• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1407 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
krxstxn

Nu Business--We're Getting the Flag Back Together

When: Sat. Feb. 26 @ 1:00PM Piratey Time
Where: Nu
Jobbing Contact: Troov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

Luckyshot is temporarily unretired for a weekend (again?), Alorian snuck back on to help some, and maybe even Rebootkid might pop in for a while! (Get that guy a babysitter so he can play!) It'll be the first time LOTS of us will be enjoying the game together in quite a while.
----------------------------------------
And I'm all, "Oh em gee, Becky's not even hot."
http://youtu.be/BlfinjxFEYI
[Feb 25, 2011 1:06:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.xkcd.com [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Nu Business--We're Getting the Flag Back Together

Yay!
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 25, 2011 1:43:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

Thanks to everyone who came out and jobbed for us in Cold Steel's 4th ever attack.

Also, we were so happy to see some of our long time gone friends come and play again. We miss you guys, come play more.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by wonkothes at Feb 26, 2011 4:11:28 PM]
[Feb 26, 2011 4:09:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Thank you very much to our jobbers, our friends and especially our opponents for a fun time today. We lubs you all.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 26, 2011 4:15:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates