• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 95
Posts: 95   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19846 times and has 94 replies Next Thread
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: EGGS! Design furniture for the game! [JUDGING IN PROGRESS] Reply to this Post

I'm sending the links off to the arrrtists for judging now. Thank you to all the participants, and a huge splodge of appreciation and thanks to the players who have worked so hard on the test rendering, and the YPPedia pages of flat and rendered entries.

I'm happy to support a People's Vote event again if Eggrielle or another player wants to run one - the judging is usually back quite quickly, so it's probably best to wait for the winners to be announced and then run the People's Favorite on the basis of those not selected for the game!
[Mar 30, 2011 1:01:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Re: EGGS! Design furniture for the game! [JUDGING IN PROGRESS] Reply to this Post

I'm happy to support a People's Vote event again if Eggrielle or another player wants to run one - the judging is usually back quite quickly, so it's probably best to wait for the winners to be announced and then run the People's Favorite on the basis of those not selected for the game!

I/Eggrielle can run it if no one else wants to =D

(And the Yppedia pages have been updated, all except for the rendered eggs page =D)
----------------------------------------
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Mar 30, 2011 3:53:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
sarahmyst

How will the winners be notified?
"The sea and I have become one,
I've been fighting a battle and now I've won;
I feel happy, wonderful and my spirit is free,
And there's no other place I'd rather be."

-Myst of Meridian
[Mar 30, 2011 5:43:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

If Apollo continues the tradition, he'll post in this thread, and edit the title of this thread to reflect that the list has been posted.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 30, 2011 6:11:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

So I ended up mostly resubmitting entries because I still like them. Of course last year I had access to the rendering program and was free to tweak and tweak and tweak, so yeah - I liked the end results better than anything I was coming up with this year.

After submitting my entry, I dreamed I clicked preview and not post, and just had to check this morning. :)

Good luck to all - there are some beautiful eggs again this year.

Thanks also to all the helpful players who gave their time this month! :)
Pletoo of Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Patetch at Mar 30, 2011 8:13:15 AM]
[Mar 30, 2011 8:12:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

After submitting my entry, I dreamed I clicked preview and not post, and just had to check this morning. :)

So I'm not the only one who has those nightmares! Haha!
[Mar 30, 2011 2:17:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

I missed it! I thought I had until tomorrow, really. At least I'm fairly confident that I have about the same chance of getting a Ghys egg into the game not entered as I would entered.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Mar 30, 2011 6:03:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Your Ghyslaine egg is insufficently blonde and tan for serious consideration - you know this. ;)
[Mar 31, 2011 2:40:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

The rendered eggs page should be up to date now =D
[Mar 31, 2011 3:17:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
hastrel

The rendered eggs page should be up to date now =D

You guys rock ;)

Thanks for the rendering! It looks better than I thought it would :D
Amaret
Cobalt

Stop looking at it! It's MINE!
[Mar 31, 2011 1:18:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: EGGS! Design furniture for the game! [WINNERS POSTED] Reply to this Post

Introducing...

Defleur's second prize-winning egg

Faeree's second prize-winning egg

Greylady's third prize-winning egg

Herowena's prize-winning egg

Kirke's prize-winning egg

Masters's prize-winning egg

Masters's second prize-winning egg

Philite's fourth prize-winning egg

Renaata's prize-winning egg

Sandiibottom's third prize-winning egg

Sandiibottom's fourth prize-winning egg

Congratulations! Note that these are not the final rotations / angles - I've just used the rendered entry images. I don't have information yet on when these will be released, nor on which eggs will be available in the Palace Shoppe, what the prices will be, or which eggs will be events-only.

If you're not one of the winners picked, don't despair - there's always next year. And chances are that one of your eggs was somebody's favorite!

Thank you all for laying such beautiful eggs!
[Apr 1, 2011 5:41:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Renaata

faints happily!

were their different categories?
Ren
[Apr 1, 2011 6:00:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Congrats to the winners! Now.... to pace back and forth until they are released! hehehe!
Dexla d'Midnight
[Apr 1, 2011 6:05:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sandii23

I'm shocked! :)

Congratulations to all the other winners and to everyone who entered this year - so many gorgeous entries it must of been very hard for the judges.
Sandiibottom of Cerulean
~ Captain of Overlords of the Deep ~ Princess of United Ocean Rays ~
[Apr 1, 2011 6:09:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Distructible

Wow, thank you so much! Congratulations to everyone!!!
Masters on Emerald.
[Apr 1, 2011 6:18:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Wow! Thank you infinitely much!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 1, 2011 7:32:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Wow! Thanks so much!! Congrats mates and woo hoo!:)

I'm looking forward to a ppl's choice as some of my favorites (esp. those resubmitted from past years) weren't chosen and I'm hoping they were others favorites too so they get picked this year- Yarr!

(I don't know how they were done in past years- um the ppl's choice- but if someone needs help just let me know!)
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Apr 1, 2011 8:14:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
garfields

oh well, better start now to make a totally awesome one that will next year

congrats to the winners
Garfields of Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by garfields at Apr 1, 2011 9:44:50 AM]
[Apr 1, 2011 8:34:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
inya

Wow! Thank you sooooooooo much! Congrats to everyone!
Kirke
The Dread Goddess
Daughter of Helios (the Sun) and mistress of potions and spells
[Apr 1, 2011 9:07:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outofthebox9

Congrats to the winners!

I better go pickpocket all my alts for poe so I can buy at least 2 of each egg.
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean
[Apr 1, 2011 9:44:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preslly

this sucks i never win anything. EVER,
Preslly on SageEmerald
[Apr 1, 2011 11:43:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

this sucks i never win anything. EVER,

No need for sour grapes mate...oh, and next time, you might have a better chance if you at least follow the rules...

A third design is not included as it is not in .png format. Design 2 has a seam.

On a happier note, thank you so much for selecting one of my entries, and a well-deserved congratulations to all of the other winners. This year's entries were amazing!

Looking forward to the People's Choice to give kudos to some eggcellent entries that weren't selected. :D
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Apr 1, 2011 11:53:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

This year's entries were amazing!

Yes! This was the first year I tried and I had fun. Great job to the winners.
<3
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Apr 1, 2011 1:48:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Defleur

Thank you so much for picking my egg! :D

Congrats to all the winners and a huge thank you to the renderers!
Defleur

Geologist says, "Some trick or treaters knocked while the comp was on and I threw candy out of my bedroom window at them then went back to carp >.>"
[Apr 1, 2011 4:36:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hrengito

I'm surprised the bunny egg didn't get in.
Hrengito on all oceans, primarily Sage. Memmed: Sage(356/356).Viridian sea(25/282).
Best solo recorded 2-stop 50L time: 60m. In opposition to aftcastles for sloops everywhere.
[Apr 1, 2011 4:47:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Congrats! =D

Should we do the people's choice now? Does someone else want to run it, would you like Eggrielle to?

=D
[Apr 1, 2011 6:21:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

If I'm not dooming you to a lot of work, then I'm going to start the chant for Eggrielle! Eggrielle! Eggrielle! :D
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 1, 2011 7:44:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eggrielle

If I'm not dooming you to a lot of work, then I'm going to start the chant for Eggrielle! Eggrielle! Eggrielle! :D

Lol! :D
The Amazin' Eggrielle!
[Apr 2, 2011 3:48:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahmyst

I'm surprised the bunny egg didn't get in.

I know that one is so cute, so was the fish-bowl looking one and a few others I thought would win for sure! But there were lots of great entries so I'm sure it was hard for them to decide.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners!

*sigh* Hopefully I'll make something good enough next year. I wish I had had more time to dedicate I could have fixed more errors and made neater designs. ah well what can you do.

Anyway, i'm ready for the people's vote, I want Eggrielle to run the event if she so pleases!
"The sea and I have become one,
I've been fighting a battle and now I've won;
I feel happy, wonderful and my spirit is free,
And there's no other place I'd rather be."

-Myst of Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by sarahmyst at Apr 2, 2011 4:13:02 AM]
[Apr 2, 2011 4:10:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

Congrats winning Egg layers!!
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Apr 2, 2011 8:08:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 95   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates