• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 50
Posts: 50   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5229 times and has 49 replies Next Thread
Shorty989906

RUM AND SHORTCAKES 50/50 RAFFLE FOR MARCH!!

RUM AND SHORTCAKES 50/50 RAFFLE FOR MARCH 2011!!

Anybody interested in a 50/50 raffle??

WHO? RUM AND SHORTCAKES!!!

WHERE? VIRDI! THE BEST OCEAN THERE IS!!

WHAT? 50/50 RAFFLE

WHEN? UNTIL MARCH 31, 2011!!!

Here is how it works. Find a me or a royal for Rum and Shortcakes. Tell them you would like to buy tickets for the raffle. You can trade or /pay them 1k per ticket you want. (20 tickets= 20k) Your name will be added to the list with the amount you bought. You can add tickets at any time.

Prizes are as follows:

50% of the poe
plain WB
plain sloop

{IF THE POE IS LESS THAN WHAT A WB IS WORTH THEN 1ST PLACE GETS THE WB. IF THE POE IS MORE THAN A WB IS WORTH THEN 1 PLACE WILL THE THE POE}

I will not answer tells about how many tickets already sold. I will say we sold a lot. We have raised tons of poe in the past.

I will be using randompicker.com to draw the names. Each 1k puts ur name in. (20k = 20 times). I will post the results here. I will also find you in the game. You can find me on random times. I will post a tourny for the winners also.

HAVE FUN AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!
----------------------------------------
Shortybaby
CAPTAIN OF BLACK ROSE ANGELS
QUEEN OF RUM AND SHORTCAKES

also Shortybaby on Hunter
[Mar 13, 2011 1:45:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

Re: RUM AND SHORTCAKES 50/50 RAFFLE FOR MARCH!!

when i logged back on PP there were more tickets sold. just wanted to let everyone know!

Shortybaby
Shortybaby

[Mar 13, 2011 1:48:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Please stop doing raffles. Thanks.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Mar 15, 2011 9:53:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

no we will not. we are not the only ones that do them.
Shortybaby

[Mar 15, 2011 10:20:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

That's my point.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Mar 16, 2011 3:30:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Marto loves to kick raffles around if you haven't noticed. And for good reason.
Captainrich
[Mar 16, 2011 9:42:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

we are now almost at 300k. thats half for the winner. theres still time for more tickets.
Shortybaby

[Mar 18, 2011 7:09:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lolwat

Please stop doing raffles. Thanks.

<3
Licensed Gibberish-to-English translator.
[Mar 20, 2011 1:01:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonbrock

WOOHOO!!!
Jon "El Loco" Brock
[Mar 23, 2011 1:53:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

sold over 400 tickets so far..
Shortybaby

[Mar 24, 2011 10:41:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
montymont

sold over 400 tickets so far..

Out of that 400 how many were bought from outside of your crew and Flag?
Montymont

on Viridian
[Mar 25, 2011 2:13:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

its about half and half. a little more in the flag than out of the flag. there is one week left. if i get over 500 tickets sold i will add another sloop.

we will be holding another event next month. not sure what type. raffles seen to work for us. i am looking to try something else. i have done mystery box auctions and i do not like them.
Shortybaby

[Mar 30, 2011 12:21:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

its about half and half. a little more in the flag than out of the flag. there is one week left. if i get over 500 tickets sold i will add another sloop.

we will be holding another event next month. not sure what type. raffles seen to work for us. i am looking to try something else. i have done mystery box auctions and i do not like them.

Here is a thought. Use your brain and create a new event that hasn't been done before. Also I hope these events are actually going towards cading and ships and so forth rather then just a poe grab by you.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Mar 30, 2011 5:16:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Here is a thought. Use your brain and create a new event that hasn't been done before. Also I hope these events are actually going towards cading and ships and so forth rather then just a poe grab by you.

Martobain

[Mar 30, 2011 5:29:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

There is another event up I am waiting for you two to criticize =/
Captainrich
[Mar 30, 2011 8:50:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

i hope u don't mean me cause i don't say anything bad about what others try to do. i don't care what some people say about what event everyone comes up with.
Shortybaby

[Mar 30, 2011 4:23:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

yes the poe goes for the flag and not me. we all aren't rich like you.. we can just pull poe out of our pockets to buy wf's to cade and own islands like you can. sorry we aren't like you and have to find some way to raise poe. at least we try to do something that people like and not hord all the poe in the ocean. and like i said before.. raffles work for us.. just because some ppl dont like them doesn't mean that everyone in the ocean doesn't like them. i do have more ideas.. but again that takes poe. i am not a dub buyer like most of you. i don't like spending money on a game just to keep up with the rest of you rich people. stop acting like you are the only one in the ocean that matters.
Shortybaby

[Mar 30, 2011 4:27:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

We all didn't all just log on one day with 12351245124124141k did we? We all worked for it like anyone else whether it be from fams/pillages/poker/SF/stalls etc. A few events are fine sure, I don't even mind the odd raffle assuming you add a twist or two to it. But I am sure your time is better off learning how to puzzle/find another poe earning method, if all you're going to do is continue to host raffles to get poe people will eventually not bother at all ( I don't know why anyone bothers in the first place.)

we can just pull poe out of our pockets to buy wf's to cade and own islands like you can

This is good news then.

i am not a dub buyer like most of you. i don't like spending money on a game just to keep up with the rest of you rich people. stop acting like you are the only one in the ocean that matters.

Nor am i, as I stated before I learnt how to puzzle and win fams to make poe its really not that hard at all. And lets face it I am basically the only one that matters! The end.

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Mar 30, 2011 5:51:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonbrock

Why are you people from other flags posting on this forum telling us how to run our flag and what to do??? We don't go out telling you guys how to run your flag! Let us and Shorty run our flag how we please! We do what we want so our members have fun and thats the bottom line! You have no right telling our flag what we can and cannot do! If you don't like what we do then TOO BAD DEAL WITH IT!
Jon "El Loco" Brock
[Mar 30, 2011 10:27:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonbrock

Besides why are you posting stuff on here Martobain? No one likes you anyways...and who the heck are you bobdonnell? I never seen you before so I already don't like you either stop posting here talking crap about what we do...
Jon "El Loco" Brock
[Mar 30, 2011 10:33:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Besides why are you posting stuff on here Martobain? No one likes you anyways...and who the heck are you bobdonnell? I never seen you before so I already don't like you either stop posting here talking crap about what we do...

D: I like you though :( I thought we may of had a connection! guess not sadface :(. Plus everyone likes Marten even anubiss likes him! And yah no one knows who I am I try keep it on the down low you know.

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Mar 30, 2011 10:47:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saynotohumps

Humping on the docks is not going to make people want to enter your raffle.

Shortybaby wrote: 
i am not a dub buyer like most of you. i don't like spending money on a game just to keep up with the rest of you rich people.
Then I must wonder, where did you get those 7 doubloon promotion trophies?
Sgt. Saynotohumps of Dockblockers Inc.

~Say no to humps and bumps.~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Saynotohumps at Mar 30, 2011 11:16:19 PM]
[Mar 30, 2011 11:13:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonbrock

Then why were you humping with me before that screenshot? and besides bobdonnell no one likes you and I KNOW no one likes Martobain, not even his own mother...
Jon "El Loco" Brock
[Mar 30, 2011 11:48:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Then why were you humping with me before that screenshot? and besides bobdonnell no one likes you and I KNOW no one likes Martobain, not even his own mother...

D: Why wont you be my friend?!?!?!?!?! thats all I ever wanted :(. D: This must mean all my current hearties are just screwing with me and hate me, When I log on tonight I will remove all of you first! YAH WHAT NOW.

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Mar 30, 2011 11:58:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

D: Why wont you be my friend?!?!?!?!?! thats all I ever wanted :(. D: This must mean all my current hearties are just screwing with me and hate me, When I log on tonight I will remove all of you first! YAH WHAT NOW.

sorry but lol
Shortybaby

[Mar 31, 2011 1:50:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

Shortybaby wrote: 
i am not a dub buyer like most of you. i don't like spending money on a game just to keep up with the rest of you rich people.

not that its ur business.. but yeah i have paid for dubs.. just for the trohpy.. i dont go buying them for the game like wf's and fams.. my flag works hard for what they have.
Shortybaby

[Mar 31, 2011 2:01:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Shortybaby wrote: 

not that its ur business.. but yeah i have paid for dubs.. just for the trohpy.. i dont go buying them for the game like wf's and fams.. my flag works hard for what they have.

By working hard do you mean standing around shouting AMGAMGAMG Buy a raffle ticket? And learn how to win fams and problem solved.

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
[Mar 31, 2011 3:03:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Basic_x

Just saying, you could probably make a nice sum of PoE during this time you have been chasing people to buy a ticket! What a great idea.

I don't think raffling is working for PoE by the way... :)
Basicx of Sage Ocean
[Mar 31, 2011 10:01:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

Well I guess my flag is known in the ocean now because everyone keeps posting on here. Maybe one day I can be a big flag and rich and own islands like everyone else. Then maybe everyone would be nicer and stop posting about what they post. Who knows. Maybe some people have nothing better to do then pick on flags that aren't rich or aren't well known. If nobody liked raffles then why do people keep doing them. Just because it doesn't work for some people doesn't mean it doesn't work for everyone. Yes I agree that raffles are getting to be old. Everyone was doing them. I have other things in mind too. I hope everyone enjoys what I have planned. I came up with some new ideas I haven't seen on here. I will do more raffles because they work for me. If you want to post how much you don't like them then have at it. Thank you for spending your time thinking of me and my flag. Good to know we are on your mind. :) Haters are always welcome!

I want to say thank you to the dockblockers inc.. That is a nice portrait of my and my friends hanging out on the docks. I wish I thought of the idea of posting it. Maybe I will start posting my pillages and whatever I do on here. What do you think?
Shortybaby

[Mar 31, 2011 11:25:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty989906

Shortybaby wrote: 

By working hard do you mean standing around shouting AMGAMGAMG Buy a raffle ticket? And learn how to win fams and problem solved.

only when i have my pom poms
Shortybaby

[Mar 31, 2011 11:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 50   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates