• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8927 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Cleaver
Captain

Letter from the Captain Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates,

I wanted to give you an update on recent developments at Three Rings and our plans for Puzzle Pirates.

As some of you may have seen, we recently announced a partnership with the BBC to create a Doctor Who online game. This is good news for the company and an exciting project. We look forward to sharing the game with you when it's ready. However, I want you be assurred that the Puzzle Pirates team is not affected by this new project.

Indeed, we are entering a new phase of investment in Puzzle Pirates. We are expanding the team with both old ooo hands and a new engineer. We are also about to begin a new marketing programme, which is very exciting. Hopefully you will see the benefits of this in new features and new greenies over the coming months.

There is a small cloud to this silver lining; we have decided that our experiment with the Crimson 'family' ocean has not worked, and will be retiring that ocean on March 31st. We will be contacting players who have subscribed or spent doubloons on Crimson with a 'thank you' reward before that date. I apologise to the small community that has enjoyed Crimson and hope that those of appropriate age can find a spot on another ocean.

Three Rings has remained fervently committed to Puzzle Pirates since its launch over seven years ago. We're excited for another seven years! Thank you for sailing with us on this journey.

For questions regarding Crimson pirates and accounts, please the support form. There's a discussion thread on the Crimson change here and a thread on the Doctor Who announcement here. Please feel free to email me daniel@threerings.net if you have other comments or questions.

cheers,

- Capn Cleaver, aka Daniel, CEO Three Rings
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Prometheus at Mar 1, 2011 5:56:24 PM]
[Mar 1, 2011 5:40:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates