• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2179 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
anchovygirl

Holding a scepter in portraits Reply to this Post

Just wondering, how sure are you (we? I?) that the flag fame required is Renowned or higher?

My flag fame is currently Established and I can hold the scepter, so I'm not sure if I'm either experiencing a bug or if that is actually the minimum requirement.
Holding the scepter
Flag fame
----------------------------------------
Anchovia
[Apr 5, 2011 9:41:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Re: Holding a scepter in portraits Reply to this Post

My guess is that your flag's fame reached renowned and then went back down after some fame timed out

<--- scepter <3
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Apr 6, 2011 5:48:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EvilSasi

as far as i knew it was for number of lp's memmed...not sure how many but i was in a crew with less fame then that (fresh crew) and could hold the scepter in portraits. same goes i do believe for the compass and one other, possibly two. since this is mostly dead thread anyway i think its a moot point. Cheers.
------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sasi of the Cerulean Ocean

-Thrtntrtysvn of the Emerald Ocean

------------------------------------------------------------------
[Aug 22, 2011 3:32:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.dariawayfinder.deviantart.com    sailorsasi [Link]  Go to top 
Arghhpirate

I think you're thinking sextant :P
[Aug 22, 2011 5:09:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates