Black Ship, all forms of life looked like swarming ants, fighting against each other furiously. He was at the bow of the Grand Frigate, his once tattered clothing replaced with a golden coloured Swashbuckler?s jacket with a white trim, which harmonized with a pair of pantaloons and fancy boots. He stood beside the commander of the skellies; Skelly Fred. Fred was also ornamented in the same attire of Creaky Percival, yet they were ruby than golden. Both wore elegant crowns upon their heads to represent they were the head monarchs of this vast army of bots and skellies. Percival turned to his left, where Quiet Evelyn stood. She too was richly adorned in fancy clothing. Her frail figure appeared bustier in the lavish golden gown and corset she was wearing; her grizzled hair was topped with a beautiful tiara as well.
?Isn?t it bliss Eve?? Percival asked her in content, his left arm linked in her?s.
?Yes, splendid. Soon, we will have the freedom bots and skellies deserve.? Evelyn happily stated, beaming alongside Percival. Smiling Blade surfaced behind all three, she too was in a gown, yet it was a ruby colour than golden, her raven-black hair brushed elegantly into a bun.
?Hello everyone. We are making unexpected progress.? Blade reported with a faint smile.
?Hm, that?s good.? Fred said quietly, however he seemed too absorbed in another manner.
?Excellent!? Percival boomed, he was already pleased with the status. Evelyn smiled politely, while Blade grinned and went off again.
?If we keep up the work we may be able to invade Alpha Isle.? Fred said again, he turned curtly and strode off.
?Soon Eve, we will have our freedom. Soon.? Percival smiled at Evelyn gently.
[Mar 30, 2005 7:12:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

Lenias kicked a bot in the gut, causing the bot to double over and drop his golden painted skellie to the ground. Lenias quickly snatched it up in mid-drop, throwing it in the air and plunging it into the bot?s back.
?Argh!? She cried, she turned around as she saw another bot lunge towards her.
?We will prevail!? The bot bellowed as he charged at Lenias, barely missing her face.
?Doubtful mate.? She responded smartly and stabbed him backwards with the skellie; striking the Bot?s back as he tumbled from the miss. Lenias yanked the sword from the dead Bot. It was soaked in crimson liquid and dripping on her hand.
?Eck?? Lenias disgustedly said as she rubbed the blood on her pallid wrap. Unexpectedly a sword came crashing down on Lenias?s head, swiftly; she parried the move with her skellie. Raising her right leg she kicked the bot from her, watching him fall backwards. The bot struggled to rise from his position, yet the armor provoked him. Lenias unmercifully plunged the sword through his torso, breaking the metal with surprising force. Lenias slowly stood from her crouch stance, and looked away. She spotted more bots westward of her, hurriedly she ran to aid the surviving pirates that were desperately fighting back with all their might. As Lenias ran over the bodies, and then stopped abruptly; she spotted a familiar face. Cautiously, she bent down, and immediately recognized the face; Rissymay.
?Riss? Holy barnacles?? Lenias panicked as she tried to wake Rissymay up.
?Eh??? Came a faint mumble from Rissymay.
?Rissy! What happened to you?!? Lenias asked as she laid Rissymay on a patch of grass, her face was filled of worry and oncern.
?I-I was fighting a bot? A-and.. All I remembered w-was p-p-pain..? Rissymay struggled to go on, but she could no longer. Lenias sat by her side, hopeless.
?Hold on Riss, I?ll find someone that can help you. I promise.? Lenias said as she started to rise, but Rissymay lightly grasped Lenias?s skirt.
?N-no? I?m g-going t-to.. T-to..? Rissymay struggled again, a dark froth bubbling forth from her mouth. Lenias sorrowfully peered at Rissymay, watching in slight horror and sadness as Rissymay fought to breathe.
?L-len.. K-kill? T-th-? Rissymay was cut off; know bleeding profusely from her mouth. She stared at Lenias emotionlessly as she tried to finish her sentence.
?Riss? Riss?!? Lenias called to Rissymay, seeing the light in her blue eyes fade away and darken like the skies that surrounded them. Rissymay went limp in Lenias?s arms, head fallen to one side as she departed from the world. Lenias quietly sobbed to herself, mourning for Rissymay, mourning for the other dead pirates. Yet she stood up with confidence she wasn?t going to let those bots win without a good fight of her. Lenias dashed to the dock where a small cluster of pirates were gaining on the remaining bots. Furiously she charged at a skellie, pushing from the ground she fell towards him. With the skellie readied in her hands; she lashed for the skellie?s neck, slicing it clean in one blow. Lenias landed nicely in a lunge position, rising, she clashed swords with another skellie. His eyes were glowing eerily and his shallow face was broken into a devilish grin.
?Ye think ye?ll win, eh?? He taunted as he flung the sword to Lenias?s side; she dodged it, leaping at him.
?Nah, jus? gitt?in revenge fer a mate o? mine.? Lenias spat through a clenched teeth, missing the skellie again. Meera jabbed a bot in the heart and pulled her saber out recklessly. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Lenias fighting violently with a commander skellie. She watched the two duel powerful blows at each others side?s, torso?s, and head?s.
?EERRGH!? Lenias pushed the skellie forward, stepping back, she leapt at him. The skellie cackle and raised his falchion towards Lenias. Lenias mouth gaped in horror as she started to fall.
?LEN!? Meera called out, horrified as Lenias landed on the falchion. It went through her body, the bloody end sticking outside of her back. The skellie laughed crudely and let the hilt of the sword go. Lenias stared up at the skellie, a look of disbelief upon her face. She stumbled backwards before falling on against a palm tree. She looked down at the falchion, a sea of crimson swept across her yellow Tudor blouse.
[Mar 30, 2005 7:13:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?LENIAS!? Meera cried, she went up to the skellie, who was oblivious of her presence, and took off his upper torso. Meera dropped her saber and dashed to Lenais?s side.
?Len? I?m sorry Len? You probably were distracted by me.? Meera said downcast.
?No? Meera, go? Go to the docks?? Lenias mumbled as blood dribbled down her fair skin. Meera stuck by her side fast, not wanting to leave her alone.
?Meera? Go? I?m gone Meer, now s-safe yourself-f?? Lenias started to stutter, she now had tears in her sea-blue eyes.
?Fine Len. But only for you.? Meera leaned over and kissed Lenias?s forehead before taking up her sword and running towards the abandoned docks. Lenias smiled faintly as Meera?s shape started to fade in the distance, Lenias felt weak and frail. Knowing she wouldn?t make it till the aids came, she smiled with all her might and watched as a sea of golden sails met with the pitch-black ones, and the sun peeped from the shadows above and shined its glory upon the dead ones.
Percival was shaking in fury, literally. His peaceful black eyes clouded in madness and despair.
?Y-you say w-what?!? He bellowed out at the young, frightened page. The page had delivered news of the ?Rebels? winning over Wrasse Isle, and how Rebootkid vowed it would never be in the hands ?Of those filthy bots??. Evelyn tried to comfort Percival.
?Dear, I?m sure we will overtake them tonight.? She purred in his ear as Percival sat in the parlor of the Frig, looking frightful.
?No! It won?t! Their wretched hearts are filled with pride for t-their ISLE! Not EVEN an ISLE!? He belted out; Evelyn quickly sat back on the chaise, now terrified herself.
?T-this? C-can? N-n-n-n?? Percival sunk to his knees, he sobbed in his hands.
?And it will not happen. I have just ordered the fleet to start firing.? Blade butted in politely, coming between the page, Percival, and Evelyn.
?Good, now we need to wait I assume.? Evelyn stated as she stood up and promptly left the room. Blade watched her go and sat by Percival.
?Don?t worry, Fred and I won?t let us lose.? She whispered to Percival, she kissed his cheek and got up.
?I-I hope you are right Blade.? He said, Blade turned and left with the page; leaving Creaky Percival alone.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by plooshigal at Mar 30, 2005 7:14:21 AM]
[Mar 30, 2005 7:14:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?MEERA!? Emm shouted over the bustling about the docks at Wrasse Isle. Many citizens were coming back to restore the Isle?s status, and to clean the bloody mess that littered the grounds. A young woman dashed up to Meera, who was still skeptical about Lenias?s death. She had sparkling blue eyes and a bob haircut. She was clad in an emerald vest with a white trim, her legs loose in a white wrap and in fancy olive boots.
?Ahoy mate! Let?s go on your Smart Trout! Sib and Tam left ages ago to join our fleet and so did Stormy and Skull. I think I might have saw Werid too.. But it was so crowded earlier? How are you?!? She excitedly said in a rush, her pale skin flushed rosy and anxious for a good fight. Meera had to blink abit to believe this.
?F-fine? Uh, let?s go.? Meera stammered as she headed off for the Smart Trout with the girl. Meera and the woman boarded the Trout in a hurry, Meera took the wheel and steered her towards the mass of golden-coloured sails.
?When did you get here Emm?? Meera called out to her in the crow?s nest.
?Not to long ago mate! Was in that whole blockade muss earlier. With Imperio and Crimson Tide. You know them, right?? Emm shouted down at Meera.
?It started already? I didn?t know that?? Meera mumbled near the end, she looked down at the wheel; they were getting closer to the ships.
?Aye! Everyone put down arms and headed off for the Emerald Archipelago once word got through that some bots were taking over.? Emm shouted back, she scanned the horizon, awed at the Black Ship which seemed to rise above their navy.
?Ah. Who?s left at Hephaestus?s Forge then?? Meera replied.
?I think Parth and Misery! They were arguing over something? Can?t recall!? Emm shouted down again, ?Oi! Look!? Meera glanced from the wheel; they were drawn into the cluster of golden ships, resting in-between two sloops. Emm climbed down the crow?s neat, eyeing the sloops and cutters around them.
?Hey! Its Werid?s ship the Boring Pickel!? Emm called out, pointing towards a sloop beside them coloured blue and white. Meera smiled and waved at a male aboard. He wore the same attire as the bots, however he was bare foot and the colour of his stripes were blue and white than a ruby or pallid colour. The man waved back when he saw the two.
?Ahoy Meera! Ahoy Emm!? He shouted to the two.
?Ahoy Werid! What brings you here mate?!? Emm called back.
?Heard there was a big fight, had to come!? He grinned. Emm chuckled and sat on a barrel.
?I bet those lubbering hogs are going to surrender.? Emm boasted as Meera took a seat by her.
?Hm.. Ma-? Meera was cut off by a large roar of cannons being released through the air. Emm watched the obsidian balls (Heh, not those balls please. :P) cruise through the air, then they soared downwards, raining upon the dozens of ships and tearing their sails or breaking their masts. A cannon ball barely missed their sails, landing with a horrendous splash behind the ship.
?Man the sail Emm! We?re going into the war zone!? Meera screamed over the whizzes of cannons balls and gun fire. Emm took hold of the sails, steadying it in case a gust of wind would blow them into the ships near by. Meera artfully steered past the other ships as the cannons took them down, one by one. Emm sighed as she witnessed the screaming pirates, drowning in the thrashing waters.
?Meer! Let?s pick up some people!? Emm called out to Meera. Meera merely nodded as she dodged another cannon shot. Emm scanned the waters for familiar faces, not bothering to acknowledge the other dozen pirates drowning near her.
?Sib!? Emm cried out as she spotted a man and a woman thrashing helplessly in the waters. Emm threw a rope overboard and held fast to the other end, holding on as Siborg and Tamera climbed weakly from the ocean.
?Are you two alright?? Emm asked as she brought Tamera and Siborg some sail cloth.
?You two can dry off with these. Meera and I are heading into the war zone.? Emm said she took the sails again.
?The war zone?! That?s crazy!? Siborg remarked in disbelief, he shivered from the wind as it began to pick up. Meera glanced towards the (now) dark skies.
?Emm, sturdy those sails! We?re getting heavy wind!? Meera called out in the darkness. Gun fire was louder now, and the dark haze that surrounded the quartet seemed to get darker.
?Here mates, go under deck. It?s going to get bad out here.? Emm informed Tamera and Siborg as she led them to under deck. Emm went back up and aided sails as the Trout neared the Black Ship.
Evelyn stood at the bow of the Black Ship by her lonesome, the air was foggy and filled of gun powder, yet she could care less; her blackened eyes shined in excitement as she watched the battle go on.
?Its over Eve. We have just lost Tinga Isle too.? Percival said as he joined her.
?I know dear.? Evelyn responded.
?You seem as if it never mattered to you Eve.? He curtly replied.
?Actually, it did Perc.? She stated in a rude manner.
?Well, then you wouldn?t be calm then, right?? He questioned facing her.
?Yes I would be.? Evelyn said and turned away from Percival.
?I?m sorry dear? Anyways, we can still escape, you and I.? He continued staring at her.
?Let?s stay. I want to stay.? Evelyn said and she turned away, walking away from him. Percival sighed and he looked away, staring unconsciously at the fight. He felt so defeated? Fred came up beside him.
?Well Percival, our navy is out on cannon balls. And the Black Ship is low.? Fred informed him as he too, stared blankly.
?I assumed so. Eve and I are staying too.? Percival said quietly.
?I thought so, well Percival. To a good fight.? Fred announced and placed a champagne bottle in Percival?s limp hand. Fred left also, strolling down his once glorious ship. Percival glanced at the tinted green bottle, he let fall. The champagne broke in a blast on the wooden deck, bubbling over the cracks and holes?
[Mar 30, 2005 7:19:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

?All forward men!? Poseidon yelled, lunging his sword into the air. He was costumed in a golden cape garb with matching pantaloons and fancy boots. His graying beard swayed with the gusty wind.
?ARGH!? Chorused the random jobbers and mates, they went head on with the Black Ship, various ships nearby had latched grapples unto the black railings of the Grand Frigate. Pirates started to climb the ropes and started to invade the Black Ship.
?LATCH!? Poseidon cried, the boat trembled slightly from the sudden stop. A group of pirates heaved a giant, metal, hook unto a catapult. At Poseidon?s command it flew brilliantly in the air and grabbed hold of the Black Ship. Cheers erupted from the gruff crew, they all took swigs of their rum and toasted to another victory. Poseidon climbed down from the bow of the Grand Frigate they were on.
?To the defeat of Bots and Skellies!? He shouted, raising his rum high.
?To the death of Bots and Skellies!? The pirates chorused back, raising their rum high in the air, before they drank.
The Smart Trout sailed next to the Grand Frigate, after sailing through many ships. Meera abandoned the wheel and went over to Emm.
?Ready to fire the latch, mate?? Meera asked Emm anxiously.
?Yup. I?m ready Meera.? Emm said staring in awe at the Black Ship that loomed before them. It had dozens of latches already upon it?s railings, some more on one side than another causing the Black Ship to lean. Meera dragged a small anchor-like hook towards the cannons. She and Emm stuff it inside and lit it. With a display of black puffy smoke, the latch flew in the air and looped itself upon the Black Ship, joining the others.
?Well, I think its time to take over that ship! Let?s go Emm!? Meera cried as she started to shimmy up the rope, Emm smiled and followed her. There was one last victory to win.
?Evelyn?? Percival called out into the darkened parlor.
?Yes Percival.? Came a faint reply.
?Fred and Blade are at the bow waiting for us. Its time to surrender and become what we once were.? Precival continued with much sadness in his voice.
?Figures.? Evelyn said, she came from the parlor and met Percival at the door.
?Ladies first.? He commented with a grin.
?Always.? She said smiling back. The two strode to the upper decks, facing their timely doom and deaths.
[Mar 30, 2005 7:53:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
plooshigal

"WoOt! Finally I finished my story! If anyone would like to comment, please do. Its nice to hear what people have to say."-Emm
[Mar 30, 2005 8:25:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Blackashes10 [Link]  Go to top 
Blossoms4

Oh My Goodness...I love this story!

You have to write loaddds more lol

~Louiseanne~
Ciaraa (Cobalt)
Louiseanne (Midnight)
Chirelle (Viridian)
Jamelia (Ice)
[Mar 30, 2005 8:41:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PyrNrd13

..............wow..............thats good........
can u tell me what ocean that was in?
<^^>
| ' '|
\_/
Devil Mouse
Pyro P of 'dream catchers' in the Viridian ocean
I take bribes!
[Apr 28, 2005 2:03:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Wrasse is located on Midnight :-)
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Apr 28, 2005 2:11:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates