• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 767 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
camero56

the master of the Junk, where are they? Reply to this Post

When the eastern trade winds blew for the first time, the dhow and baghlah came along with the brigand king azarbad the great.

when the northly winds blew along came the longship armada and brynhild.

but when the eastern trade winds blow again and brings along the junk, no one comes with? why??

i propose we play a game where we tell the story as to why they never came, perhaps it was a kraken? perhaps they are just lazy, perhaps it was a brigand king?.

come play, the winner is the one whose story is the one that goes along with the new brigand king/queen
----------------------------------------
my pirates name is Triumph
[Apr 10, 2011 10:05:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sensebart

Re: the master of the Junk, where are they? Reply to this Post

The new brigant king is Zheng He, you can also know him as Cheng Ho.

Zheng He was a chineese officer.

And in PP he comes with grand fleet of junks from the far China to our oceans. He is undefeated with his Katana. His army sails with him.
Nobody has ever defeated them.

Zheng He wears a veil, so nobody knows his face.
Nobody knows what he looks like.
Some Pirates say he`s a woman.

Nothing is known about him, just that he waers a veil in maroon/gold the chineese luck-colours.

If he comes, the whole horizone is fileld with the sails of his junks.

Zheng He is a legend!

My friend I hope You`ll never meet him.
zurück ...

doch nicht ganz.
[Apr 10, 2011 10:50:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cranepirates

There was a messenger pigeon on a flight directly from the east. He brought word from a king so mighty that his name made emperors tremble
The note read:

I bring you my finest ship, a ship built to destroy an army. I will arrive at sunset on the third day after you read this message.

The brigand kings and queens that brought you there unworthy vessels brought their madness and insanity with them. But that is unlike me. Fools hide from me, the wise, never look for me. Maybe this craft will help you when I decide to destroy you all!

Perhaps one day I will venture into your known world. But for now, I will let the suspense begin.

Sailing through the open water is a dangerous feat nowadays for you never know when this almighty king will strike. But when he does he will strike hard, and he will strike fast.

Beware.

I dont know if this is exactly what you were looking for but meh, it was fun XD

Also is there a prize for winning?
RIP Cobalt

Halflight of Cerulean
Captain of Treble Makers
King of Musicology
My Awesome Avatar by Angelira !
[Apr 11, 2011 5:14:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sensebart

That`s what you can read on Ice:

-New vessel: light junk
-New Brigand King: Madam Yu Jian, who tends to set sail on Junks and light junks
-New hat alvaliable at tailors:Samurai Helmet

so I think I was wright^^

mfg Magixel from Opal
zurück ...

doch nicht ganz.
[Apr 18, 2011 3:39:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates