• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 309
Posts: 309   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 38685 times and has 308 replies Next Thread
_Equinox_

Re: *SOS*Calling all good pirates

Equinox, you note that the SH originally donated was "not needed" as there were enough other donations to buy the octo. How nice for the owner. What a pity that other donors weren't able to make a similar decision.
edited for typos

Ok ya know what you guys can get stuffed. I donated more to this cause then anyone else did. The Sea Horse was mine, as well as 2 shops's and a bunch of the poe. The SH was given to me by a long time old salt friend of both Nemor and mine's. And certain people knew how much it ment to me. When I was given the opportunity to keep it I was very grateful though I would of gladly given it if they thought it was needed.

End of the day you will think what you want to think. What comes around goes around. I have no regrets, I did nothing wrong so i've not been banned. So anyways i'm finished with this thread. Continue trolling.

----------------------------------------
- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Jul 14, 2011 10:51:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jimmy_dids

I Keep finding this thread popping up and wonder wtf the fuss is about. I donated to the fund to help an old friend, it matters not what happened to the donation as long as the outcome was satisfactory and the situation resolved. what happens to surplus Poe is their choice and if it goes towards helping others then thats fine with me.

For all Nemor did to help me when I got involved in politics I would have replaced the loss myself if I had the funds. What equinox did maybe invited trouble from some gobshites on VP but it also gave people the opportunity to help if they wanted and it's a shame she was driven to the point of writing the above post.

I would suggest that anyone who didn't donate, and therefore have no reason to post, let it drop cos it's pointless.
[Jul 14, 2011 1:45:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hugo_Paisana

Didn't know we could now beg for stuff in the forums with a sad story.

Maybe we all shall do the same? And by the way, sharing account it's "against" rules, OM's have nothing to do with that, and it's your own fault that you got betrayed. Deal with it and stop winning.
The Game
[Jul 16, 2011 11:32:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Maybe we all shall do the same? And by the way, sharing account it's "against" rules, OM's have nothing to do with that, and it's your own fault that you got betrayed. Deal with it and stop winning.

4 months late, but thanks for your input on a dying thread.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jul 16, 2011 12:00:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

lol.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jul 16, 2011 3:12:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Deal with it and stop winning.

WIN!!
Sincerely
[Jul 16, 2011 9:04:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

WIN!!

Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Jul 16, 2011 9:36:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Pixulayted

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pixulayted at Jul 16, 2011 9:46:42 PM]
[Jul 16, 2011 9:46:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Jul 17, 2011 6:51:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 309   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates