• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2389 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
amhan30

[Midnight] Looking to buy a premade Used Grand Frigit

Just as says, im looking to buy a grand frigit. Prefferably in Emerald, but all offers are considered. Best offer will walk with my PoE, however id like to say upfront that im looking to buy at roughly 115k PoE as that is how much i could make it for myself with minimal supplies already in hand. Please send a /tell ingame to Mudpuppet or a PM on here. Feel free to ask any questions you might have as well. Thanks.
[Mar 29, 2005 9:35:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ejcowan

Re: [Midnight] Looking to buy a premade Used Grand Frigit

just a hint, people may be more willing to sell to you if you spelled frigate right...
[Mar 30, 2005 3:52:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Parthanos

Poe talks, spelling does not;)
----------------------------------------
Long retired, mostly expired

Angelmarie tells you, "*nods* I know. :) La Giustazia Inpronouncable.... ;)"
[Mar 30, 2005 4:27:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
amhan30

well let me see your spelling after 4 hours of class, 7 hours of work, and 4 of studying gen chem 2 and stats...
[Mar 30, 2005 5:04:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enKrypt

amhan30 wrote: 
well let me see your spelling after 4 hours of class, 7 hours of work, and 4 of studying gen chem 2 and stats...

Wait...so after you've been in CLASS...LEARNING...your spelling gets worse?
[Viridian]Alysia - Crewless
[Midnight]Feint - Captain - Feint Mercenaries
[Mar 30, 2005 8:01:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amhan30

1. Yes
2. Chem and Stats are numbers, not words
3. see number one
4. brain hurts and thinking is hard no matter how you look at it
[Mar 30, 2005 12:06:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

amhan30 wrote: 
2. Chem and Stats are numbers, not words

Today's lesson is brought to you by the numbers Chem and Stats, And by the letter 3.
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Mar 30, 2005 1:03:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

silly moogle
[Mar 30, 2005 1:05:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ejcowan

i just think that someone might be more willing to sell their beloved grand frigate to someone who comes off as educated, unless they are con artists. no offense, really, just giving you some helpful tips... f.y.i i do that everyday and my spelling never gets worse, and im only 13!
[Mar 30, 2005 1:43:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

ejcowan wrote: 
i just think that someone might be more willing to sell their beloved grand frigate to someone who comes off as educated, unless they are con artists. no offense, really, just giving you some helpful tips... f.y.i i do that everyday and my spelling never gets worse, and im only 13!

Spelling, grammar and the difference between numbers and words aside, unless he has the poe upfront, or works out a deal, nobody's going to give him a grand frigate. With the array of saftey checks, it's hard to con someone into giving you a grand frigate (Most people who DO own one probably won't be duped).

As Parth said above, PoE speaks volumes louder than spelling. I don't care if a greenie who couldn't pop out more than "gran frigte giv mch mony", if they coughed the money up in the trade screen, it's theirs.
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Mar 30, 2005 1:48:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mantus23

Ahhh to be 13 again. -sigh-

Let me know if you still feel the same when you are a Junior in college
"The Colonel" Sanders
Blockade Technology Division: Notorious Fandango
Not not not Governor of Endurance or Nu.
Not Spoppy's husband
[Mar 31, 2005 5:46:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

Unless you are providing all your own labor for free, you cannot make it at 115k at cost. Based on how the game is changing over time, 115k won't be an unreasonable price to hope that someone will unload their used one for eventually. Grand frig uses just keep getting less and less.
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.
[Mar 31, 2005 5:51:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates