• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 184
Posts: 184   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 48376 times and has 183 replies Next Thread
REJBELLS

Re: Discussion of Crimson transition

I would lie to thank Hera, Bia and at the last second.. Apollo for being present at the last moments.
For the zombies and ghosts!

And especially to Apollo who has been so awesome in explaining, transfering, finding out, calming, and just for being there and handling all this with such diplomacy, truthfullness, honesty, forthrightness...awww cheeze whiz.. I crying like a baby..

And to all those who played with us crimson will live on in our hearts..

Sings Kumbaya for Sweetie..
----------------------------------------
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[Apr 1, 2011 12:13:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Figured I would go on and have a poke around... "Server down for maintenance"

Guessing I missed the bote :S
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Apr 1, 2011 2:12:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

There were just a few people who owned limited edition ships or familiars on Crimson who did not contact me before the ocean closed. I have the names of these people, so if that's you or if you hear someone bemoaning that they didn't claim their LE vessel in time, please go ahead and contact me via the Support Form as instructed earlier in the thread. I'll be able to check the pirate and item.
[Apr 1, 2011 5:52:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
lord_oll

oops, thats me, sorry Apollo for not being completely with it.
Crimson Sloop Races!

Okaw on Hunter and Crimson
Darkollie on Cobalt
Okaw or Darkollie on the other oceans when I occasionally visit.
[Apr 4, 2011 9:08:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 184   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates