• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 61
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10442 times and has 60 replies Next Thread
Abrownie

Who is the real dictator?

Everyone goes around saying how Whiterose Enterprises (Aka RM) are such horrible people. But are they truly? Everyone says they have to many islands and it isn't right they buy dubs. But if they want to spend their money on Dubs is that not their right? And anytime someone says it is not fair RM got away with this and that I ask did you not report it to a OM? ANd they well yes but the OMs won't ban Rose and Flar because they buy to many dubs so they can't afford to loose them as a customer. At this point in this conversation I start hitting my head against a wall. When I approached RM along with Ogjay to discuss the future of PoC, they opened to us with open arms. Did they offer us money? No they offered us advice which no one else ever did. To grow and to make the flag into something that was ours. And then we became allied with them and PoC was now Whiterose's Enterprises. ANd for the first month it bothered me to be called that. Then my afk became all the time: "Yes PoC is traitors and yes we are owned by whiterose. Please contact the secretary to whiterose's enterprises to discuss the unfairness." Lol and I stopped caring. But people please give me a logical explanation why everyone says anything bad on the ocean is owned by whiterose? I have yet to see it.
Abrownie
First PoC Royalty
Retired Royalty of PoC
Retired Royalty of Cool Side of The Pillow
Retired Royalty of RTG Levictus
----------------------------------------
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)
[Mar 17, 2011 9:39:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Re: Who is the real dictator?

i dont have anything more to said then:

A bronze front piece used by the ancient druids in their religious ceremonies was found near the River Thames. Named the "Battersea Shield" and comprising 27 embossed swastikas wrought in bronze and red enamel it dates back to 350-50 BCE

As well as this an Ogham stone found in Co-Kerry which was modified as an early Christian gravestone and was found decorated with two swastikas in West Yorkshire a swastika shaped pattern can be found engraved into a stone called the Swastika Stone. Its design is made up of a double outline with 5 curved arms and no other symbol like this has ever been found since.

All these finds are traced back to Celtic heritage and is said that the swastika meaning is related to the sun in ancient Celtic civilization, yet this has never been confirmed. What is confirmed however is that the swastika symbol has been dated back as far as the Bronze Age and it is a symbol that is unquestionably related to the ancient Celts.

any people have long accorded the swastika with the ancient pagan Celts or druids. Yet it has recently been suggested that the swastika came about as a result of the Vikings forays, bringing with them their sacred symbol the Gammadion. If this is in fact the truth then neither paganism nor Christianity can lay claim to it.

There is certainly a relation between the Celts and Viking traditions which shows in their art. Christian sculptors have been more than eager to incorporate these ancient symbols into their artwork, give them new meaning and take full credit for them.

;)
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Mar 18, 2011 2:30:52 AM]
[Mar 17, 2011 10:49:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

WWE has the Vince McMahon kiss my ass club and PP has Whiterose Enterprises.

This thread is really stupid. Sorry to be a captain obvious, but no one was complaining about RM. The people that do complain about em are gonna keep on complaining regardless of whatever you're trying to accomplish in this thread.

But uhm if your aim was to make yourself look like a RM kiss ass. Mission accomplished.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Mar 17, 2011 11:29:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Re: lickboots topic :)!

But uhm if your aim was to make yourself look like a RM kiss ass. Mission accomplished.

im bored D;

Pikang can explain :D!

we can use this thread to something else? xD
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Mar 18, 2011 12:04:53 AM]
[Mar 18, 2011 12:02:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tmnagis

Nothing profound here. kthxbai.
Heavywepsguy on Viridian RIP 2012. Buy doubs or your hard work goes to dust when you go on hiatus...

Geegeenore on Emerald

Name will remain ironic until my Gunning can get somewhere higher than Proficient and Able. Nvm, I'm master
[Mar 18, 2011 12:16:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Actually, PoC is our own enterprise, we do not belong to anyone, and you cannot speak for PoC, you have been expelled from the flag, as a royalty, and pirate, and alot of our royals are really annoyed that you keep coming back on alts, after getting banned, and trying to get back into the flag, all i have to say is, sorry brownie, you had your chance in our flag, and as a allie to RM, and you blew it by telling the whole ocean our blockade plans, fleet, poe etc etc etc,

Whenever someone even mentions your name in our royalty talks, mams slaps them in the face, as you can see, she trusted you, and you backstabbed us all, and she wont make that mistake again, so personally, i hope mams doesnt see this thread, or she will be pissed off again.

gl trying to get into PoC or RM.

P.S. you didnt retire from PoC, you were expelled.

thx
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Masterlockex at Mar 18, 2011 8:03:50 AM]
[Mar 18, 2011 8:01:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

and you blew it by telling the whole ocean our blockade plans, fleet, poe

Didn't he go around telling people that PoC had over 100mil?

Ofc this could be true, but i can't imagine a flag with 100mil doing the blockade pond.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sav_ at Mar 18, 2011 8:50:19 AM]
[Mar 18, 2011 8:50:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

WWE has the Vince McMahon kiss my ass club and PP has Whiterose Enterprises.

This thread is really stupid. Sorry to be a captain obvious, but no one was complaining about RM. The people that do complain about em are gonna keep on complaining regardless of whatever you're trying to accomplish in this thread.

Captainrich
[Mar 18, 2011 10:46:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

No, he told exact numbers, but atm were sitting on 250 bill, but we dont mind doing the blockade pond to have some fun, we only spent 2b at the pond.
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Mar 18, 2011 11:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

u should no post numbers here or is the same ur saying about him.
Cuz task task everyone read >_>!
Narci

[Mar 18, 2011 12:29:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

and you blew it by telling the whole ocean our blockade plans, fleet, poe

Didn't he go around telling people that PoC had over 100mil?

Ofc this could be true, but i can't imagine a flag with 100mil doing the blockade pond.

Lol don't be like that! We still do them, right?

Rich flags are also welcome in the pond, as long as they're nice and play by the rules. Even if we hit 1000 mil, we will still like small, friendly blockades, and I'm sure that goes for other "big" flags too. It's all for the good fun, as well as a way for new flags to learn their ways around a cade board.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Mar 18, 2011 1:19:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Flar buys dubs? Have you met Flar? He's a total cheapskate! <3
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Mar 18, 2011 1:43:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

I am.
[Mar 19, 2011 4:39:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockstarkou

/me bows down to the "Overlord of Viridian" Whiterose

Phft! I was at one time annoyed like most people about RM, but than I realized I really don't care. I would spend money on dubs too, if I had money.

/me is a poor college student

Mitos says, "I was the drunk of the crew but I am official scapegoat now"
Mitos says, "well..I am even cheaper than Llama"

Kristi= Sucks at Puzzles
[Mar 19, 2011 4:59:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

/me bows down to the "Overlord of Viridian" Whiterose

Phft! I was at one time annoyed like most people about RM, but than I realized I really don't care. I would spend money on dubs too, if I had money.

/me is a poor college student

Thank you for your insight. Shall we add your name to the Whiterose kiss my ass club?
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Mar 20, 2011 3:13:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chibilover

Sharpies are awesome.

That is all.
Princessina on Meridian.

[Mar 20, 2011 9:41:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Everyone goes around saying how Whiterose Enterprises (Aka RM) are such horrible people. But are they truly? Everyone says they have to many islands and it isn't right they buy dubs. But if they want to spend their money on Dubs is that not their right? And anytime someone says it is not fair RM got away with this and that I ask did you not report it to a OM? ANd they well yes but the OMs won't ban Rose and Flar because they buy to many dubs so they can't afford to loose them as a customer. At this point in this conversation I start hitting my head against a wall. When I approached RM along with Ogjay to discuss the future of PoC, they opened to us with open arms. Did they offer us money? No they offered us advice which no one else ever did. To grow and to make the flag into something that was ours. And then we became allied with them and PoC was now Whiterose's Enterprises. ANd for the first month it bothered me to be called that. Then my afk became all the time: "Yes PoC is traitors and yes we are owned by whiterose. Please contact the secretary to whiterose's enterprises to discuss the unfairness." Lol and I stopped caring. But people please give me a logical explanation why everyone says anything bad on the ocean is owned by whiterose? I have yet to see it.
Abrownie
First PoC Royalty
Retired Royalty of PoC
Retired Royalty of Cool Side of The Pillow
Retired Royalty of RTG Levictus

I didn't really read any of that, I just wanted a bigger post count.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Mar 22, 2011 8:25:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilsgame

Whiterose is not "evil". I actually remember her giving me a cutter... (not that it matters)
Anyways, Whiterose has the right to buy dubs if she wants. She has the right to take over islands, even when others think its unfair.
There are NO advantages. Other flags could also buy dubs. Other flags could also take over islands. She may have had a head start but thats still no valid "evil" advantage in my eyes.
Originaly from Hunter back in 2006 (i think..)
Currently playing on the Viridian Ocean with the name of Zaosis.
[Mar 23, 2011 4:13:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

srsly guise

Okay guys I'm sorry to ruin the ongoing joke, but apparently y'all are too dumb to realize it's a joke.

Whiterose doesn't really buy doubloons.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Mar 23, 2011 4:41:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
captin_admin

Re: srsly guise

Don't be jelis, they're just Bi-Winning. LOLOLXD
Sharkbate
[Mar 23, 2011 5:26:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Okay guys I'm sorry to ruin the ongoing joke, but apparently y'all are too dumb to realize it's a joke.

Whiterose doesn't really buy doubloons.

Duh. Her goonies buy them for her. Silly-goats. bahaha
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Mar 23, 2011 5:38:03 PM]
[Mar 23, 2011 5:37:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Dictator?

That guy, right?
Winning.
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
[Mar 23, 2011 7:09:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

I don't think Rose has a secret Amazonian Virgin Guard. http://www.mediaite.com/online/meet-the-amazonian-guard-qaddafis-all-female-security-force/
Captainrich
[Mar 23, 2011 7:24:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

This Hillsmen dude, I need to talk to him, hes pretty epic.
[Mar 23, 2011 8:07:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Quick, make a post that doesn't suck!

Currently your brain doesn't get past the first four words.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Mar 23, 2011 10:15:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Greatness.
Better than you.
[Mar 24, 2011 12:32:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

I'll blink to cure my brain, one second.
[Mar 24, 2011 4:50:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
underdog888

i think king of the big flag is the real dictator

-Underdawg
[Jun 5, 2011 12:12:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rohane

And some things never change apparently. One side you have people complaining, but don't really have the cajones to change anything, and then on the other side you have the arse-kissers.

Hurpa Durp.
~Rohane
No one agrees with him. Then again he doesn't agree with anyone else either.

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/roms/
The link above is for my own personal benifit. kkthnxbai
[Jun 5, 2011 10:47:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Cojones*
Roseh

[Jun 5, 2011 10:54:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates