• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1938 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
JSChromeboy

Thinking of running a photography & writing event in the upcoming future, need advice, input and ideas. Reply to this Post

You will find a basic rough draft writeup of the event below. I of course plan to add a few things in to the final posting such as providing photo hosting sites and other things. But any ideas, input or advice that could be given would be most helpful.

This will most likely be run out of my own pocket so I will be seeking OM assistance for a few things such as prize moving and a few others. But any ideas for prizes or support in that area would also be appreciated if you feel so led. I plan to provide a familiar for the main prize if I haven't gambled it away before I go ahead with this event...lol.

Take a Look and tell me what you think:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sell Me Your Antiques!

Premise:

I was looking around the house a few days ago and noticed I had a lot of neat old looking knick-knacks laying around that I have collected over the years and have had for a very long time. I decided it was time to clean house and make room for a new round of neat trinkets to adorn my shelves and fireplace mantle with. So I packed up the stuff I was willing to part with and drove down to the local pawn shop. I walked in with around ten items and walked out with a whopping eight euros!

It was, admittedly, a bit of a let down. I am not and do not consider myself an expert in antique wares or the study of old things. I do however have an eye for charm and know what I like to see in my home. I am willing to pay a bit for certain items that I like as long as I can be convinced that they are the real deal and that they would hold their resale value, this is where you come in.

Your Task:

Find an item in your home or in a friends home that looks old or antique that can get full permission to photograph and take a few promotional shots of the item. Once you have a few good pictures, write up a sales pitch for me to look over. The item should be titled as to what it is and it should be written with good punctuation and grammar. Include a price that you think your item is worth (NOTE-I will NOT be actually buying these items from you) and inter the pictures of your item. As these are antiques, provide a small amount of history about the item, please tag your entry as real history or made up so that I can discern. I will be doing some research on each of the items to see if the history you provide is accurate. If you provide a made up history, that is fine too, you will score points by having an amusing well written and interesting sales pitch, but also, keep in mind that real history behind an item will always score higher as it will make me feel more comfortable in my purchase.

Essentials and Rules:

1-When choosing your item, be sure that you have full permission to use the item that you photograph.
2-Using images from Google images or anywhere else is prohibited and you will disqualified if you do.
3-No obscene images, keep all things you post clean and forum friendly, even if it's a beautiful piece of art, I want to be able to display it in my front room without having to explain it.
4-Please post at least three pictures of your item with a piece of paper with your pirate name on it, along with two dice. Please post pictures as links and not in the forum.
5-There are no restrictions on what item you post, but be sure that the older the item the more I will like it and the more points you will score.
6-The item to select should be small enough to be held by a human, either in the hand or cradled in the arms, cannons and large items like that, while cool, I simply don't have room for.
7-one entry per person, I don't like going to shops where the selection is crowded and unorganized, so give me your best shot, not all the stuff in your house that you think I might like.
8-Please keep your written piece to three-hundred words maximum, because I don't want to be reading a lot of long essays just to understand what the items is. While you're points will suffer if you go over the word limit, it will not cause you to be dis-qualified.

Point Scoring:

You will gain point for filling certain criteria listed below. Each entry will be granted a certain number of points in each field depending on how I feel they filled it. An item that is old or at least looks the part of being old is sure to score well.

Historical accuracy about the item will be highly prized and feel free to link to sources about the item. An item that is entered as an antique and written about so as to disguise it and I spot as a replica or a fake will lose points, write honestly, I have plenty of replicas in my house, I just don't like being lied to about them.

If the sale pitch is interesting and keeps my attention and makes me think about the item and how much I would like to have that item, it will score highly.

Good pictures can never be underestimated. Remember each picture must have a name tag of your pirate as well as two dice in the pictures, entries that don't have these items in the pictures will bee disqualified.

If you toss me a price that I think the item is worth and is a fair price for the item that I would not mind paying, that will score highly. If the price is too cheap, then you don't know what you have and I got it from you too cheaply it will lose points. If the item would scare me away just simply because it's too expensive for my taste or I think that the item is not worth what you ask for it you will lose points.

A maximum of one-hundred points can be scored by each item, below is a table of how that works.

Age of Item: Max Thirty Points
Historical Accuracy: Max Twenty Points
Writing Quality: Max Twenty Points
Picture Quality: Max Twenty Points
Price Accuracy: Max Ten Points

Prizes:

Now we come to the most important point. I figure since I just sold ten items that I have then shelf spaces open for various cool items, this means I will be awarding ten prizes.

1st-
2nd-
3rd-
4th-
5th-
6th-
7th-
8th-
9th-
10th-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking a look, please voice your thoughts and opinions openly, I like to hear what everyone is thinking.

If all goes well i hope to have this event ready to go in a month or so.

Thanks.
----------------------------------------
Asheme - Malachite/Viridian Oceans - (2009 - 2011)
Mastorakis - Meridian Ocean - (2013 - present) that is all.....
[Edit 1 times, last edit by JSChromeboy at Mar 8, 2011 10:37:19 PM]
[Mar 8, 2011 2:14:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Thinking of running an event in the upcoming future, need advice, input and ideas. Reply to this Post

I like the idea as a concept, it sounds like fun both to enter and to watch. Some suggested tweaks & a couple minor nits:

- I would put a short teaser that summarizes what kind of event it is in the title. That way, you won't lose people who stop reading before they find out it's an event they'd love to do. I usually just put something like [Art Competition], [Writing Competition] or [Token Bake-off] in the thread title. Particularly since the event title might make people think that you missed the Bazaar section of the forums by accident!

- Likewise, if you are offering a familiar as a prize, that should also go in the headline/title, if you can.

- Under 'Your Task', I had a bit of trouble figuring out which parts would be judging criteria and which parts were there for flavour. Also, with as much diplomacy as possible, I think you're overestimating the ability of entrants to read and understand plain English. *grins* One way to deal with this is to have the 'flavour' part as in intro, then a section called 'How to enter' where you list out exactly what the 'deliverables' are for entering the competition - in this case I think the deliverables are: a photo or photos of the object, the name of the object, the 'sales pitch'', the history of the object, the ask price, and the name of the pirate entering (and if it's interocean, also the ocean).

- I was a little bit unclear on whether you are looking for the best 'found object', i.e., who finds the neatest real-life antique to post, or whether you are looking for the best 'sales pitch' for the antique, whether it's real or imagined. Or both.

- "item should be titled as to what it is" - does this mean, include the name of the object? Or something different?

- What is the purpose of requiring the dice in the photograph in addition to the pirate's name?

- Word count - since different programs count words differently, it helps if you post a link to an online word count program you will use to check the length of the entries.

- Does the 300 word limit apply to the history and the sales pitch together, or just to the sales pitch, or to the entire post, including the name of the object and the price?

- Price accuracy - This seems like a very difficult category for an entrant to be able to figure out on their own, because they first have to have a pretty extensive knowledge of antiques markets, and of what appeals to you personally. I'm not sure it would be possible for an entrant to know what would be 'too expensive for Asheme's taste' or what Asheme might think isn't worth market value. I would consider having people name a price, but not awarding any points for this section.

I look forward to seeing it go live!
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Mar 8, 2011 2:51:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

Re: Thinking of running an event in the upcoming future, need advice, input and ideas. Reply to this Post

I like the idea as a concept, it sounds like fun both to enter and to watch. Some suggested tweaks & a couple minor nits:

- I would put a short teaser that summarizes what kind of event it is in the title. That way, you won't lose people who stop reading before they find out it's an event they'd love to do. I usually just put something like [Art Competition], [Writing Competition] or [Token Bake-off] in the thread title. Particularly since the event title might make people think that you missed the Bazaar section of the forums by accident!

I will fix that right away

- Likewise, if you are offering a familiar as a prize, that should also go in the headline/title, if you can.

I will be doing that in the live event

- Under 'Your Task', I had a bit of trouble figuring out which parts would be judging criteria and which parts were there for flavour. Also, with as much diplomacy as possible, I think you're overestimating the ability of entrants to read and understand plain English. *grins* One way to deal with this is to have the 'flavour' part as in intro, then a section called 'How to enter' where you list out exactly what the 'deliverables' are for entering the competition - in this case I think the deliverables are: a photo or photos of the object, the name of the object, the 'sales pitch'', the history of the object, the ask price, and the name of the pirate entering (and if it's interocean, also the ocean).

As I said...this is very rough drafts and I will be refining it and simplifying it.

- I was a little bit unclear on whether you are looking for the best 'found object', i.e., who finds the neatest real-life antique to post, or whether you are looking for the best 'sales pitch' for the antique, whether it's real or imagined. Or both.

The idea would be a combination of the two, as if i went into a shop and some guy tried to sell me a big lead weight...not very exciting...untill he told me this was the lead weight that was involved in the sinking of the titanic because it made the bow section just that much too heavy...quite an interesting story really! I would like to have that on my shelf...lol. Whether it's true or not...thats what I will historically verify to the best of my ability.

- "item should be titled as to what it is" - does this mean, include the name of the object? Or something different?

This should simply be an item name something as simple as "14th Century Cavalry Saber" or more complex like "Louis XIV Antique Oak Chest." The idea of the writeup is to get me to believe it and like it...as any...novelties dealer would want to even if the facts aren't quite right.

- What is the purpose of requiring the dice in the photograph in addition to the pirate's name?

The dice are to assure that the name tag is not photoshopped onto to good pictures that are found on the internet. Shadows and stuff like that would be far harder to fake with Photoshop than just entering a legit entry.

- Word count - since different programs count words differently, it helps if you post a link to an online word count program you will use to check the length of the entries.

I will be providing a few word count tools.

- Does the 300 word limit apply to the history and the sales pitch together, or just to the sales pitch, or to the entire post, including the name of the object and the price?

As I see it, the history and the sales pitch should be one and the same, so it should be a well written short article about the item and the history of it, while twisting in the sales pitch aspect of it, making me like it more and more with each sentence.

- Price accuracy - This seems like a very difficult category for an entrant to be able to figure out on their own, because they first have to have a pretty extensive knowledge of antiques markets, and of what appeals to you personally. I'm not sure it would be possible for an entrant to know what would be 'too expensive for Asheme's taste' or what Asheme might think isn't worth market value. I would consider having people name a price, but not awarding any points for this section.

I see what you are saying here and I will give this some thought. My idea here was for people to go to many of the online sites where they sell stuff i.e.ebay...and look up items like their own and see what a reasonable price for theirs is. I will be doing the same thing, cross checking prices and seeing if I can get something similar cheaper from a different dealer or not. I do this with my PDA when I'm shopping for cool stuff, I keep track of the items I've found and then go back to get the better price. Otherwise I might get prices in the stratosphere that would simply be unrealistic. I would like people to do some research about their item, like any good antique/cool stuff dealer would have to do as well.

I look forward to seeing it go live!

Thanks, I hope to get some kinks worked out and get it ready to go live in a month or so.
[Mar 8, 2011 10:36:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

Re: Thinking of running a photography & writing event in the upcoming future, need advice, input and ideas. Reply to this Post

Can someone supply me with the e-mail address where I write to for event support?

I'm probably being dumb/lazy but I simply can't find it where I thought it was....
[Mar 12, 2011 10:46:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Re: Thinking of running a photography & writing event in the upcoming future, need advice, input and ideas. Reply to this Post

The email addy is in the first line of Apollo's post and although I could have just posted you the email addy, the guideline posted there is (imo) incredibly helpful. I often copy and paste it in my email and then "fill it out" much like a form.

(For future reference, and if anyone is ever looking, it's in the actual Events! forum, under a pinned thread near the top called "Events HowTo". I've always thought that post should be repeated in the Workshop area.)

I cross my fingers for you and your event plan! Good luck!
Do I get to sell myself? I believe I qualify as an antique but I might be difficult to prop on your mantle...
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 12, 2011 11:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

The email addy is in the first line of Apollo's post and although I could have just posted you the email addy, the guideline posted there is (imo) incredibly helpful. I often copy and paste it in my email and then "fill it out" much like a form.

(For future reference, and if anyone is ever looking, it's in the actual Events! forum, under a pinned thread near the top called "Events HowTo". I've always thought that post should be repeated in the Workshop area.)

I cross my fingers for you and your event plan! Good luck!

Thanks very much, now I remember...I was looking in the events workshop area.

Do I get to sell myself? I believe I qualify as an antique but I might be difficult to prop on your mantle...

I don't normally employ human statues to decorate my front room...but that just might do this time...lol
[Mar 13, 2011 7:29:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

Revised edition...please read and let me know what you think is missing, or if anything needs to be added, besides the obvious links and stuff, before I send it to get approval...thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sell Me Your Antiques! (Win a Familiar) (A Creative Photography and Writing Event)

Premise:

I was looking around the house a few days ago and noticed I had a lot of neat old looking knick-knacks laying around that I have collected over the years and have had for a very long time. I decided it was time to clean house and make room for a new round of neat trinkets to adorn my shelves and fireplace mantle with. So I packed up the stuff I was willing to part with and drove down to the local pawn shop. I walked in with around ten items and walked out with a whopping eight euros!

It was, admittedly, a bit of a let down. I am not and do not consider myself a coinisuer in antique wares or the study of old things. I do however have an eye for charm and know what I like to see in my home. I am willing to pay a bit for certain items that I like as long as I can be convinced that they are the real deal and that they would hold their resale value, this is where you come in.

Your Task:

Find an item in your home or in a friends home that looks old or antique that can get full permission to photograph and take a few promotional shots of the item. Once you have a few good pictures, write up a sales pitch for me to look over. The item should be titled as to what it is and it should be written with good punctuation and grammar. Include a price that you think your item is worth (NOTE-I will NOT be acctually buying these items from you) and inter the pictures of your item. As these are antiques, provide a small amount of history about the item, please tag your entry as real history or made up so that I can discern. I will be doing some research on each of the items to see if the history you provide is accurate. If you provide a made up history, that is fine too, you will score points by having an amusing well written and interesting sales pitch, but also, keep in mind that real history behind an item will always score higher as it will make me feel more comfortable in my purchase.

Essentials and Rules:

1-When choosing your item, be sure that you have full permission to use the item that you photograph.
2-Using images from Google images or anywhere else is prohibited and you will disqualified if you do.
3-No obscene images, keep all things you post clean and forum friendly, even if it's a beautiful piece of art, I want to be able to display it in my front room without having to explain it.
4-Please post at least three pictures of your item with a piece of paper with your pirate name on it, along with two dice. Please post pictures as links and not in the forum.
5-There are no restrictions on what item you post, but be sure that the older the item the more I will like it and the more points you will score.
6-The item to select should be small enough to be held by a human, either in the hand or cradled in the arms. Anything that can be put on a shelf will be greatly appriciated, floor mounted items such as furniture are not suitable for my displays and will not be accepted.
7-One entry per person, I don't like going to shops where the selection is crowded and unorganized, so show me your prize item, not all the stuff in your house that you think I might like.
8-Please keep your written piece to three-hundred words maximum, this includes your sales pitch and historical information. I don't want to be reading a lot of long essays just to understand what the items is. (NOTE: While you're points will suffer if you go over the word limit, it will not cause you to be dis-qualified.)

Point Scoring (very important!!!):

A maximum of one-hundred points can be scored by each item, below is a table of how that works. In the case of a tie, which is highly unlikley, my friend will choose from their personal preference.

Age of Item: Max Thirty Points

An item that is old or at least looks the part of being old is sure to score well. If you can back it's age up by good historical accuracy, point will flow like rivers.

Historical Accuracy: Max Twenty Points

Historical accuracy about the item will be highly prized, feel free to link to scources about the item. I don't like being swindled when buying antiques or decorative replicas and I value a merchants honesty. If I spot an item that is entered as an antique and has been written about so as to disguise it, it will surley lose points, write honestly. I have nothing against replicas and have plenty of them in my house, I just don't like being lied to about them. If you decide to make up a history or simply can't find any history on the item, etc, please make a note of it in the title of item such as "Item Name (Fake History)/Item Name(Don't Know History)/Item Name(No History, Just Looks Cool)". If an item intrigues me, it may still score highly, again, be honest.

Writing Quality: Max Twenty Points

If the sales pitch and accomodating history is interesting and keeps my attention and makes me think about the item or its place in my collection, it will score highly.

Picture Quality: Max Twenty Points

Good pictures can never be underestimated, stores that display their prize items well so as to call attention to them always get me thinking faster than a dimmly lit, badly organized store where one must search to find anything good. Remember each picture must have a nametag of your pirate in each of the pictures.

Price Accuraccy: Max Ten Points

If you list a price that I think the item is worth and is a fair price for the item as goes basic market value. If the price is too cheap, then you don't know what you have and I got it from you too cheaply it will lose points. If the item would scare me away just simply because you priced it to expensivly it will lose points. I would suggest that you use a site like Ebay.com to find something looks like your item so as to compare prices. Again, good research will do your entry tons of good.

Prizes:

Now we come to the most important point. I figure since I just sold ten items that I have then shelf spaces open for various cool items, this means I will be awarding ten prizes.

1st-
2nd-
3rd-
4th-
5th-
6th-
7th-
8th-
9th-
10th-

[Mar 13, 2011 7:32:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Quick check - I take it from this that your looking for semi-serious writing here. While humor has its place in sales (although this varies massively from customer to customer), I take it several artistic shots of a piece of paper, together with a well written prose about its history starting out as the tall timber in a forest, being a product of the 21st Century industrial revolution (ie the Paper went to a Sawmill, and came out as paper), and then having traveled the high seas and touched the hands of those in exotic far away locations (ie various people involved in the shipping of the paper), and enlightening a generation (ie it was scribbled on by a child, before being folded into being a paper plane) is not going to cut it?

Also, the way the contest is written, your actively discouraging anybody who looks around their house who does not find anything fitting the bill... Thinking of myself, other than several pieces of furniture which I only know are old because my grand parents told me they are old, and a few oldish coins that have little value, everything in my house is less than 30 years old. I'm not sure if I'm at the extreme or not, but plenty of people would not own anything that could be described as antique. The second somebody puts together a half decent entry about some knick-knack out from the 17th century, you run the danger that even more people are going to be discouraged from entering. Old is also a relative term... a piece of NASA memorabilia from the 50's is older in relative terms compared to a spoon from the 18th century.

I'm assuming from your writing your interest is in seeing factual well written pieces, but if I'm incorrect and your more so interested in the style of writing, you have a balancing act about how much weight you give to an item truly being antique and/or how much you downgrade a piece of writing for it being a fake entry.

In addition, I'm assuming the factual basis of the writing and/or encouraging people to actually researching that old family heirloom is important here... This competition is screaming for an entry from somebody who is a collector, and knows their history and pricing without doing the research, but potentially daunting to somebody who has no idea where to start their research on pre WW1 playing cards. Additionally, some items are going to be extremely difficult to rule out as legitimate or fake...

If my assumptions are incorrect and your actually looking for both - you might want to consider running two separate categories... one for fake items, and one for real items.
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Mar 16, 2011 5:22:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

Quick check - I take it from this that your looking for semi-serious writing here. While humor has its place in sales (although this varies massively from customer to customer), I take it several artistic shots of a piece of paper, together with a well written prose about its history starting out as the tall timber in a forest, being a product of the 21st Century industrial revolution (ie the Paper went to a Sawmill, and came out as paper), and then having traveled the high seas and touched the hands of those in exotic far away locations (ie various people involved in the shipping of the paper), and enlightening a generation (ie it was scribbled on by a child, before being folded into being a paper plane) is not going to cut it?

No, while this would be an extremely ironic and funny entry, it would not work as that piece of paper is no more unique than the 500 sheets I can get from my local supermarket.

Also, the way the contest is written, your actively discouraging anybody who looks around their house who does not find anything fitting the bill... Thinking of myself, other than several pieces of furniture which I only know are old because my grand parents told me they are old, and a few oldish coins that have little value, everything in my house is less than 30 years old. I'm not sure if I'm at the extreme or not, but plenty of people would not own anything that could be described as antique. The second somebody puts together a half decent entry about some knick-knack out from the 17th century, you run the danger that even more people are going to be discouraged from entering. Old is also a relative term... a piece of NASA memorabilia from the 50's is older in relative terms compared to a spoon from the 18th century.

I know that even though the term Antique is used it's really just there for style. I am looking for anything really that looks good as a display piece, whether this is a cheap Chinese fan that are dime a dozen doesn't matter, just as long as it looks cool. For sure the age of an item will affect it's value, but only if you can definitively prove it. As I stated, I have a lot of replicas, mostly everything I have are not antiques but replicas. Replicas are not fakes, mind you, there are in general quite expensive replicas. Just don't lie about a replica being an antique, because I have my sources and I can figure out whats real and whats not, this is after all my hobby.

I'm assuming from your writing your interest is in seeing factual well written pieces, but if I'm incorrect and your more so interested in the style of writing, you have a balancing act about how much weight you give to an item truly being antique and/or how much you downgrade a piece of writing for it being a fake entry.

I will not be concentrating on the style of writing so much as just how easy it is to understand what the item is and how well it's written. Poetic flows about the item will score no higher than a simple textbook style historical reference piece. Just write well, with spelling and punctuation it'll do fine.

In addition, I'm assuming the factual basis of the writing and/or encouraging people to actually researching that old family heirloom is important here... This competition is screaming for an entry from somebody who is a collector, and knows their history and pricing without doing the research, but potentially daunting to somebody who has no idea where to start their research on pre WW1 playing cards. Additionally, some items are going to be extremely difficult to rule out as legitimate or fake...

As I said I do have a few sources that I go to quite often for information about certain items. As for people not knowing where to start with certain items, I would say this, there is a treasure trove of knowledge online about almost any type of item you might have. Be it forums, be it website, be it ebay, just do some looking and if your item has a history you will surprised what you find. If your item is a replica or even has no history behind it, no worries, just write something about it and if I like it, it will score.

If my assumptions are incorrect and your actually looking for both - you might want to consider running two separate categories... one for fake items, and one for real items.

This competition is open to all fields of cool knick knacks because I like a lot of cool things on my shelves. It doesn't matter what you have, what matters is that you show it to me, I'll make the choice, and I'm not bias toward certain items...I like a lot of things, you should see my house...I have stuff from every corner of the globe, most of it replicas, but still.

I hope this has answered some of your questions. I have sent the request in for support so I will keep this post updated.

Thanks.
[Mar 16, 2011 8:06:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

I am ever so close to getting this event underway...I have OM support and I am prepared. All I need is to secure one last prize...and to do that I need 9 Haunted Seas Trinkets...

I am willing to pay for them if I must...if anyone has trinkets...I don't care which kind they are...please let me buy them from you.

It would be most helpful.

Thanks mates...hope to see this event on the board very soon.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by JSChromeboy at Mar 31, 2011 3:57:20 AM]
[Mar 31, 2011 3:57:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Do you need these trinkets from a particular ocean? I have at least one on Hunter and perhaps 2? on Sage that you could have.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 31, 2011 4:28:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JSChromeboy

Viridian is where I need them...if you have any hearties there...I would be most grateful if you would send them to me...thanks.
[Mar 31, 2011 5:50:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates