• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1231 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Silent_Fable

Selling Fables Fashions SOLD

Worked out a deal with Unca. Hopefully this will be good for Mala
----------------------------------------
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Silent_Fable at Mar 25, 2011 4:10:29 PM]
[Mar 20, 2011 11:09:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Re: Selling Fables Fashions

So this has nothing to do with getting rid of a money pit on a barely used island? It's just 'being nice'?
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

Nemesis says, "I think I found the problem."
Nemesis says, "You're a Decepticon."
Starscream says, "I've changed :("
Nemesis says, "They all say that.
[Mar 20, 2011 11:32:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

So this has nothing to do with getting rid of a money pit on a barely used island? It's just 'being nice'?

Correct
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Mar 20, 2011 11:39:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Regardless of the fact that the tailor made money, hehe. Although one can not assume that people actually know what they are talking about on the forums. Of course, so many people come to a point where they know everything, regardless of experience in the relevant situation.

But please, share your thoughts. We love reading them.
Emmett
[Mar 21, 2011 4:04:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

But please, share your thoughts. We love reading them.

If you insist Emmett. Personally I think that the world will never find the secret to creating a low calorie, low fat smoothie that tastes good and is good for you. Just my thoughts though.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Mar 22, 2011 9:00:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

Since I have received a few PM's from people and different offers, it seems that the vote is unanimous that the price is to high. So I will lower the opening bid to 3 mil.
Fable

[Mar 25, 2011 2:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates