• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 309
Posts: 309   Pages: 11   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 38703 times and has 308 replies Next Thread
_Equinox_

*SOS*Calling all good pirates

Ok, so....

Julaxis was drunk one night. He somehow logged on as Imagilin and stole Perfection! As most of you know, Perfect was a gold Octo that belonged to Nemor.

I will never forget the day Nemor on that Octo by booching all of his stats.

Anyways, Julaxis has been delt with by the OM's and has destroyed some real life friendships in the process.

Julaxis blew up my phone with text's and explained how he recolored and renamed the familiar before he sold her. The chances of ever getting her back are slim to none.

So in light of this...i'm asking for Viridian's help.

I have a Sea Horse that's Light Blue that I would like to trade for a colored Octo to try to replace the one that was stolen.

If anyone is willing to help in this plan please let me know. I also own a distilling shoppe on Fintan I can throw into the mix if needed.

----------------------------------------
- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Mar 25, 2011 5:30:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Re: *SOS*Calling all good pirates

Thank you Equinox. There has been a rash of thefts involving familiars in my crew. Not saying that Julaxis was involved in all of them, but one cannot help but feel violated. Nemor and Imagilin are special people to many of us, despite crews, flags or alliances. I will happily help in any way I can and am sure IC will in what you are trying to do.
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora & Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Princess of Tell No Tales on the Emerald Ocean
[Mar 25, 2011 5:40:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

I'll throw in a plain WF.
[removed by SOPA]
[Mar 25, 2011 5:41:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Equinox_

Thanks Lizzy. I've known Nemor longer then i've known any other pirate still left on this game lol The thought of someone doing this really upsets me.

I know that a Sea Horse and a shoppe don't compare to the price of a colord Octo. So i'm hoping to raise donations and trust in the goodness of someone's heart to help replace what was stolen.

- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Mar 25, 2011 5:44:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Equinox_

Awsome thanks!

So far we have
Sea Horse
Distilling Shoppe
WF

- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Mar 25, 2011 5:46:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

i still dont understand how he stold it and why he is not banned in that case.
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Mar 25, 2011 6:15:14 PM]
[Mar 25, 2011 6:14:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Equinox_

I'm not sure how he sold it and i'm not sure who would buy it. All I know is what was said. He is now banned. But since it was sold to someone there's nothing the OM's can do about it.

I'm not an OM, I don't know how they work. All I know is that someone stole Nemor's Octo. And i'm doing all I can to get him one to replace it.

ON a happy note, Thank You to everyone who as donated so far! Your support is overwhelming and greatly appreciated. I have kept a list of who donated what. Should I not be able to get ahold of an Octo I will return what was donated.

- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Mar 25, 2011 6:18:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bayeh

it doesnt matter how he stole
it matters that it happened
he did it to a long time FRIEND That is Never kewl Never accepted ZERO TOLERANCE TO THEFT good thing hes banned this ocean has enough of other problems not being addressed at least this matter is thank you to all who came forth

Beware Viridian thieves are not allowed here hahaha who are we kidding right mateys it is up to the captains and monarchs to lead by example is it not teach your pirates not to steal :)

hope you get Perfection back Gilin:) oops Imagilin

barhoum on all oceans

ps i was only one to attack and FAB at garden cradle when it came out they stole from IC what did you all do ?
protect her hahahahahaha
[Mar 25, 2011 8:00:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nooblar

Awsome thanks!

So far we have
Sea Horse
Distilling Shoppe
WF

If for no other reason, than i remember seeing that event happen when i was still a viridian pirate, i'll kick 50 dubs into the pot. Find me on sage and i'll log onto vird and give you dubs.
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[Mar 25, 2011 11:57:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

wow pretty sucky. ill donate whatever you need just /tell meh
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Mar 26, 2011 1:10:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jimmy_dids

WF from RC
[Mar 26, 2011 5:46:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Okies I finaly got to posting been a long day and night anyway Ben I am sorry that Perfection got stolen, that was one of the first fams I ever got to hold and know it was very dear to you.

I want to donate a shoppe to help you recover Perfection, from me and RM, I'll poke you when I get back home <3

Edit: Traded the shoppe to Mon, I'll speak to you later this weekend. <3
Roseh

[Edit 2 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Mar 26, 2011 7:05:06 AM]
[Mar 26, 2011 6:54:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Generous of RC to donate their blockade fleet.

ZING
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Mar 26, 2011 7:27:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

ZING

/dies laughing
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Mar 26, 2011 10:54:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

ZING

[Mar 26, 2011 1:42:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Oh the burn.
[Mar 26, 2011 1:47:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

ZING

You made my day.
Captainrich
[Mar 26, 2011 2:11:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Equinox_

Ok so here's what we have now on the donation list. Once we have gotten an Octo to replace what was stolen, i'll post the names of who donated what.

WF x3
Baglah
Distilling shoppe x2
named Sea Horse

The biggest thing I need to find, is someone who's willing to trade a colored octo for what's been donated. I know it doesn't sound like a brilliant deal, but if someone stole yours wouldn't you hope someone would help get you a new one?

- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Mar 26, 2011 2:36:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Kingnothing is super butthurt that nobody likes him, so he's going around talking trash about the efforts of Equinox in this thread.

Just thought people would like to know.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Mar 26, 2011 5:06:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Justinmickey

Wait, people actually talk to Kingnothing?
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Mar 26, 2011 5:23:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

No, he just comes on poker tables and pretends.

It's sort of awkward. :[
[Mar 26, 2011 5:27:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

Kingnothing is super butthurt that nobody likes him, so he's going around talking trash about the efforts of Equinox in this thread.

Just thought people would like to know.

On that note, I'd like to donate a further 500k from RM in tha name of "Screw you Kingnothing"

What Eq has done here is commendable. And thank you Kingnothing for inspiring me to further extend the helping hand of RM in this endeavour.

Poe sent to Monlizzy in game to pass on Eq.
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Mar 26, 2011 6:02:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Now there's a cause we can all agree upon.

Go team!
[Mar 26, 2011 6:36:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Equinox_

I can't thank you guys enough for what you have done. Viridian has truly come together to help out a pirate in need.

Here's the list of what we have so far.
1,549,955 PoE
50 Dubs
WF - x6
WB x 2
Baglah
2 Distilling Shoppe's
Named Sea Horse
Frost Sloop
Emerald Sloop

If anyone knows of someone willing to trade a colored octo for what's been donated please send them my way. I'll post this up in the bazzar as well.

If anyone would like to continue to donate please find me on Viridian or post here.

Thank you so much Viridian!

- Equinox -
Deviant Behaviour
Tainted Purity

The Equinox is Rising
[Mar 26, 2011 7:14:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

I would say you should try posting that in VB and see if anyone is willing to. Lots only check VB for any transactions so it is a good place.

Edit: To late you already did it!
Captainrich
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hillsmen at Mar 26, 2011 7:43:05 PM]
[Mar 26, 2011 7:42:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

I'd say you basically have enough items/poe for a coloured octo as it is. It may be an idea to sell off the Wf's and so forth into poe as that would interest more sellers as generally sellers only want poe.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Mar 26, 2011 8:45:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemor

I've created this post to serve five purposes: first, to serve as a memorandum and eulogy to my beloved familiar; second, to publicize the demise and vilify her murderer; third to start a blacklist of her murderer and make public my demands to eventually revoke this blacklist; fourth, to start a discussion on the current trend of familiar theft; and fifth, to discuss possible alternative compensation outcomes to appease the bereaved.

First, and most importantly, the memorandum and eulogy:

Perfection was one of the most beautiful octopuses ever to grace the Viridian Ocean. Her golden skin was the first observed example of a gold octopus on the ocean. Her birth was well documented in multiple forum threads: the Viridian Sailing Bake-off and the Ye Booched It! Yellow Octo Familiar Event.

Her rise in fame was paralleled by her increasingly important roles in blockade intents. Her full blockade-intentography (in chronological order):

First role as an uncredited extra in The Glubbing intent.
First role as a supporting actress in the Nemor Vader intent.
Academy award nomination for supporting actress in A Faustian Deal intent.
Academy award for supporting actress in the Sleepy Head intent.

She is survived by her tan monkey brother, (unnamed) on Virtuoso of Viridian in the Duty-Navigation Bake off, her golden monkey cousin, (unnamed) on Nemor of Midnight in the Carpentry Bake-off, and her son, Octo Food the rat, as seen on islands governed by Nemor: Ansel, Cochineal, Olive, and Terra island.

She was a great friend. She loved eating goldfish crackers and the hair of anyone who showed anger towards her. She will be remembered and her memory will be shared by all.

Secondly, I'd like to publicize Perfection's demise and vilify her murderer. From what I've been told and what's been confessed, here is the story of Perfection's demise: On March 3rd, Julaxis logged into my (IRL) sister's account, Imagilin. He transferred Perfection to a (currently deleted) pirate. From there, Perfection was renamed and recolored and sold to Synnee (I proclaim this name as a victim, not a culprit. I ask for no negative consequences to come to this pirate.) for two tan familiars and 400k. From my understanding, one of these tan familiars was the award in a tournament, the other was sold and turned into Doubloons, transferred to Malachite ocean. From there, Julaxis started a new life.

Thirdly, what I demand from her murderer (and I have already made this statement known to her killer) is this: I demand a gold (yellow) octopus named Perfection delivered to Nemor, Virtuoso, or my sister, Imagilin. There is no date to this demand; however, until this demand has been fulfilled, I request all people who respect me, respect what I've done, care for my wishes, and love me as a character, to abide by my wishes which are: a blacklisting of Julaxis and all alts he may create. I selfishly wish to create a, for a lack of a better word, Hell for him to go through to get me what I deserve. I ask that Julaxis, and his alts, never be given a ship, an officer position, or be trusted with anything more than he has rightfully earned. Now I know the OM's have banned him for his actions, but we all know how easy this is to get around. I ask that he be accepted as a pirate in anyone's crew. I ask that he be allowed on anyone's ship, but I also ask that he never be given the rights to any ship in any crew he hasn't created himself, and if he did create such a crew, I ask that all of those who respect me actively seek such an alt out and utterly decimate him to the ends of the TOS. I do not wish for my demands to be held lightly. I wish for Julaxis to work as hard as I did to earn such a treasure until its rightfully given back to me. Until the day this has happened, I ask for all to blacklist him. Do not let anyone who sounds like him onto your Ventrilo server. Do not employ anyone who navigates like him into your blockade team. Join me to teach Julaxis a life lesson in respect and trust. Join me in his uphill battle to refill my heartfelt void. Help him reproduce Perfection.

Fourth, I'd like to start a discussion on the current trend of familiar theft. Monlizzy, this is your opportunity to tell the story of your crew mate who's had their familiars stolen. I wish to create some type of community insurance that will help out in times like these. All familiar owners who feel vulnerable in these current days of hacking attacks, I ask that you consider what it is to lose your own beloved familiar. What can we do to build an insurance fund to help those who have been stolen from. Especially when OOO can only do so much for us. A foundation to rebuy familiars would be the legacy I'd ask for. An ability to rebuild the smiles that have created such heartfelt sadness would be an amazing legacy left in Perfection's name. I'd like to discuss the foundation of such an insurance policy. Details of such a foundation will be formed given the endorsement of the community.

Fifth, and foremost, I'd like to discuss the possible alternative compensations to appease the bereaved, IE. my sister and I. The decision that my sister, Imagilin, and I have come to is thus: I've asked Julaxis for a gold (yellow) familiar named Perfection to be delivered to Imagilin, Virtuoso, or Nemor. There is no date on this request because I wish that Julaxis work for it, help him establish enough funds to purchase such a treasure. This familiar took one and a half years for me to win. I would love for Julaxis to work just as hard as I did to earn such a tribute, but I know that currently there is a movement by Equinox to gain the funds to buy a second Perfection.

I want to completely thank all of you, and Equinox most of all, from the bottom of my gigantic heart, for the donations, and I want you all to consider the weight of my demands on your decision to donate further donations. What I would like to propose is this: I would like to ask that all of you accept my terms away from the rules we live by. I know that my current stipulations are above and beyond OOO's rules and I ask that OOO actively forget they've ever seen this thread. I also ask all of you to be conscientious towards changing Julaxis' attitude. My goal with all of this is to change the person behind Julaxis. My objective is to show this person the consequences of the decisions he's made, and I hope to make him realize what has been done. All of the efforts that have been done are absolutely amazing and I thank you all so much for the support. My heart bleeds love for you. My efforts, and all of the efforts currently involved, are futile if we do not change his ways, and set an example for people who are tempted to be like him. I ask you all to accept any alt Julaxis is able to create outside of OOO's all seeing eyes in an effort to repay the debt he owes to me.

I ask all of you to welcome his efforts to rebuild the fund to repay me and my family's debts. I ask you to make him work. I ask you to let him puzzle for the millions he has stolen from me. I ask you, those I count as my friends, to let down your guard and take his new pirates into your crews, but only to the pirate level, and wait until I proclaim Perfection back to where she should be, on top of my shoulders. I wish to only temporarily vilify Julaxis, but also I wish he learns a life lesson after all of this.

In closing, Julaxis, I gave you everything you could have asked for. I gave you access to all of my resources. I gave you the keys to my connections and you chose to steal from me. You will pay, and once you've repaid your debts, I hope you've become a better person. If YPP was only created to make you an upright citizen, then all the efforts spent into this game would be worth it. I hope one day this debt is paid in full. Until then, I ask that you all give him Hell.

Thank you all.
Edit #1 and #2 were for aesthetic reasons. Edit #3 is because I can't spell.
Previous King of Vanguard.

Nemor
Me carping
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Nemor at Mar 27, 2011 5:50:13 AM]
[Mar 27, 2011 12:06:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Skype: nemor1 [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

You're sort of a dork.

PS I always thought Julaxis was a douchebag - if anybody wants my services in identifying douchebags in the future, I would be happy to oblige.
[Mar 27, 2011 12:29:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Julaxis

PS I always thought Julaxis was a douchebag - if anybody wants my services in identifying douchebags in the future, I would be happy to oblige.

I could of told you Julaxis was a douchebag. Damn all you had to do was ask.

Edit: I'd also like to mention that its really not that hard to "hack" someones account when they willingly give you their account information. All it takes after that is a night with some drinking and some anger and you end up with a bunch of pissed off pirates.
Formerly Julaxis of the Viridian and Malachite Oceans
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Julaxis at Mar 27, 2011 12:41:20 AM]
[Mar 27, 2011 12:38:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemor

Julaxis wrote: 
Edit: I'd also like to mention that its really not that hard to "hack" someones account when they willingly give you their account information. All it takes after that is a night with some drinking and some anger and you end up with a bunch of pissed off pirates.

I did not accuse you of hacking. I accused you of familiar theft. The reason I used the term hacking in my post was due to a recent trend of familiar thief that has occurred. The term hacking tends to be used when the circumstances leading to an account break in go unknown. My sister's Puzzle Pirate account was not hacked, her hotmail account was, unless you also wish to enlighten us on how her password was changed without her permission. She has struggled with this recently, and it is a very good lesson for her to learn. Regardless, my post was not an attempt to name you as a hacker. My post was made to identify you as the thief of our familiar. But, what you did isn't deserving of such a title as hacking. It was my sister's mistake to trust you, I agree. I'm guilty of this mistake too. But no, you don't deserve to be called a hacker. You deserve to be called scum.

Show remorse for what you've done instead of this pompously righteous attitude you are currently displaying.
Previous King of Vanguard.

Nemor
Me carping
[Mar 27, 2011 1:05:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Skype: nemor1 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 309   Pages: 11   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates